Paintball?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 11:17 AM

Car Info: '12 FXT Touring
Paintball?

gotten some questions about the different styles of paintball. there's mainly woodsball (more military strategies, can be 3,000 vs. 3,000 over a week of playing) and there's faster style of play shown below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z42gs5H-tyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1nKn...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5acYjrcd0yY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQrdWlF2i4E

enjoy. you can almost feel their adrenaline

anyone interested in more, shoot me a pm or something.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:52 AM

if anyone's looking for discounted tickets or anything, lemme know.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:08 PM

Car Info: 2015 STI
I'm interested in possibly setting something up
Old 03-18-2011, 02:36 PM

Car Info: 06 GMC Diesel
Tourny ball back In high school was soo much fun. I played for 12 years and loved every weekend I went with friends to play some ball. 3v3 and 5v5 speed ball was prolly my most fav.
Sadly I sold the rest of my guns just a few months ago, I just don't play as much as I'd like too. I'll never give up tho haha I'll be back
Old 03-18-2011, 02:38 PM

PM me your desired dates, qty of people going, etc.. like what you're looking for. private party, just walk on with other rental groups, etc?

my home field is Santa Clara Paintball, link below. I also have alot of other connects, just let me know what interests you. up in Davis, Sac, Modesto, Hollister, and possibly a new one opening soon in S.F. near the fd.

i, in now way will make any $ off this, just want to help out the sport i love and get some i-clubbers involved.

http://santaclarapaintball.com/home.htm
Old 03-18-2011, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by 07wrx4life
Tourny ball back In high school was soo much fun. I played for 12 years and loved every weekend I went with friends to play some ball. 3v3 and 5v5 speed ball was prolly my most fav.
Sadly I sold the rest of my guns just a few months ago, I just don't play as much as I'd like too. I'll never give up tho haha I'll be back
let me know what you're looking for, i can get everything super cheap. like near cost. i'm even willing to let you borrow some of my gear if you really want to play! but i prob can't play with you, i'm usually grinding practicing with my team, on 1 of the 6 different fields! or i can take out a rental set-up. there's players of all ranges, skills, etc. from noob to pro.

i think the field right now is averaging 300 rentals each Saturday alone.

yeah! PSP event 1 in Galveston was this past weekend. check the below link for some matches...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcvxMjhmPz4

Last edited by NorCalPaintball; 03-18-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:11 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
got tired of kids wiping so the next round i introduced them little 12yr olds to 9mm paintball rounds. wipe that you little fkers.

just kidding but i came very very close.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by nation
got tired of kids wiping so the next round i introduced them little 12yr olds to 9mm paintball rounds. wipe that you little fkers.

just kidding but i came very very close.
don't do it! jk def not worth getting bent over paintball... but it can def get heated sometimes especially in the higher divisions.

just make them wear more paint so there's too much to wipe! let them complain about overshooting.

all ages wipe though, you just gotta smash em down... like in the vids!

Last edited by NorCalPaintball; 03-18-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
I'll be at Huntington Beach
Old 03-18-2011, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by nic3krnnamja83
I'll be at Huntington Beach
nice... playing?

i don't have a 7man squad this year, just playing WCPPL x-ball.

played D3 NPPL Vegas in '09, great event.

HB and World Cup are my two dream events though, then maybe a Millenium event in Malaga, Spain or something...

have fun in HB! Root for Explicit, my buddy plays snake fill (i think) for them. I think DC Arsenal is going to be tough to beat this event.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
Originally Posted by NorCalPaintball
nice... playing?

i don't have a 7man squad this year, just playing WCPPL x-ball.

played D3 NPPL Vegas in '09, great event.

HB and World Cup are my two dream events though, then maybe a Millenium event in Malaga, Spain or something...

have fun in HB! Root for Explicit, my buddy plays snake fill (i think) for them. I think DC Arsenal is going to be tough to beat this event.
I'll be down there supporting my friend who works for Kee Sports (JT), and then going to a bachelor party after.

We actually used to practice a lot of Aftermath and Dynasty's field in San Diego, we would get raped, probably why we got so good so quickly.

Unfortunately I gave up paintball long ago, in my college days, I used to play in NCPA. We would play HB and San Diego. We were in good with PSP back then so because we were National Collegiate Champs, they gave us entry into every PSP event local to us. Like Vegas and Los Angeles. Haven't played in years, would like to someday get back into it, on a Rec level.

Here is me back in my heyday:

HB, playing on the sand sucks! I love this pic and how in unison we are. And yes our team was mainly Asian guys. One girl, and two white guys.

After that tournament, finished 1st and 4th

National Collegiate Championships, We won it out first year out as a club team, and first West Coast School to win it. And yes that is Bea Youngs, she has a really nice body Some of the Dynasty guys were there also.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:03 PM

paintball is fun,so is airsoft BUT nothing gets you blood pumping like play with 9mm paint ammo. it hurts,it stings and god help you lie about egtting hit lol. i dont know why dept's dont use it as less lethal. i promis 3-4 rounds into the chest of a tshirt wearing asshat will take that smile off his face fast.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:03 PM

nice! you gotta get back into it! is that '05?

bea doesn't look like that anymore... lol (well her face at least) but she still has a nice body. I think she's now married w/ a kid.

i'd provide some pics but i'm a noob at all this online stuff and can't even embed sh*t.

Here's a vid of our team's recent 2nd place finish at WCPPL event 1 in Chino at the Aftermath Arenas.

I'm playing with Royalty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnNzp-zX4Tw

Last edited by NorCalPaintball; 03-18-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by nation
paintball is fun,so is airsoft BUT nothing gets you blood pumping like play with 9mm paint ammo. it hurts,it stings and god help you lie about egtting hit lol. i dont know why dept's dont use it as less lethal. i promis 3-4 rounds into the chest of a tshirt wearing asshat will take that smile off his face fast.
yea... i'm not so much about playing to make other people hurt... just competitive in nature, like the teamwork, comraderie and winning. i like the challenge of paintball, x-ball specifically, but def miss 7man cause you get to be sneaky sneaky...
Old 03-18-2011, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by NorCalPaintball
yea... i'm not so much about playing to make other people hurt... just competitive in nature, like the teamwork, comraderie and winning. i like the challenge of paintball, x-ball specifically, but def miss 7man cause you get to be sneaky sneaky...
lol, you would get a kick out of it then. you are forced to pic your shots and your only as strong as your weakest player. woodsball is prob my favorite though. i play on private land 10 on 10.

Quick Reply: Paintball?