Need some help from my fellow BAIC'ers. I need to video-interview some people...

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Need some help from my fellow BAIC'ers. I need to video-interview some people...

Hey all,

One thing I've learned from being an active member of BAIC for the last 10 years is that we have some really incredible people here from all different backgrounds, from soldiers that have put their lives on the line for this county to mini celebrities and CEOs. I have met some of the most incredible people in my life thanks to this site and I want to thank every one of you for being so damn cool. I know sometimes I can be a bit abrasive online, but honestly I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm really sarcastic and sometimes that doesn't come off so well online. If you knew me in real life you'd understand.

Here's where you can help me. I'm starting to do some journalism and have been interviewing people from all different backgrounds, from the CEO of Adobe, Facebook, and Posterous, to police officers. I plan to create a website that documents all of these video interviews. The questions I ask aren't very standard and stand to be a bit controversial, and of course my guests always get the questions in advance. These interviews will be online for everyone to see, just be warned.

I want to get a few of you to interview, and I already have a couple of you in mind, however I'd like to get a couple more that I could add to my collection. I'm interested in finding the following that I can interview:

1. A soldier that has seen actual combat in any US war. Someone who isn't shy and can answer questions truthfully and elaborate with proper English with at least decent grammar and pronunciation. I will ask you questions pertaining to the modern world, anywhere from political stuff to standard questions about every day life. Some questions can be a bit strange and awkward for some, but I need someone who doesn't care about controversy.

2. I need an independent business owner, like someone who owns a decent sized subie shop and is fairly opinonated, someone like Paul at DB.

I'm open to people with interesting lives, or people who have interesting jobs, like a CEO, or someone who works somewhere that most people wouldn't think to work. If you think you're up to it, please respond here and I'll be glad to consider you.

I've been taking journalism classes for a while now and I really like doing this, and I'd love to share these interviews with the world wide web. We have some really great people here, and it's a shame for them to go un noticed.

If you fit this criteria, please respond here and give me a brief paragraph about yourself.

Thanks guys, this would mean a lot to me and this is your chance to be seen and heard.

Thanks,

Daniel of the Waniel
Old 09-22-2009, 04:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
We have "mini celebrities" on i-Club?! I demand to know who! WHO?!
Old 09-22-2009, 05:06 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
And by "mini celebrity," do you mean dwarfs?
Old 09-22-2009, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by saqwarrior
And by "mini celebrity," do you mean dwarfs?
Yes, yes I do.

We have a lot of virgins too. Dwarf virgins. We even have super fat dwarf virgins. !!! Hmmmm, that'd make for a good interview!
Old 09-24-2009, 01:54 PM

I had a flash of insight last night as I was laying in bed... Wouldn't it be cool if I did a series called "The girls of i-club" and interviewed all the girls on BAIC? I could ask them all sorts of questions pertaining to BAIC, I think it'd be fun... Thoughts?
Old 09-24-2009, 03:16 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
all 4 of them?

you could interview the "women that put up with their men's subaru obsession" lol.

as I typed that my girlfriend stated sternly "YES I AGREE" and then laughed...
Old 09-24-2009, 03:21 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
I had a flash of insight last night as I was laying in bed... Wouldn't it be cool if I did a series called "The girls of i-club" and interviewed all the girls on BAIC? I could ask them all sorts of questions pertaining to BAIC, I think it'd be fun... Thoughts?

That sounds interesting. Questions liiiike? Example? I'd definately wanna hear from other girls on their thoughts about....anything.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:56 PM

Car Info: The 4 Train
Sounds like a recipe for uber leg humpage. But could be interesting depending on questions you asked...

Originally Posted by code3suby
all 4 of them?

you could interview the "women that put up with their men's subaru obsession" lol.

as I typed that my girlfriend stated sternly "YES I AGREE" and then laughed...
Sounds like your girlfriend needs to start getting obsessed with Subarus... DUH!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:22 PM

Car Info: 05' WRX (Dirty Black)
1. A soldier that has seen actual combat in any US war. Someone who isn't shy and can answer questions truthfully and elaborate with proper English with at least decent grammar and pronunciation. I will ask you questions pertaining to the modern world, anywhere from political stuff to standard questions about every day life. Some questions can be a bit strange and awkward for some, but I need someone who doesn't care about controversy.

If you fit this criteria, please respond here and give me a brief paragraph about yourself.
is it me, or does this read like a craigslist personals ad?