Night in San Fran

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 12:10 AM

sorry dude, but that's kind of lame. it's her prom, if you had to convince her not to go she may feel like she missed something and she did her senior prom.
Old 05-08-2003, 03:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
im not gonna say anything except , i wouldn't miss senior prom
Old 05-08-2003, 03:36 AM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

ditto everyone so far...

double ditto if she never made it to her junior prom/ball...

it's just one of those things in life where one has to experience it.

stay safe... stay legal though...
Old 05-08-2003, 07:14 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Yeah, that's my gut reaction also... Should take her to her prom man.

-Gagan
Old 05-08-2003, 07:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Ditto the lameness.

Hey let's skip your prom and go to the wax museum! (so I can save a buck or two)

Be a man. Take her to prom before she regrets it her whole life.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:16 AM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
I have to agree with everyone here, it's just one of those things that you shouldn't miss- neither is your 10 year reunion...

take her to the prom you may think it's lame now but who knows how she'll feel about it later.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
There's a difference between Senior Prom and Junior Prom. I say go to Senior Prom. It is something worth cherish for. You can go to wax museum any other day..plus it ain't all that great anyway..
Old 05-08-2003, 09:54 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
dude go to prom...u will regret it if you don't....save the wax museum for your honeymoon
Old 05-08-2003, 10:02 AM

I agree...

Speaking as a girl that just graduated high school not too long ago, piece of advice... Take her to her Senior Prom. Junior prom is different. There isn't as much excitement and not as much meaning than Senior Prom does. All I know... If my boyfriend at that time talked me out of going to my Senior Prom, I would've killed him! Just kidding. But if I didn't go... I would have regretted it for a really long time... The wax museum can wait for any other weekend. It's not going anywhere. Senior Prom happens once in your life (unless... you're not too good of a student).
Old 05-08-2003, 01:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2016 Acura RDX ... meh. Um, nice subwoofer?
Not that I went to my prom or care about proms. I didn't go because I would have had too many fights. But if you had to convince your lady not to go (sounds like she wanted to) then you should then lay down some fat cash to make the night worth her while.

Take her to a nice dinner. See if you can get reservations at Il Fornaio or the Beach Chalet. Il Fornaio is certainly the nicer place, but at the Beach Chalet you can try to get a nice window seat look over the ocean. The downside of the Chalet is that its PACKED on Friday nights. If you wanna do Il Fornaio make reservations as soon as you read this.

Then take her to do something really romantic, like dancing or a walk along the Marina if its not too freakin cold.

I can understand not wanting to go to a prom... but at least make it a night that she would remeber just as well.

jason
Old 05-08-2003, 01:54 PM

Originally posted by KnightRider
well at my old high school her current, junior and senior prom are the same thing, they are together, also i got *****ed at last year because she didnt want to dance a lot and i danced not slow dance with other gals. trust me when i say this its exactly the same as last year except for the theme.
or is it that you don't want to go because people will be saying "hey didn't he graduate last year?!"
Old 05-08-2003, 02:01 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX "Bling Bling" Silver
Well personaly i would take her to the prom i mean i agree with everyone else. Since u know more about your g/f then we do you can make a better judgment then all of us.. But yea my senior prom whooo haha all i got 2 say is it got kinda crazy. If you want 2 make senior prom more exciting rent a room and let your imagination take you away......

Quick Reply: Night in San Fran