My work has a weekend friends and family savings weekend again, Huge AT&T discounts!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 09:05 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
My work has a weekend friends and family savings weekend again, Huge AT&T discounts!

First off I don't want people bashing me or where I work I'm just trying to help i-club members save some money on wireless and home services. All my friends and family are existing so I'd rather share with all of you then just let them go to waste. My friends and family pass is limited and I only have 15 so If it's first come first serve. The wireless discounts are very limited due to pricing that is set by apple, Samsung, and other phone providers. But The discounts I can offer is HUGE with the AT&T uverse tv, and internet orders. up to $70 the standard monthly pricing with a 12 or 24 month price! All tv and internet orders have to be new customers and your house must be in a area that I can provide service. Please PM me is you have any questions and I will get back to you asap.

I hope I can pass some savings off to some members and also provide some savings for you or your families.

thanks

Matt
Old 07-19-2013, 09:09 AM

Car Info: 2013 WRX
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
First off I don't want people bashing me or where I work I'm just trying to help i-club members save some money on wireless and home services. All my friends and family are existing so I'd rather share with all of you then just let them go to waste. My friends and family pass is limited and I only have 15 so If it's first come first serve. The wireless discounts are very limited due to pricing that is set by apple, Samsung, and other phone providers. But The discounts I can offer is HUGE with the AT&T uverse tv, and internet orders. up to $70 the standard monthly pricing with a 12 or 24 month price! All tv and internet orders have to be new customers and your house must be in a area that I can provide service. Please PM me is you have any questions and I will get back to you asap.

I hope I can pass some savings off to some members and also provide some savings for you or your families.

thanks

Matt
Do they have a data cap on the internet?
Old 07-19-2013, 09:25 AM

All home Internet providers have a cap on Internet unless you pay for a static IP address or bay for a business Internet you will not have any caps. If you go over 250 gigs in a month is $10 for each 50 additional gigs per months. Hope this helps

Matt
Old 07-19-2013, 09:58 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
All home Internet providers have a cap on Internet unless you pay for a static IP address or bay for a business Internet you will not have any caps. If you go over 250 gigs in a month is $10 for each 50 additional gigs per months. Hope this helps

Matt
It's actually less than that unless they changes things since 2009.

It's 100gigs for NEW accounts.

If you had the account before 2009 then you get the 250gigs.

I don't know how much longer this is going to stay active though. It's an easy way for them to regulate spammers and people that pirate a lot of stuff.

But on the flip side more and more people are using things like Hulu, Netflix and Pandora on their tv's. That means more data. Add on your phone and everyone that comes over to your house using their phones.... and a night or two per week of playing video games and you'll eat through data really quick.

Not to mention people running say photo business's at home or working at home that have to transfer files. I move a lot of information from time to time.

With Google trying to launch their new networks it's only a matter of time before they have to either get rid of data limits or raise them.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:33 AM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
Is there a way to check if AT&T has replaced the main lines in my area?
I used to have U-Verse but the main lines were so messed up that the signal at my home was 98+% corrupted.
When I asked AT&T what they were gonna do about it they said - nothing.

Any way to know if the signal is better before signing up?
Old 07-19-2013, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Lowend
Is there a way to check if AT&T has replaced the main lines in my area?
I used to have U-Verse but the main lines were so messed up that the signal at my home was 98+% corrupted.
When I asked AT&T what they were gonna do about it they said - nothing.

Any way to know if the signal is better before signing up?
Yes I can please pm me all I need is your address and I can check the signal and the lines
Old 07-19-2013, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
It's actually less than that unless they changes things since 2009.

It's 100gigs for NEW accounts.

If you had the account before 2009 then you get the 250gigs.

I don't know how much longer this is going to stay active though. It's an easy way for them to regulate spammers and people that pirate a lot of stuff.

But on the flip side more and more people are using things like Hulu, Netflix and Pandora on their tv's. That means more data. Add on your phone and everyone that comes over to your house using their phones.... and a night or two per week of playing video games and you'll eat through data really quick.

Not to mention people running say photo business's at home or working at home that have to transfer files. I move a lot of information from time to time.

With Google trying to launch their new networks it's only a matter of time before they have to either get rid of data limits or raise them.
It's 100 gigs for standard DSL it's 250 gigs for non static ip uverse accounts
Old 07-19-2013, 11:51 AM
General Pimpin'

Right on.

I use charter for my internet. Verizon for my phone. I used to work for AT&T.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:39 PM

Right on.

I use charter for my internet. Verizon for my phone. I used to work for AT&T.
Let me know if I can help you! I got a crazy deal!
Old 07-19-2013, 01:06 PM
General Pimpin'

Let me know if I can help you! I got a crazy deal!
nice.

It's hard for me to switch anything because I've got a grandfathered unlimited plan. But I need a new phone so damned bad. I'm waiting on the new iphone to see how big it is... if too small I'll get an S4.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:26 PM

nice.

It's hard for me to switch anything because I've got a grandfathered unlimited plan. But I need a new phone so damned bad. I'm waiting on the new iphone to see how big it is... if too small I'll get an S4.
If you have att and u do an upgrade the unlimited data won't be taken off.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:07 PM

Car Info: 2012 SWP WRX 5dr
Oho.... I'm actually interested in this.... what kinds of savings are we looking at if I were to get Internet and TV together?
Old 07-20-2013, 09:34 AM

all pm's back will be call people when I can!
Old 07-20-2013, 12:19 PM

Some people set up and ready to go, I just got the ok from the boss and I can help you all out till the end of the month. I will PM you all back but I have been getting a lot of calls and PM's so it takes time to help everyone out.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:45 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan

Matt
Not bashing, but this is totally NOT TRUE. 100/250 GB a month for a family that uses youtube/netflix/spotify/pandora/online gaming/skype will blow through that so fast.

I pay $50 a month for 200Mbps up and down. I average half a terabyte every month and my ISP doesnt give half a hoot as long as I pay my bills on time.

That being said, if you already have AT&T and it's the best in the area, it definitely wouldn't hurt to get a lower rate from 04caliwrx.

Last edited by w0ng3r; 07-20-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Quick Reply: My work has a weekend friends and family savings weekend again, Huge AT&T discounts!