View Poll Results: Should I put a pedobear decal on my car?
¡Si, es muy bueno!
61.54%
¡No es bueno!
30.77%
Excuse me, this thread does not deliver there's no loli.
7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

pedo bear decal? bueno or no es bueno?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Go for it but put it somewhere you can remove easily when you get tired of it.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:57 AM

Car Info: .
Do what you want, if someone really thinks you're a pedophile over a cartoon bear....well, they may have some issues themselves.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:55 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by brucelee
If you think about the idea behind the pedobear and to have it displayed on your street car that you drive every day, you begin to think about how stupid of an idea it is to have it on your car.

I remember seeing someone's car at the cafe zen meet who had the pedobear stickers on his car, and then looking at him and then wondering... It didn't paint a very good picture towards the driver who could totally pass as some pedophile.

I dunno, I have too many family members in the under 15 years old age group and the thought of a pedophile makes me want to throw up, so the whole pedobear joke thing never mixed well with me.
ROFL

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Do what you want, if someone really thinks you're a pedophile over a cartoon bear....well, they may have some issues themselves.
seriously lol. its an internet joke, if u dont get it, then u dont get it. so what, ur car u can put w/e u want. and its not like it has some racial text on the decals either like F this and that. its just a bear, ppl will take it for wat they think of it, but interwebbers will know the 2nd meaning. i say slap it on. it gives me something laugh at when i spot others with it.

pedophiles are indeed no laughing matter, but if u were a pedo u wouldnt broadcast and bring attention to ur self like this. this is totally a joke. so have fun with it. i wanna get some of those mini ones to slap around my car now.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:06 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
Originally Posted by brucelee
If you think about the idea behind the pedobear and to have it displayed on your street car that you drive every day, you begin to think about how stupid of an idea it is to have it on your car.

I remember seeing someone's car at the cafe zen meet who had the pedobear stickers on his car, and then looking at him and then wondering... It didn't paint a very good picture towards the driver who could totally pass as some pedophile.

I dunno, I have too many family members in the under 15 years old age group and the thought of a pedophile makes me want to throw up, so the whole pedobear joke thing never mixed well with me.
Was this intended towards me? Anyways thats your choice Daniel, you don't see it as appropriate so you keep it off your car, whatever. To me its just a internet meme/joke. I like the laughs some girls get from it (they're in my age range of course )-hell, I drive thru school zones with it kuz I have to pick up my sibling and I think nothing of it.

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
ROFL

seriously lol. its an internet joke, if u dont get it, then u dont get it. so what, ur car u can put w/e u want. and its not like it has some racial text on the decals either like F this and that. its just a bear, ppl will take it for wat they think of it, but interwebbers will know the 2nd meaning. i say slap it on. it gives me something laugh at when i spot others with it.
+1

Hatteroo, if you can get over the paedo-phobia thing, I say its your car, do what you want.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Do it!! I think its hilarious! I have one in my car...weird I know, but it is in the form of a driver badge that sticks in the front window. lol for the people who "get it" its awesome, but for those who dont its just a cute bear...

I still think it would be awesome to get this sticker for the passenger side dash or dash somewhere...<caution large pic>
http://www.streetfx.com.au/product_i...ll_example.jpg

And dont get rally pigs get a Huck skull!!
Old 09-06-2009, 04:19 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Definitely not for me.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:57 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by Electra
Do it!! I think its hilarious! I have one in my car...weird I know, but it is in the form of a driver badge that sticks in the front window. lol for the people who "get it" its awesome, but for those who dont its just a cute bear...

I still think it would be awesome to get this sticker for the passenger side dash or dash somewhere...<caution large pic>
http://www.streetfx.com.au/product_i...ll_example.jpg

And dont get rally pigs get a Huck skull!!
I do have me a huck skull on my laptop. I had a few huck stickers but I used them already and gotta get some more

Old 09-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by Hatteroo
I do have me a huck skull on my laptop. I had a few huck stickers but I used them already and gotta get some more

Sweet! I say no to rally pigs and stick with Skullhead
But pedobear is always hilarious. I remember talking to a guy at BAM that had a pedobear on his hood sticking out of the hood scoop, I thought that was hilarious! That and the funny story he told me about the cop and the pedobear...good times.

lol I just got a bunch more Skullhead stickers, I cant decide what to do with them I am so excited! I cant help it, I love that little guy!
Old 09-06-2009, 05:15 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
I like unamused face.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:18 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
lol I know you do matt. I remember that was your avatar for the longest time
Old 09-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU

I kinda see the pedobear as a symbol of awareness really. It really shows that there really can be sexual predators out there, and they can be in the most unlikely places and right in front of you.

Did you bother to read that before you posted it?

Also, I didn't know you had a small dog or guns? I def knew you were talking about yourself since you and shrek are brothers, you're just the bigger version!

JK man, I love you and you know it! Hahhaha... It's funny how even big dogs look like small dogs in our hands. We should do a movie together, we could do a film like "Twins"... I'll be the tall and lean one that's from a weird country and likes big guns and small-large dogs.

Lets hang out soon!

Last edited by brucelee; 09-06-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by rau
I say do it! regardless what all the otehrs say, you build your car for yourself, and you want it to look a certain way for yourself. You arent building that sweet as JDM ride for us. Just do it.

there's Gatorade on my laptop Jourdan. and I blame you
Dude! When are we going to hang out again? Wanna go shoot some stuff? I'll bring the guns you bring the comedy!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:11 AM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
i have one on my car peaking out from a taillight. I think its funny and if you think the same do it. Its your car so do what you want. I also have the shocker on my bumper so the pedobear isn't the most offensive thing i have since most people don't know what it means.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:35 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com

Funsies.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:38 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
Consider putting Pedo bear on the inside of your trunk, so that when you open it, ppl will see it, haha.

Quick Reply: pedo bear decal? bueno or no es bueno?