North of the Gate

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: MY04 STi some call it a race car
We used to have Thursday Night meets all the time. We wanted to do some BBQ's this summer, but guess that's too late Maybe this Spring we'll get something together again.

<----Rep. Slovato

-Adam
Old 11-20-2006, 02:57 PM

Car Info: 2005 Forester X
well I say lets do it anyway!!!

Originally Posted by LICmotorsports
We used to have Thursday Night meets all the time. We wanted to do some BBQ's this summer, but guess that's too late Maybe this Spring we'll get something together again.

<----Rep. Slovato

-Adam

Alright, I say lets get something for this weekend. We can bring in the left overs from thursday night; get a game of soccer going and get some spot set up for photos or something.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by gqchynaboy
San Marin or Novato High?
novato high class of 2005 u?
Old 11-20-2006, 06:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
Originally Posted by Mr_Hox
Damn you! Let me know the next time you guys head up here. I've literally driven every road in Mendocino County, and most of northern Sonoma...
well, if you had only read this thread.
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...2&page=1&pp=20

there are a few pics in there and i hope to load a video of some of the roads.

Hell 2 weeks ago we did a rally up there and had a camp out and got drunk tell 1 am.

trust me there will be others.

-rich
Old 11-20-2006, 06:07 PM

Car Info: MY03 WRX (SOLD)/1997 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 w/4.5" lift
Originally Posted by MARKSTI
Petaluma and RP..but my car don't stand out to much
thats cause it is always in the shop
Old 11-20-2006, 06:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
I live in Napa...

I ronrey, so ronrey....
Old 11-20-2006, 10:27 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi, 1999 Forester L
Originally Posted by SubaruCrazy
thats cause it is always in the shop
I have witnessed his car running. He pulled up at flying goat in santa rosa and I was like /envy. I was sorta afraid to ask for him to pop the hood after hearing the idle. Sure as hell wasn't close to stock.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:01 PM

Car Info: Black '02 2.5RS
wingless06- oh I love Chris! I pretty much sexually harass that guy everyday at work. I do believe I am the only one that can make him blush. He told me to call you Billy, but that Billy wasn't your real name, I didn't ask what your real name was though, I figure Billy was good enough for me.
Daredevil- You want the i-club hook up huh? Maybe.....a Monday afternoon drop off would be your best bet.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:05 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi, 1999 Forester L
Originally Posted by blkbetty02
wingless06- oh I love Chris! I pretty much sexually harass that guy everyday at work. I do believe I am the only one that can make him blush. He told me to call you Billy, but that Billy wasn't your real name, I didn't ask what your real name was though, I figure Billy was good enough for me.
Daredevil- You want the i-club hook up huh? Maybe.....a Monday afternoon drop off would be your best bet.

And a discount on new bindings would be nice too.

Jk.. I need a stereo and roof racks before I think about making it back to tahoe this year.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:10 PM

Unfortunately I am not high enough on the work ladder to provide retail discounts, Boo! However I can provide detailed information and excellent service on those roof racks! lol You're on your own with that stereo though.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:35 PM

i offically hate chris...

Originally Posted by blkbetty02

Chris is a big baby and I offically hate him!!! Billy died in a car accident back in 84. He was my best friend and... well it's a long story I rather not get into (tears)... ok thats all a big lie! Way to put my nick name up on a public post; now everyone knows "billy"; you and chris are not getting anything from santa this year. Chris called and said he wanted the photos soon for the rome guys... I say F! the rome guys, they can wait; they aren't paying me for these photos. I was wondering though; if you were working and couldn't come out; how do you know I was there?
Old 11-20-2006, 11:48 PM

At least your nick name is Billy instead of "One Nut Ruck" or something, now that would be embarrassing. And I knew you were there because my buddy with a white '02 2.5 rs asked if I saw the subarus in the parking lot of course I hadn't because I was working, so when I got off work I checked it out. Or maybe I'm your new stalker and I could just sense you there? Either explanation works.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:58 PM

i've never had one but always wanted one..

really that is sweet... i've always wanted a stalker... it never worked out well when I was stalking poeple.. me and jail don't really like each other. You on AIM? ->sidewalksquare

p.s. I saw his car out there too... i was checking it out; very clean!
Old 11-21-2006, 12:34 AM

Yea I talked him into a Subaru, he resisted for about 5 minutes until I took him for a ride. And yes I just recently got talked into getting on AIM, but I am still resisting the myspace thing, I don't want any part of that debauchery.
But getting back to the topic of meets, I always thought it would be cool to do a meet at one of the parkings lots in downtown santa rosa, such as, the Barnes&Noble lot, or the lot behind the russian river brewing company, or the lot by the post office, because if things got boring or cold we could go drink some beer, and I, well, really like beer.....
Old 11-21-2006, 01:06 AM

sweet, ill bring my 2 boards by this coming monday

Quick Reply: North of the Gate