Official: 2013 BAIC Fantasy Football League

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 01:50 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Wish I knew Joquie Bell was going to go off the last two weeks and also Reese this week. Still somehow lucked my way into a win.
Both of those pissed me off. If they were honest about Bush I would have run bell. And in my other league I was looking at running Reese. He is gold when he gets to play full games. I had a feeling he'd do well but they were still talking about Jennings playing on friday so i didn't pull the trigger.

Had they been honest I would have had blown out wins on all 3 of my teams this week. Ended up with a zero from bush and some b.s. from L.Bell.

I hate all the shady crap. Other coaches must get pissed to. Tough to game plan when you don't know what's going on. Dude is hurt, just say they're hurt.
Old 12-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Wish I knew Joquie Bell was going to go off the last two weeks and also Reese this week. Still somehow lucked my way into a win.
Desi Bowl baby... Week 15!
Old 12-09-2013, 04:13 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Both of those pissed me off. If they were honest about Bush I would have run bell. And in my other league I was looking at running Reese. He is gold when he gets to play full games. I had a feeling he'd do well but they were still talking about Jennings playing on friday so i didn't pull the trigger.

Had they been honest I would have had blown out wins on all 3 of my teams this week. Ended up with a zero from bush and some b.s. from L.Bell.

I hate all the shady crap. Other coaches must get pissed to. Tough to game plan when you don't know what's going on. Dude is hurt, just say they're hurt.
Yea I'm still unsure why Reese doesn't become the starter. The guy has been money whenever he gets the chance and then gets sidelined when McGlass comes back. Honestly there was a lot of weird stuff that happened this week in the NFL from storms to injuries to crazy finishes.

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Desi Bowl baby... Week 15!

awww shieet!
Old 12-09-2013, 04:38 PM
General Pimpin'

I'd like to see the Raiders keep Jennings and Reece and look for someone to mix in there.

Seastrunk is my favorite back in the draft this year. But they could get a monster value in Tyler Gaffney. I think this dude has the potential to be the surprise of the draft. If he puts up a couple hundred yards finishing out the season he'll be number 1 or 2 on Stanford's all time list and this is a dude that was playing professional baseball. I honestly see him as a guy... maybe not as gifted as A.P. but the same kind of runner. He'll cut and go around you if he can but he loves to put it down and run you over. If he's around in the 5th round... take him.

or pick up that crazy QB in the 7th round and convert him in to a WR/RB.... Only problem is that's Reece's roll and he's killer at it.

Last edited by OneManArmy; 12-09-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:39 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'd like to see the Raiders keep Jennings and Reece and look for someone to mix in there.

Seastrunk is my favorite back in the draft this year. But they could get a monster value in Tyler Gaffney. I think this dude has the potential to be the surprise of the draft. If he puts up a couple hundred yards finishing out the season he'll be number 1 or 2 on Stanford's all time list and this is a dude that was playing professional baseball. I honestly see him as a guy... maybe not as gifted as A.P. but the same kind of runner. He'll cut and go around you if he can but he loves to put it down and run you over. If he's around in the 5th round... take him.

or pick up that crazy QB in the 7th round and convert him in to a WR/RB.... Only problem is that's Reece's roll and he's killer at it.

Really Gaffney? Im not sold on any Stanford back. I think the OL gives them a huge edge and it doesn't translate well into the NFL where the competition is on the same level. The only one I'm looking forward to from there is Sanders Jr. He breaks ankles just like his father.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:20 PM
General Pimpin'

Really Gaffney? Im not sold on any Stanford back. I think the OL gives them a huge edge and it doesn't translate well into the NFL where the competition is on the same level. The only one I'm looking forward to from there is Sanders Jr. He breaks ankles just like his father.
I can see that. I'm not really sure man. I just have a feeling about the dude.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Old School

Kenny got sucked into grabbing Tamme.

Hook Line Sinker

Old 12-12-2013, 11:19 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
If you looked at the advanced target data once Welker went down it made sense but I'm not banking on TE anymore besides I wanted something to go for tonight. At least Decker and Thomas had average games.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by ruehl
If you looked at the advanced target data once Welker went down it made sense but I'm not banking on TE anymore besides I wanted something to go for tonight. At least Decker and Thomas had average games.
I like how the no name guy off the bench gets 2TDs... *sigh*
Old 12-13-2013, 12:00 AM

Yep they ran some weird sets with decker playing out of the slot and Caldwell out wide which ate all away at all of the Tamme sets out of the slot like last week.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:40 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I like how the no name guy off the bench gets 2TDs... *sigh*
Yeah... I'm not really sure WTF Denver was thinking in that game. They did this last year too. Started making weird calls. I'm starting to wonder if it's actually Manning. Maybe he gets too conservative down the stretch with his onfield calls.

I nearly ran Allen because I had a feeling he'd get at least 1 TD. Wouldn't have mattered that much but the extra 10 points woulda been nice. That game killed everyone that ran guys in it.

My kicker hit points. The other 2... well... lets just say I think Kenny's got me this week. He got hit hard in one slot. I took it in 2. Not a good start considering I don't know WTF is going on with Bush and my other RB is coming off a concussion AND facing KC.

Grrrrr.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:44 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by ruehl
Yep they ran some weird sets with decker playing out of the slot and Caldwell out wide which ate all away at all of the Tamme sets out of the slot like last week.
I think they are planning on Welker being done for the season and they were testing some different stuff for the playoffs. That's the only thing I could think of. But running them that way was stupid.... clearly.

The scary part of it was this...

Moreno... 8 carries. 19 yards.

1. Why so few carries?
2. Was the beginning of the year a fluke?

If they can't run they're not gonna be able to win.

11 carries in a full game is TERRIBLE coaching. 18 yards.... really?

I had Denver picked as my number 1 team this year... what I've seen... they don't stand a chance in hell of winning against Seattle.

The niners and KC are gonna give them trouble too.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:03 PM
Old School

**** Jamal Charles...

LOL

Need crazy miracle to beat guys in two leagues to win.

Stupid Raiders...
Old 12-15-2013, 07:09 PM

Charles killed me in my big money leagues. Just brutal unless Justin Tucker gets me 15+
Old 12-15-2013, 09:44 PM
General Pimpin'

Told you no one was gonna keep up with you in the play offs man. You have killer match ups all the way to the end.

I won in both my other leagues. Andre Johnson has frustrated the hell out of me this year. One week he gets me 40 the next 4. All freakin year.

Quick Reply: Official: 2013 BAIC Fantasy Football League