Not guilty for Violation Code 22350-I

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 02:35 AM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
Originally Posted by I<3subie
I second that......

There is alot of disrepect in here. I thought for a second I logged in to a Honda forum from 2002 or dsm tuners from 2004.

Remember ...... YOU BROKE THE LAW. The police are hired to enforce those laws. They are just like you and me. Hell some are so much they even drive subarus.

Dont disrespect......

you won .... yea..... good job. You got lucky and I would rather your *** get off then take someone off their real job protecting the rest of us.

Why? But you will not get so lucky next time I bet.

I agree
Thought i was back on Hater-Tech for a moment there
Old 02-27-2009, 03:03 AM

Car Info: 07 Impreza 2.5i UGM
The cops are just doing there job. Without them, chaos would erupt. Just be thankful you off this time, but you shouldn't bash on someone for doing their job.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:07 AM

Car Info: 4日本車
Originally Posted by STI RUSH
exactly what i thought too. . .
lol!!! Rush is gonna find you and you'll magically have a plastic baggy of yeyo in your pocket all of a sudden. Just kidding............maybe.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:17 AM

Car Info: 씨발 개새끼야.
Thank God, i don't need to deal with all the tickets no more... no more anger towards police.

all i need to do is push the pedal to the metal to the other metal when the traffic is clear.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:17 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by warchildSTI
nice man, I tried a written dec once and they denied it, I had to pay $280.

Government sanctioned extortionists.
Yea because LEO's doing their job and enforcing the laws is extortion.

and OP, I hope that you never need a officer to help you with your attitude. Look they are doing their job, and you BROKE THE LAW. People like you make me sick, your an embarrassment to the Subaru community, and the human race.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:33 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500

I agree.. was wondering the same thing if he needed help..

Originally Posted by Overbear
Yea because LEO's doing their job and enforcing the laws is extortion.

and OP, I hope that you never need a officer to help you with your attitude. Look they are doing their job, and you BROKE THE LAW. People like you make me sick, your an embarrassment to the Subaru community, and the human race.

I personally like the police, several friends are LEO's and so is my older brother. They are just there doing their job!! Granted some cops I have ran into in my past were pretty arrogant but all in all they have been very peaceful to me. I have only had one ticket for speeding and that was when i was 19 so practically 15yrs ago. If you break the law you deserve to pay the ticket. My husband gets speeding tickets and he doesn't ever try to fight them cus he knows he broke the law. He pays the fine, does his traffic school etc.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Personally I do not see what the big deal is about. Yeah, it's rude to say "****" anyone but I have been called worse by better IMHO. The only LEOs I know personally are my uncle and my best bud's sister. Both of them are GREAT stand-up people that put their lives on the line to protect and serve for the right reasons. When stuff like this comes up, they laugh it off and continue to do the best they can at their job... Because they have dealt with worse than someone saying "****" them on the interweb.

Let the guy say what he wants and think what you will - who cares?? Shake your head and feel sorry for him if you want, the thread will be gone in a few days. Maybe he really did have a bad experience or at least a bad experience in his eyes. Sometimes cops have to do things that seem strange to civilians simply to protect themselves from this weird sue-happy world. Point is, even though I know cool cops - I too have been treated extremely badly at times - obviously I somehow attracted the attention, so "it was my fault" of course.. My uncle says that's a shame, but don't let it affect your view of every LEO. I try not to of course. I have also been treated with respect (even when maybe I didn't deserve it). I will say I do my best and keep my back to the wall if I see an officer of the law anywhere, and this is a result of the experiences I have had. In comparative contrast, I do not feel this way toward firefighters.

I<3subie - I applaud your dedication but it seems to contrast with your comments about your police scanner systems and high-speed road trips. Why have those items if you have respect for the laws or faith in any LEO that approaches your well-lit bumper??
Old 02-27-2009, 08:11 AM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Originally Posted by fd777
I recently received a speeding ticket, 80 in a 65. It hasn't been processed yet, so I don't know how much it'll be.

Few questions though:
1. Other than the OP, how successful are people with the written declaration in Santa Clara county?
2. Any good websites on how to go about fighting the ticket? (I've read ticket assassin.)
3. If you lose, can you still take traffic school?
I can't tell you much except that the traffic school call as well as written deceleration judgments pretty much come down to the discretion of the Judge.

And most judges are not unreasonable people, but like anyone else they all have their good days and their bad days.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:35 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Hope you get reffed.
Originally Posted by <3mywagon
I hope that you never do and God be with you.
OMFG
Old 02-27-2009, 08:46 AM

Car Info: Fast
While I agree that there are a LOT of arrogant ******* cops out there, it is true that you cannot and should not judge every cop based on the bad ones.

Just remember that they do not create the laws. They may enforce certain laws with more diligence than others *cough modded car hating cough*.

The California Organization of Police and Sheriffs DOES have a pretty strong lobbying group which has been responsible for a bunch of laws, but those laws are general related to officer safety....such as window tinting laws.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:56 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by flatline
first off, the officer might not have wanted to go to court to contest the ticket, and decided to dismiss the ticket.

secondly, i take offense to you saying F the police. Not cool homie, you never know who is watching what you write.
If 100% of police officers stopped shooting people in the back while laying on the floor handcuffed, or beating a female person off duty, or maybe just doing their JOB, then I think you'd have a valid point.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:13 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by iLoqin
If 100% of police officers stopped shooting people in the back while laying on the floor handcuffed, or beating a female person off duty, or maybe just doing their JOB, then I think you'd have a valid point.
Grow up kid
Old 02-27-2009, 09:47 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX

Ouch how do you say, maybe a little too soon for that one. That would be a valid point if 100% of the police officers were out there doing that. Unfortunately they arent and thats why you were able to post this ignorant *** statement!

You must be one of those ef the police/authority people too. Try living somewhere like say Panama where the court system is so effed up its easier just to pull your little *** out of the car beat you to oblivian and say hey stop speeding. Fortunately our police dont do that. They are human and not perfect but most try as hard as they can to do a good job.

Last edited by Shayhan27; 02-27-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:54 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!

how many civilians kill each other.

how many civilians beat other people.

id say the numbers GREATLY outweighs the number of crooked cops.

I have NEVER treated ANYBODY wrong. EVER. PERIOD. Its my JOB to uphold the law and treat everybody fairly.

Ive taken 261 suspects into custody and i still have to treat them witht he same fairness and equality as a 93 year old grandmother who has a taillight out.

Like i said. Be careful who is reading what you write. And dont generalize to that degree. The people who may be coming to help you, are the same people you are telling to F off.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:19 AM
banned

Car Info: heel'n toe da hoe...
Wow.... what a crock of ****....

Every job in the world has its bad apples.... You can hang all cops because of a small few.
You'll feel like a tard when the true facts about the bart case come out. Its not how the media has put a spin on.

Most stuff you read in the papers get a spin pushed down them for sales...
So before you come back to this round table.... Go get your facts straight. I also hope you never ever crash your car.... It maybe one of those "bad" cops that saves your ***...

Quick Reply: Not guilty for Violation Code 22350-I