Official: 2013 BAIC Fantasy Football League

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 05:33 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
How's it all going down?

Few games left, and people will start clinching spots soon.

How do you feel down the stretch?
Old 11-11-2013, 11:38 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
How's it all going down?

Few games left, and people will start clinching spots soon.

How do you feel down the stretch?
I'd feel fine if I didn't have to be number 1 in points every week to win.

Can't catch a freakin break. Starting to **** me off.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Old School

I went 4-2 this week.

Looking good to get into playoffs in 3, maybe in 1 more. 1 is no hope cause i'm dead last, and another i'm two out, so not likely.

But if get into playoffs in 4 of 6, I'd be damn happy with that.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:56 AM
General Pimpin'

NO MORE FREAKIN INJURIES!!!!!! WTF.

I need to catch a break or I'm gonna miss the damned playoffs. That will **** me off. How the hell does the guy with the highest score miss the playoffs. I need some of Kenny's luck. Dude could score 85 points and still manage to get the win.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:57 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Another week of lol performances by my team. Not even close to sub par and that's 3 or 4 losses in a row now on top of losing my #2 RB for the season (Foster).

Meh

VD concussed with 1.5 points, Forte under 5 points, Cruz under 5 points because potato manning cant throw an easy 5 yard td pass, Hartline somehow gets shafted on td catches even though hes their most clutch receiver. bleh bleh bleh. Fantasy sucks when you're losing.

Last edited by FXTbrah; 11-12-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:38 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Ray I only have 13 less points than you but youve had bad luck which happens to everyone. Atleast you have a team that can still win despite high points against and you probably sneak into the playoffs since three teams are just one game ahead of you but you own the tiebreak with more points. In a few of my big buy in leagues I've bad luck with in PTs against but it eventually will even out but I'd trade my luck here with those leagues if I could.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:12 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by ruehl
Ray I only have 13 less points than you but youve had bad luck which happens to everyone. Atleast you have a team that can still win despite high points against and you probably sneak into the playoffs since three teams are just one game ahead of you but you own the tiebreak with more points. In a few of my big buy in leagues I've bad luck with in PTs against but it eventually will even out but I'd trade my luck here with those leagues if I could.

I keep waiting for it to even out. I know IF I can get in to the playoffs I'll be in good shape down the stretch. I think I have a top 2 or 3 team for sure.

The problem is this injury to Rodgers is at the wrong time. I really need to win this week. If I can win this week I'll have a shot and pushing my way in.

I'm looking at that trade. Trying to see if the upsell on the QB slot is worth loosing my RB. It's another good trade offer.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy

I'm looking at that trade. Trying to see if the upsell on the QB slot is worth loosing my RB. It's another good trade offer.
Sounds good just let me know. I'll also do it for the other RB, who I like less due to that oline, if you want the upside with the receptions the first RB has.

Also for competitiveness sake I hope you make it since it's best to have the best 3 scoring teams in the playoffs.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:21 PM

Car Info: Nadda
I swooped up Jennings from the Raiders and Brown from NYG. Looks like a new set of beasts for the ground game.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by iLoqin
I swooped up Jennings from the Raiders and Brown from NYG. Looks like a new set of beasts for the ground game.
I picked up Brown in 4 leagues a few weeks ago.

He's going to be money for the next few weeks.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:42 PM
General Pimpin'

I picked up Brown in 4 leagues a few weeks ago.

He's going to be money for the next few weeks.
Yeah usually when I look for someone he's on your team.

I managed to get Brown on one team and Jennings on another. James was working out for me. I feel bad for that dude.

I need to pull off a miracle this week.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Yeah usually when I look for someone he's on your team.

I managed to get Brown on one team and Jennings on another. James was working out for me. I feel bad for that dude.

I need to pull off a miracle this week.
You gotta be a week or two ahead on the guys coming back from injury. I was shocked when no one in 4 leagues had him 2 weeks ago. Then he does better than expected in his first game back?

I did the same thing with Le'veon Bell before he came back.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:43 PM
General Pimpin'

You gotta be a week or two ahead on the guys coming back from injury. I was shocked when no one in 4 leagues had him 2 weeks ago. Then he does better than expected in his first game back?

I usually am.

In my one league it's always me and my buddy.. my old room mate. We seem to key in on guys at the same time.

In my other league... there's no waivers so there's a couple guys that just sit on yahoo and wait for the experts or they make in game moves. It pisses me off. I won't be playing in that league next year. I've been hit hard with injuries on all 3 of my teams but at least with waivers I have a chance. With those guys... I could hear about it 10 minutes after the injury and their back up is picked up already. And there's 2 people that just sit on guys. Huge benches so they stock pile guys just to block other people.

I'm usually ahead of the curve with that portion... guys that come off IR or injuries or have bigger seasons than the "experts" expect.

I usually have the guy on my team that people go... WTF? where'd he come from. That is the guy that gets you in to the top 3 in your league.

This year Manning has been huge. High value pick. But the 5 guys that have been I think the best bang for the buck...

Welker
KC defense
Woodhead
Jordon Cameron
Julian Thomas

You'll see a lot of those guys on your first place teams.

Moreno is another one.

Those guys that you get lower in the draft but end up doing really well.

Welker dropped big time in the draft but was HUGE early in the year. Cameron... I doubt he got drafted in a lot of leagues. Huge start. Woodhead... low end draft with a huge start. Same with the rest of them.

These are guys that either got drafted in the 10th round lower or not at all.

This year has sucked for me. Lots of injuries and a lot of match up issues. Every week I'm top 3 scorer... for the most part in all 3 leagues.

One league I'm done for. I've lost every play maker on my team to injury and got stuck with T.Rich.

That dude is a team killer. If you drafted him there's a good chance you're in the bottom half of the league you're in. He got auto drafted for me and I was pissed when I saw it.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon

Yea Bell was supposed to be huge, got injured about the time I drafted him and then needed the space so I dropped him. Oh well.

I'm nervous going forward. Indy is dumb. How you have someone like T-rich and can't figure out how to use him. Besides the fact that their offensive line is bad too.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:17 PM

Richardson is awful if you really watch him play. He has trouble picking up the blitz and can not make one cut and go with any real speed. All he can do is go full steam ahead and he isn't even the best RB on his team...

Quick Reply: Official: 2013 BAIC Fantasy Football League