People that should die in a grease fire...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by youpers
Does everything have to turn political?
It's the Bay Area, dude. Think brainwashed hippies.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:55 AM

Car Info: LGT STI
Originally Posted by FUNKED1
NOW thats hitting the nail right on the head!

By the way, did anyone see that Ryan Seacrest got a star on the walk of fame, WTF?
Old 04-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
By the way, did anyone see that Ryan Seacrest got a star on the walk of fame, WTF?
WTF indeed. i think thats something we could all agree on.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Yin

only... i just came from san diego.

its called a difference of opinion. or, just not watching fox news.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:24 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
+

Does everything have to turn political? Why can’t I just read a humorous forum without the amazing political critiques of our time flexing their mental abilities whenever they get an open mike? How about this, why doesn’t everyone just refrain from the negative political commentary for a while and go read a newspaper or just watch the news and then when they finally have some substantiated facts to back up their ridiculous absurdity, they might just see the contradictions in their bantering. So back to the people who should die in a grease fire; how about every political critique that never had anything positive to offer the world or anyone for that matter except pointing out what the decision makers are doing wrong. It’s easy to point fault and blame when you have no importance to the world or anything to offer it.
= Another two that should die in grease fires.
:banana:

If you don't like others political opinions, because I think bush is satan spawn, and you worship the oil fields he walks on, thats fine. I still think he should die in a grease fire. if you think we lack facts to back up why we think he is evil, where are yours showing how wonderful he is?

I don't like him simply cause he is money hungry and like his father doesn't care about killing inocent people. To me this war is pointless. Why are we 'trying to help free' another country when we here are loosing our rights in the name of national security and oil, oh I mean war?

My opinion still is, that he should die in a grease fire.
May be I should too for having an opinion?
Old 04-25-2005, 10:26 AM

sorry, I get kind of heated about 'our president' and political crap.
I don't hate either of you, or wish either of you to die in grease fires.

I need to calm down now.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Yin

im with you mcdrama. i only spewed what political correctness i have left. didnt want to go further, for the sake of the i-club family . in teh end, im still about the people yahear!
Old 04-25-2005, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Yin
im with you mcdrama. i only spewed what political correctness i have left. didnt want to go further, for the sake of the i-club family . in teh end, im still about the people yahear!
I'll drink to that! I am all for the people too.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:17 AM

I don't like Bush either, I just was trying to point out that the Bay Area is Liberal as hell, so Youpers shouldn't be surprised. Not just people who don't agree with Bush, but rabid Democrats who think he should be burned alive. What's considered "moderate" here would be considered extremely left wing in a lot of places.

Last edited by FUNKED1; 04-25-2005 at 11:19 AM.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:17 AM

Car Info: '21 STI
I heard to get one you just need to pay $$$. So I'm assuming that's all he did.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Yin
only... i just came from san diego.

its called a difference of opinion. or, just not watching fox news.
Yeah, not watching Fox news is the same as thinking the president should die in a fire. Sure.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Yin

I don't like Bush either, I just was trying to point out that the Bay Area is Liberal as hell, so Youpers shouldn't be surprised. Not just people who don't agree with Bush, but rabid Democrats who think he should be burned alive. What's considered "moderate" here would be considered extremely left wing in a lot of places.
yup i was pretty much considered a radical when i was in san diego. but people listened, which was surprising. and i dont think bush should be burned alive per se. he just shouldnt be involved/associated with any level of government. among his many selfish goals, bush owning oil companies = conflict of interest with $billions (along with the most powerful military in the history of Man) at his disposal. this is just one of his obvious flaws.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by rau
they should all die in the same fire

Why Bob Dole? He's actually a good man.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:36 AM
Yin

Yeah, not watching Fox news is the same as thinking the president should die in a fire. Sure.
wow you really took that too literally. but if you want to go into pointless semantics, we can: i was referring to the brainwashed hippies comment. i was just using fox news as an example of conservative/religious propaganda. why am i even trying to explain? oh cuz you wanted to get into pointless semantics.
Old 04-25-2005, 01:58 PM

Car Info: LGT STI
Cool

Originally Posted by mcdrama
+

= Another two that should die in grease fires.
:banana:

If you don't like others political opinions, because I think bush is satan spawn, and you worship the oil fields he walks on, thats fine. I still think he should die in a grease fire. if you think we lack facts to back up why we think he is evil, where are yours showing how wonderful he is?

I don't like him simply cause he is money hungry and like his father doesn't care about killing inocent people. To me this war is pointless. Why are we 'trying to help free' another country when we here are loosing our rights in the name of national security and oil, oh I mean war?

My opinion still is, that he should die in a grease fire.
May be I should too for having an opinion?
I guess the name says it all then, right McDrama? (JK) I never stood up to defend anyone, and as a mater of fact, I love opposing views! How boring would this be if everyone agreed? I just got back from the Ethics National Debate in Austin, Texas where we were discussing everything from birth control to American foreign diplomacy. So I always love a good debate! What I absolutely can’t stand however; but ironically sit on the receiving end of most is political banter. Can’t stand it. Got a view, great, but back it up. Arguments either for or against Bush administration politics are totally substantiated; nevertheless should never be confused with mindless banter.
To state my own opinion, I personally haven’t met George Bush yet. If I get to I will inform anyone who asks me first what I thing of him. As far as his morals and ethics of presidential diplomacy, I assume the world to be such a complex arena of conflicting agendas and policies that governing the world’s largest and most ethnically diverse superpower is a job equaled by none other. I cannot imagine a war-time decision any president today could execute without displeasing at least 49% of those affected. As far as facts go, they are speculative at best no mater what you thesis be, so they are for benefit of a doubt, as viable as any other. The main point being then is that some be employed in developing an opinion that cannot be confused with banter. PEACE!

Quick Reply: People that should die in a grease fire...