Poor kids thought m5 could fly

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Man, who gets into a car like that? I mean, if you're alone, sure... But dude...
Old 01-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
Originally Posted by wrxtunerd
his car list from the m forums:
2008 M5 Space Gray (fully DESTROYED)
2008 535i Monaco Blue Metallic(fully loaded)
2007 335i Montego Blue Metallic(sold)
2007 Cadillac Escalade(Loaded)
fixed
Old 01-29-2008, 02:50 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Sportwagon
Can I have his inheritance?

Maybe there's something wrong with me but I feel worse for regular folks dying in their beaters than rich 18 year old kids who have 3 cars.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:25 PM

Sad.. "investigators are still determining if seat belts were wore".. Does it matter.. looking at the wreck even with a seat belt no one would have survived that. and what's the accident got to do with John Travolta having a home there or not..
Old 01-29-2008, 03:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
only for 200 feet, and not when there are trees in the way.
I dunno, I saw one on the road today...pretty sure it can fly more than 200 feet
Old 01-29-2008, 03:56 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
hey, why don't a few of you have some ****en respect here huh? Sure, the kid was being a kid and made a very very bad decision which ultimately cost him his life. I can respect the view of people like Gagan where he says he gambled and he lost, but to say Thank god for a few less idiots in the world or one less for the gene pool is in my opinion far more stupid than the kid.

when a kid falls down, his parents don't say stupid kid, should really watch where he's going, they try to use it to teach him instead.

not saying we're this kids father or that something can be taught to the kid now, but I hope you all go home and consider just how safe some of your habits be them car related or not.

I really honestly hope you guys can learn to keep those foolish and immature thoughts in your heads. I know I haven't been one who has made the greatest decisions, but I know when to keep my mouth shut about things.

My condolensces and thoughts go out to him and his family.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:32 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
hey, why don't a few of you have some ****en respect here huh? Sure, the kid was being a kid and made a very very bad decision which ultimately cost him his life. I can respect the view of people like Gagan where he says he gambled and he lost, but to say Thank god for a few less idiots in the world or one less for the gene pool is in my opinion far more stupid than the kid.

when a kid falls down, his parents don't say stupid kid, should really watch where he's going, they try to use it to teach him instead.

not saying we're this kids father or that something can be taught to the kid now, but I hope you all go home and consider just how safe some of your habits be them car related or not.

I really honestly hope you guys can learn to keep those foolish and immature thoughts in your heads. I know I haven't been one who has made the greatest decisions, but I know when to keep my mouth shut about things.

I have learned a lesson through the actions of dumbasses like him.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:39 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Well that's ****ty.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:45 PM

why would you do a speed run with other people, your car is way slower.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
hella sucks
Old 01-29-2008, 05:27 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Hey SubyN00by, I respect you for speaking your mind, that's great.

I for one have been 18 years old, during my senior year we had 2 fatal accidents like this. Speed kills but the adrenaline people get while in the moment is at times addicting, whether 18 or 80 is all the same.

The warnings go out, the positive and negative critisism is heard but easily forgotten by a teen with a powerfull machine at his grasp and people to impress.

I for one am not 18 now, but 23 years old. I have had some not so teenage friendly vehicles in my life and have pushed them alot harder then the speed limits posted, and general respect for mine and other peoples life that may be at stake should have been.

I now own a 2002 WRX, think of how I want to add this and that to the exterior, interior and motor. At the same time I think how I would take this car to the track and or drag strip to open her up, not the public roads because (this may only be my thoughts) I don't want to be that ******* to be going at excessive speeds and t-bone the 2005 toyota sienna full of kids that are coming home from the movies on a Friday or Saturday killing them all while I live to see the pain and sorrow of those victims friends and family.

Just think if Josh had lived but his 4 friends died, that boy would hopefully be distrought, not able to eat for days and cry his god damn eyes out that he took those lives at 18, 19 and 20 years old.

This, in no way is trying to tell anyone what to do with their lives, I just want to let you know I ride my 2005 Yamaha R6 (Motorcycle) at the track only because that's where I know I can ride it to the max without harming the general public or breaking the law and as stated above, I would do that with my new subaru too. Just be safe, take what Josh and thousands of other people do DAILY, sit back and take a deep breath and think "what if?!?!" it might change your mind on whether to punch it when that Turbo 350z is next to you at a stop light or lay off the throttle, look at your friend in the passengers seat and laugh with eachother and his immaturity.

This is posted only on prior experience, not intended for flaming
Old 01-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by pwn
What a ****ing idiot. One less dumbass out of the gene pool. Who goes for speed with 4 other people in the car anyway?

Hey you better not say anything negative about this crash, one of the moderators from the M5 forum will come over here and start trolling around calling us a bunch of homos....
Old 01-29-2008, 05:55 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by SubyN00by

You're right!

The parents should be shot for breeding, producing, rearing, coddling complete **** ups.

These dildoes mean absolutely nothing to me, as I mean next to nothing to any one on these boards.

They were the same type that got ****ing schooled at the SF zoo; tempt fate enough and you'll lose.

And yes, I laugh like hell when my children get stung by bees after poking the hive with sticks.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:59 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
And BTW...the loser parents shoulda been in the trunk.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:34 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
Well, im not an ******* or anything, but it looks like he got what he deserved.

Quick Reply: Poor kids thought m5 could fly