Car Info: 2004 2.5 RS
Soundstream's Stealth AMP
Name:  photo14.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  101.8 KB
Name:  photo13.jpg
Size:  109.4 KB

Home-made Sealed Woofer Enclosure (still have trunk space for fullsize spare, carpet in trunk is awaiting to wrap the enclosure) with a 12" Infiniti KAPA sub
Name:  photo12.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  66.1 KB
Old 01-11-2010, 08:22 PM

Car Info: 07 legacy
just waiting till i can afford my upper so i can put these bad boys on
Attached Thumbnails Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase..-014.jpg   Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase..-015.jpg  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:35 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Vibram Five Fingers KSO

Name:  VibramFiveFingersKSOGreyPalm.jpg
Size:  33.6 KB
Old 01-12-2010, 12:57 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by enkeiandmore
just waiting till i can afford my upper so i can put these bad boys on
Those Troy flip up sights are sweet arent they? I see you got the HK shroud version. I like those too.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn

mmmm yaaa!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:14 PM

Car Info: VF48'd WRB Bugeye
Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
Vibram Five Fingers KSO
I have a pair of these and don't believe what they say about hiking in these, unless you want to be able to count EVERY pebble that you step on...
Old 01-12-2010, 02:23 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
^Are those things made for walking on the beach or actual hiking? Lack of ankle protection and traction is a no go. I'll stick with my Merrell Sawtooths.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:32 PM

Car Info: VF48'd WRB Bugeye
They say:

KSO IS BEST FOR: Running, Fitness Training, CrossFit, Light Trekking, Bouldering, Water Sports & Travel
I would argue that they mean VERY LIGHT Trekking

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/pro...ucts_KSO_m.cfm
Old 01-13-2010, 01:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
finally picked up from my ffl today.

mega zombie lower
Old 01-13-2010, 05:50 PM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Nice lower

-Gio
Old 01-13-2010, 06:14 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by WRX USA
I have a pair of these and don't believe what they say about hiking in these, unless you want to be able to count EVERY pebble that you step on...
Originally Posted by Lurk
^Are those things made for walking on the beach or actual hiking? Lack of ankle protection and traction is a no go. I'll stick with my Merrell Sawtooths.
Just hiked a 4 mile loop at Rancho San Antonio (mild trails) to try these out. I agree, these are meant for "light" trekking. I wouldn't recommend using these for very rocky or gravely terrain. For tough trails I've got my Vasque Breeze XCR (which happen to have Vibram made soles).

I primarily got these for P90X workouts and the occasional errand run. Might try a short run with these in my neighborhood to see what it's like. Supposed to give your calves and feet a hellofa workout.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by East Bay STI
Too many parts to list, all bought and arrived this last week!

MOE hand guard, and trigger guard in fde, mbus in fde, eotech 552 with La Rue Po boy and La Rue mount, .223 ammo I reloaded and paid .15 a round for at a friends house. Yes I bought the components from him, not just loaded ammo Magpul EMags are custom duracoated for me first of their kind What else oh yeah another 2K rounds of .223 on the way and 2K pieces of LC brass as well I love this time of year

-Gio

What a nice rifle with such nice parts, done perfectly, but with the most bastardized "pistol grip" in the world. I can't believe the fact that the state makes people add material to their actual pistol grips in order to make them legal, someone this makes them less lethal.... Riiiiight.

For those newbies that didn't understand what I just said, The reason his rifle is legal is because his "pistol grip" has been replaced with a more old fashioned style grip because of some reason the politicians believe that a pistol grip allows you to shoot from the hip and this firing was more bullets, but if you've ever fired a gun, especially a rifle from the hip you'd know that it's the most inefficient way of hitting your target. When you fire a rifle you need to make sure that your sights on DEAD ON target, otherwise you're not hitting crap. Rifles are percipient tools that need to be used with their sites in order to hit anything or be accyrate at all, so shooting from the hip is the dumbest idea ever and is what our politicians are afraid of.

So the rifle above is legal in CA because it has that stupid piece in place of the pistol grip. You have two options, you can do that which allows you to retain a normal rifle with a standard magazine release button, OR, if you want a regular pistol grip, there's something you need to do to the rifle in order to make it legal, and that's by adding a bullet button. A bullet button removes the standard magazine release button and replaces it with one that can only be pushed while using a special tool (bullet tip, pen tip, toothpick). You have to use the tip of a bullet to push the magazine release so that you can remove the magazine from the gun. It's not a big deal especially since you;ll have like 100000000 bullets with you,

There are some other little things too, but those are the two main things with getting an "assault rifle" in CA.

Right now is a good time to purchase a rifle especially since ammo costs are finally stating to cone down

I love guns and I love the NRA for helping us retain our rights amongst the matter. CA stands out among the other states who frown upon us. Did you know in most states you don't even need to register a gun? All you do is show up to gun show, look for someone selling brand new guns (like GLOCK), go to their booth, give them money and your ID, and walk out with a brand new pistol straight from the Glock factory without your name being linked to it in any way shape or form.

People in CA usually cringe at the thought of unregistered guns, but I hate to tell ya, most guns in the USA are NOT registered and 100% legal. Our laws are so strict that we just assume that every other state has to register their guns too (you have to register guns from out of state if you buy them at a gun store, but if you buy from a gun shop all you need is cash and an ID (even if that), just give them $500 and they give you the gun, and done. Takes literally 2 mins and that gun wont be able to be traced back to anyone.

That was a lot to read, but it had a lot of good info it
Old 01-13-2010, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by kspek

mega zombie lower
There is no better way to say "Full Auto" or "Burst" then "Outbreak". God, I love it!!!!!! Frigging GERAT MAN!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2010, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by WRX USA
They say:

I would argue that they mean VERY LIGHT Trekking

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/pro...ucts_KSO_m.cfm
Those look goood for walking in around the house... I would NOT take those anywhere rugged but they look they a better alternative for aqua socks... For the beach, rivers, pools... Def not for hardcore overall activities!!!
Old 01-13-2010, 10:14 PM

Car Info: with the blinkers on
Originally Posted by kspek

mega zombie lower
not into guns but theres plenty win here

Quick Reply: Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase..