officer jones in pleasaton is a **********

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 10:08 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Aye aye captain, I turn on the video recorder on my phone. =)
Old 12-19-2009, 10:40 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by nation
i have the ebay/surewin exhaust that looks 100% stock not to mention its fairly quite.
the turn signal was a warning.the other was window tint.after running plate he still gave the ticket.
lol wow I'm about to get that surewin turboback exhaust for xmas lol

and I live in pleasanton

edit: how do you like it?

Last edited by perry753; 12-19-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:41 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
jones gave me a speeding ticket but i deserved it.

53 in a 35 =[
Old 12-20-2009, 12:05 AM

Car Info: 1988 Carrera & 2013 Carrera S
Originally Posted by nation
lets see,im not allowed to vent about a cop that is a dick for no reason?i dont need your approval nor do i care what you think.i was prepared for little ***** comments such as this when i made the thread.theres ALWAYS a handfull of people that need to try and turn it around.
the last time someone ran their mouth 3 months later they were begging me to sign off a ticket so they wouldnt have a week worth of work returning the car back to stock.maybe you should think before typing.

the ticket will be paid(the court fee portion)and all will be good.it just blows my mind that he acted like he did.i can fully understand getting a ticket but for a LEO to have the brass ***** and tell someone this is his city and if he sees whoever again he will write a ticket just because.unreal.ive always been fair and admit to bad days but i would never be that bold.
Wouldn't want to run into YOU on a bad day. You're not helping your cause here by not being able to even formulate a sentence without setting off the swear filter/sensor.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:24 AM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Wonder how everything went down between your girl and Officer Jones. If she was trying to be cool with him and he was a jerk and wrote her up then yeah that's a D-Bag move. If she was rude, uppity, whatever to him then she may have given him more reason to write up the car. Granted I think she probably should have been let go based on Professional Courtesy when she let him know you were also a LEO, but some guys/girls really just don't care.

Curious, which particular Vehicle Code was cited for the Illegal Exhaust ticket? Was it based on Noise or Modification?
Old 12-20-2009, 01:44 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
if you are breaking the law, being nice shouldnt stop anyone from giving you a ticket. If you are dating an LEO and breaking the law, you should get a ticket because, you are breaking the law.

If you are the LEO that is dating the girl with an illegal car, dont complain when she gets a ticket. Suck it up and move on. If you dont like the said LEO in the OP, talk to him about it.

My last boss was horrible, but I wouldnt slander his name around because he did his job that affected my pocket. Id talk with him about it and find out what was up.

And for comment on being hated for doing my job. Have you ever seen a mortar hit within 100 yards of you, or been shot at while taking stock of the supplies that were going ot be used to build a school in the local neighborhood? that is hatred.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:25 AM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
i got pulled over last night for, these are the officers exact words "I pulled you over for having green wheels and the shocker on my bumper, but i like it " but he eventually said tint which i now have to get signed off without getting a ticket for exhaust in the process...!

But that sucks he was a complete douche but it does happen I had to show and explain to a CHP how my exhumations was stock, when it actually was.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:06 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Keep in mind, cops just hate other cops. CHP doesn't like city cops, city cops don't like CHP. I even heard if you flash one of those badges while in the city or out, you're more likely to get the ticket because they just don't like each other.

Rumored, but that's what I've heard from an officer.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:21 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by woocabin
jones gave me a speeding ticket but i deserved it.

53 in a 35 =[
You should have just told the officer/judje that you're dyslexic (4 out of 3 people are you know )
Old 12-20-2009, 12:31 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by VRT Gump
If your car is not stock, and you obviously broke three laws, stop complaining. Your a Law Officer and set the standards. You basically are telling me its ok to tint my windows, have illegal exhaust also. Then when I get a ticket, find a way around the fines because of my job.
It does suck to get caught, but of all th epeople on this site, you should be one to know the specifics. If you really want some fun, go tell your Sergeant about how you got a ticket for illegal activites and the other officer was a ****.
did you read anything i posted?
im pissed about the attitude the officer had.they way he addressed people and acted in general.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:35 PM

