(My) Research Shows: All Females Driving Silver 350z's = Cute!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 01:01 AM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
Arrow (My) Research Shows: All Females Driving Silver 350z's = Cute!

......well, maybe not "all," but the ones I've run encountered have been!

My most recent run-in was a couple hours ago on Sunset Blvd in SF. I was crossing Kirkham and heading towards GG Park , when a silver 350z w/chrome "standard" edition wheels came screaming up in the left lane. I figured it was the typical knucklehead guy that I'm accustomed to seeing every day in the city, but when I looked over to mean mug, I discovered that this particular knucklehead was a cute Caucasian girl!

She taunted me with a couple revs and then headed towards the light at Judah St. I normally don't engage in illicit activity on the streets anymore, but since there was no traffic around (we were the only 2 cars heading heading into the park,), I caved. But as the rest of the encounter unfolded, I certainly should've exercised better judgment and stayed a law abiding citizen/driver.

I had only a split second before the light turned green, and as I came to rolling stop, I frantically attempted to downshift into first. However, as fate would have it, my bucket's gearbox wouldn't engage first gear at a roll (what else is new?!), and my futile attempts were met with a horrid grinding of metal. To add insult to injury, my EBC was off, so I limped into battle with only wastegate & less than stock boost @ about 7psi.

The next thing I knew, the light turned green and Lil Miss Silver 350 was off like a bat! She had pulled about 1.5 car lengths ahead before got back into 1st gear and after all was said and done, she got me by about 1/2 car. I tried to solicit a rematch through the twisties of Park Presidio, but the merging traffic coming from 19th Avenue put an end to that reckless thought before it progressed further.

Once we got out of GG Park and crossed Fulton, Miss 350 pulled up alongside on my right with her window down. I braced myself for some words of humiliation, but she was really cool. She gave me a thumbs up and complimented my ride. I did the same, told her to be careful of "SF's finest," and we parted.

It was cool encounter and keeps my streak of running across cute females driving silver 350's alive. This is like the fourth time in the last year I've been jumped by one, and all have been in SF. These occurences are far and few in between compared to the countless dorks I get pulling up on me in their riced out Civics, GTis, etc, but it's a welcome change of pace!
Old 06-17-2005, 08:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: dangerous with a wrench
ttiwwop

Old 06-17-2005, 09:03 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by platypus
ttiwwop

indeed!
Old 06-17-2005, 12:39 PM

yeah, yeah, I know.....sorry, no pics. my cell's cam phone sucks even in good lighting conditions, and I'm not a agood multi-tasker anyway. (hey, I'm a guy)
Old 06-17-2005, 12:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
I have seen some pretty hot women in cars in my travels too and one thing I have learned is... When you see someone in their car you only know they are hot from the neck up....
Old 06-17-2005, 12:45 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
So you didn't get her number?

It must be that area, but around here if there are girls who drive 350z, they're pretty old or fobs. But G35c on the other hand. I've seen alot of hotties rollin in those. Especially in s.cal....
Old 06-17-2005, 12:52 PM

Car Info: 05 STi, 87 RX
Ya, chick + hot car = :banana:

I have a friend in a nice sun-yellow 350z but she got an automatic
Old 06-17-2005, 01:07 PM

yeah, you never know what's below the windowline, &, no, I didn't get her #.

I've always been more of a cute/pretty face person. As long as girls aren't rail thin or the other extreme, it's all good. Additionally, i'm not the type to hit on everything that moves--even if the girl's cute/hot. However, the silver 350z girl from last night was pretty cute--sounded a little Russian or Italian (hard to tell over traffic)

There's this Caucasian girl in a yellow E36 BMW coupe (M3 wannabee w/a Spanish flag--??--wht/red/blue sticker on the trunk lid) that's tried a few different times to bait me into racing in the Richmond District, but most of the time, I drive like I'm carting Ms Daisy around!

Oh, and SoCal is a nice place for run-ins w/cute girls in nice rides and just cute girls in general. I REALLY miss living down there! (for many other reasons too)

Last edited by CLsmooth71; 06-17-2005 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-17-2005, 01:11 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
It's not about hitting on everything that moves, but you never know. You might find some amazing things in the most unexpected places. But yeah, I miss it there (mostly 4 those reasons though) too.

Test and tune man. That applies to many things. This could have been one of em.
Old 06-17-2005, 01:32 PM
This Guy Can Hella Draw!

Car Info: '14 MBP FXT | '03 WW Evo VIII
There's a pretty girl that drives a G35 coupe that parks at SSF BART. But alas, it's AT. Hawtness factor goes down. LOL

Catch a pic for the i-club leghumppers next time, Curtis. Gosh!
Old 06-17-2005, 01:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
chicks who drive white ones are babes too. there's a very attractive young asian woman who has a white one in the area where I'm located
Old 06-17-2005, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by View Askew
It's not about hitting on everything that moves, but you never know. You might find some amazing things in the most unexpected places. But yeah, I miss it there (mostly 4 those reasons though) too.

Test and tune man. That applies to many things. This could have been one of em.
No, no, I'm not gun-shy by any means. While my "game" is not as tight as it used to/could be, it's enough! To quote a friend (delusional), "I can't get the # of EVERY girl I meet!"

And thanks a lot for blowing my cover, MARC!? Fortunately, I am single and ready to mingle! :banana:

Well, off to see what the world & streets have in store for me today. HAPPY TGIF, Y'ALL!!
Old 06-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Anna350z from here has a Black 05 WRX and silverstone 350Z, shes a cutie-patootie too!

Last edited by Krinkov; 06-17-2005 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-17-2005, 06:52 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
Originally Posted by Krinkov
Anna350z from here drives has a Black 05 WRX and silverstone 350Z, shes a cutie-patootie too!

ooooh yeah! +1
Old 06-17-2005, 08:12 PM

Car Info: 05 STi, 87 RX
Hmmm, might have to change the theory,
drove from work in Sunnyvale to Castro Valey (237->880->238->580) today, I saw not 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 but 5 hot women in Mercedes!!! 4 of then in CLK 320s. What's up with that!!!!!

Quick Reply: (My) Research Shows: All Females Driving Silver 350z's = Cute!