One more for Paul.. God bless Google street view (NSFW)

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 02:14 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
One more for Paul.. God bless Google street view (NSFW)

Heres are some 'street professionals' plying their trade outside of Madrid Spain. Scroll down the street for more of these pliers of the worlds oldest profession. Hey Paul, want to visit Madrid with us now??

http://googlesightseeing.com/maps?tw...79.68,,2,11.14

Last edited by Krinkov; 06-18-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:24 AM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
hahaha.. nice find
Old 06-18-2009, 02:26 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Damn! That's so awesome! What a find!

That first hooker looks really hot... The street ****** here in the states are amazingly disgusting... Meth/crack ****** at their worst. The Euro ones are much hotter, and I speak from experience... hahha, I mean because I've seen hundreds of street walkers in countries varying from Bosnia to the Czech republic. Since there is a lot of poverty in a lot of European nations, there are a lot of black market money making rings, one of which is prostitution. These women don't ***** themselves out for drug money, they do it for food which means they are a lot hotter and not affected by the nasty effects of meth/crack/heroin.

I think the country with the most hookers (not including ***** houses like in Amsterdam) is the Czech republic, and a lot of them are really smoking hot. The city with the most ****** however is in Italy, Milan (Milano) to be exact. Hookers from young girls to old trannys! The nightwalking that goes on in Milan is CRAZY!

I still gotta give it up to the Czech republic for hot women though... If I was a freak of nature and couldn't score women, I'd go blow all my money in the Czech republic, thats for sure! Perhaps thats some good advice for some of you i-clubbers. *hint hint*
Old 06-18-2009, 02:28 AM

Car Info: STi 07
HAHA NICE. We should do sunset blvd.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by brucelee
Damn! That's so awesome! What a find!

That first hooker looks really hot... The street ****** here in the states are amazingly disgusting... Meth/crack ****** at their worst. The Euro ones are much hotter, and I speak from experience... hahha, I mean because I've seen hundreds of street walkers in countries varying from Bosnia to the Czech republic. Since there is a lot of poverty in a lot of European nations, there are a lot of black market money making rings, one of which is prostitution. These women don't ***** themselves out for drug money, they do it for food which means they are a lot hotter and not affected by the nasty effects of meth/crack/heroin.

I think the country with the most hookers (not including ***** houses like in Amsterdam) is the Czech republic, and a lot of them are really smoking hot. The city with the most ****** however is in Italy, Milan (Milano) to be exact. Hookers from young girls to old trannys! The nightwalking that goes on in Milan is CRAZY!

I still gotta give it up to the Czech republic for hot women though... If I was a freak of nature and couldn't score women, I'd go blow all my money in the Czech republic, thats for sure! Perhaps thats some good advice for some of you i-clubbers. *hint hint*
dude, when I was in Amsterdam. Dont even get me started, those girls are so F'n fit! And they are all over town, not just in the red light but in the bars and clubs and everywhere, we were hanging out with a bunch of em.
Reminds me of my favorite line from the movie Arthur...
"You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!"
Old 06-18-2009, 03:25 AM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi
If you rotate the picture at the link 180 degrees and look at the two trucks going the other way, you will notice the truck on the end is blocking the words on the truck in front of him. The blocked truck now says "Ho".
Old 06-18-2009, 08:23 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
OK new meet in europe
Old 06-18-2009, 08:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
LOL hmmm, pay my way and you can have a guided tour of that part of Madrid. Love that town, though I like the area near Plaza Mayor a bit better. Last time I was there was with my wife, and we walked through "that area" a few times and it was fooking hilarous - some of them would be standing there w/ their phones on their belt or something blasting (as much as a phone can) what could only be their personal soundtrack. Chill in a pub having snacks and beer, and just watch - SO FUNNY. Dude walks up to the professional, they talk for a moment and walk off. Bit later she is back on deck. Mmmmm tapas.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by Krinkov
dude, when I was in Amsterdam. Dont even get me started, those girls are so F'n fit! And they are all over town, not just in the red light but in the bars and clubs and everywhere, we were hanging out with a bunch of em.
Reminds me of my favorite line from the movie Arthur...
"You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!"
OMFG you just quoted Arthur. Now I have the soundtrack running through my head. "...between the moon and New York Ciiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeee..."
Old 06-18-2009, 08:44 AM
9 to 5 mod

tapas!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:47 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
LOL hmmm, pay my way and you can have a guided tour of that part of Madrid. Love that town, though I like the area near Plaza Mayor a bit better. Last time I was there was with my wife, and we walked through "that area" a few times and it was fooking hilarous - some of them would be standing there w/ their phones on their belt or something blasting (as much as a phone can) what could only be their personal soundtrack. Chill in a pub having snacks and beer, and just watch - SO FUNNY. Dude walks up to the professional, they talk for a moment and walk off. Bit later she is back on deck. Mmmmm tapas.
And I'll raise you; Pay my way and I'll give you a tour of the Hawaii of Europe, Croatia, Croatian women are so hot that they burn you when you touch them. (yeah, that was cheeesy). Seriously though, Croatian women are some of the hottest in the world, don't believe me? Go there and see for yourself, of course you'll need a guide.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:06 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
I love technology....
Old 06-18-2009, 09:14 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by brucelee
And I'll raise you; Pay my way and I'll give you a tour of the Hawaii of Europe, Croatia, Croatian women are so hot that they burn you when you touch them. (yeah, that was cheeesy). Seriously though, Croatian women are some of the hottest in the world, don't believe me? Go there and see for yourself, of course you'll need a guide.
i call BS we shall see

and will i get robbed?
is there russian mofia there?
Old 06-18-2009, 09:21 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
awesome
Old 06-18-2009, 03:44 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
aww its taken down now

Quick Reply: One more for Paul.. God bless Google street view (NSFW)