If your car is not stock, and you obviously broke three laws, stop complaining. Your a Law Officer and set the standards. You basically are telling me its ok to tint my windows, have illegal exhaust also. Then when I get a ticket, find a way around the fines because of my job.
It does suck to get caught, but of all th epeople on this site, you should be one to know the specifics. If you really want some fun, go tell your Sergeant about how you got a ticket for illegal activites and the other officer was a ****.
fyi-my sgt has a vette w/procharger,full header back 3" system w/no cats.and has driven my car on more than one occasion.its a county wide running joke that there are more car guys in my dept than any of the local depts combined.
my issue has nothing to do with the ticket.it has everything to do with the attitude taken by the officer.this guy also pulled me over for having a snorkel on my truck and said having a winch is illegal.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Calsoldier
Wouldn't want to run into YOU on a bad day. You're not helping your cause here by not being able to even formulate a sentence without setting off the swear filter/sensor.
helping my cause?what cause?im letting people know about this guy and were he hangs out.if you dont like what i have to say dont read it.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by flukewrx
Wonder how everything went down between your girl and Officer Jones. If she was trying to be cool with him and he was a jerk and wrote her up then yeah that's a D-Bag move. If she was rude, uppity, whatever to him then she may have given him more reason to write up the car. Granted I think she probably should have been let go based on Professional Courtesy when she let him know you were also a LEO, but some guys/girls really just don't care.

Curious, which particular Vehicle Code was cited for the Illegal Exhaust ticket? Was it based on Noise or Modification?
she was very level headed as she always is.and her sis was in the car.he asked for the normal paper work.after she gave it to him is when he asked for an explanation.
she told him that 1)this is my car and she is not used to it.2)that she is aware the tint is illegal and that the exhaust is modified but is with the decibel rating allowed by california.
thats when he started in.telling her that her neighbors dont like her and that he doesnt play that game.that pleasaton is HIS city and if he sees her or this car again he will give her a moving violation regardless.then to top it all off told her that he didnt believe her and were i worked.and even if he did it wouldnt matter because imports have no right(what ever that means)
all this coming from a guy who owns a harley w/straight pipes(found this out last night)
Old 12-20-2009, 12:49 PM

if you are breaking the law, being nice shouldnt stop anyone from giving you a ticket. If you are dating an LEO and breaking the law, you should get a ticket because, you are breaking the law.

If you are the LEO that is dating the girl with an illegal car, dont complain when she gets a ticket. Suck it up and move on. If you dont like the said LEO in the OP, talk to him about it.

My last boss was horrible, but I wouldnt slander his name around because he did his job that affected my pocket. Id talk with him about it and find out what was up.

And for comment on being hated for doing my job. Have you ever seen a mortar hit within 100 yards of you, or been shot at while taking stock of the supplies that were going ot be used to build a school in the local neighborhood? that is hatred.
its called being a proffesional and acting like one,which he did not.again it has nothing to do with the ticket and everything about the way he acted.
have i ever been had some shoot a morter at me,no.but i have been stabbed,shot at,and physically attacked more times than i can count and even after all of that ive ALWAYS kept a cool head and done my job without being over the top rude.i was fully aware of what my job was going to be like.
the fact is this guy was unreal in how he acted.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
the hatred comment was not to you. Your a LEO, you get tons of hatred for doing your job.

As far as him being a dick, welcome to the world. People are dicks to everyone. It is just how they are, especially when they get some power.
How many times has a person dropped a name to try and get out of a ticket? I know when I was ASF, and someone dropped a name, I would usually give them the ticket or call the MA's in because I hate that. If you are caught doing wrong, a buddy shouldnt make it all ok.

now go punch said LEO in the ***** and tell him to calm down. That may teach him. And if you are unhappy with his loud motorcycle, follow him home and write him a ticket. when he gets smart, just say, sir, tell it to the judge. that would be pure awesomeness.

Quick Reply: officer jones in pleasaton is a **********