To My Fellow Wagoneers, Sedans ain't...

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
You should leave the sticker off any way because stickers in general are ugly. Unless you are under the age of 18 then by all means add all the stickers you want, they add horse power bro.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
I like my stickers
Old 03-06-2009, 08:43 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
You know, the only thing that really popped into my mind reading this thread is someone may take offense to those sticker(s) and we'll be reading a "some a**hole key'd my car" thread in the near future.
Originally Posted by gotrice?
yeah i agree with you too. im not an Evo Owner but i have a good friend who owns one. that sticker is just disrespectful in my opinion. i dont wanna see an Evo with a sticker like that bashing STi's.

oh well its your own opinion so dont be surprise if you see an evo trying to race you and yeah key scratch on your car LoL
i got a buddy that works next door to me who drives and evo. he laughed when he saw it the first time, now he doesnt care. at work he watches my car and i watch his, its a joint effort from door dingers.

i get the douche bag racers try to race me on the freeway to show how badass they are cuz they dont liek the sticker

i have had that **** on evo sticker on for more than a year and nothing has happend minus the few evos tryign to race. not to worried about it, i guess folks in the northbay are just more respectful.

as far as a sticker being disrespectful... get over it man, if it said **** god or something thats disrespectful, if it said **** you, thats disrespectful

so is it disrespectful to have **** on ford or **** on chevy or all of the other "**** on" stickers?
Old 03-06-2009, 08:48 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
so is it disrespectful to have **** on ford or **** on chevy or all of the other "**** on" stickers?
Yes - those are retarded also.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:51 PM
VIP Member

somebody should make a **** on NASIOC sticker
Old 03-07-2009, 02:46 AM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
i got a buddy that works next door to me who drives and evo. he laughed when he saw it the first time, now he doesnt care. at work he watches my car and i watch his, its a joint effort from door dingers.

i get the douche bag racers try to race me on the freeway to show how badass they are cuz they dont liek the sticker

i have had that **** on evo sticker on for more than a year and nothing has happend minus the few evos tryign to race. not to worried about it, i guess folks in the northbay are just more respectful.

as far as a sticker being disrespectful... get over it man, if it said **** god or something thats disrespectful, if it said **** you, thats disrespectful

to your friend it might be funny and as for your sticker i could careless just voiceing out my opinion. if that sticker makes you happy then more power to you. LoL
Old 03-07-2009, 08:43 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by Overbear
Ok let me clear it up

'04 Forester XT > STI > wrx wagon > wrx > baja XT > srt4 > evo
the evo should be at the top....
Old 03-07-2009, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
Hi, Capt. Serious. How are you today?
Old 03-07-2009, 09:51 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
the top...of a junk pile yes, thats is about the only place that abomination belongs...and will stay such tell the day they get a real interior and stop with the crappy workmanship.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:06 AM

Car Info: Fast
This thread still going = proof that Americans ARE as dumb as the whole world thinks we are
Old 03-09-2009, 10:17 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
i would never trade my Sedan for a wagon... i don't find any of the "help" that a wagon gives you helpful. I love my sedan because it doesn't look like a grandma car, even tho some grandma's where i live drive PSM bugeyes lol. I like my sedan because it has stock wide fenders and i dont have to worry like wagons do about wide tires. i like my sedan because it weighs less. I like my sedan because i can take the back seats out and tell people there is no more room. i like my sedan because when you drive it, it feels like a coupe. when you look in the rear view mirror there is just the rear window, not cargo room then a window lol. I Love my SUBARU because it is a SUBARU. No Matter what happens to it, it will always be a SUBARU and nothing can take that away from it.

So i say, Ryan, you may like your wagon because you LOVE your wagon, but i say, I love my sedan because i love my SUBARU!!!

Name:  2xFu.gif
Views: 5
Size:  1.5 KB
Old 03-09-2009, 11:17 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
i would never trade my Sedan for a wagon... i don't find any of the "help" that a wagon gives you helpful. I love my sedan because it doesn't look like a grandma car, even tho some grandma's where i live drive PSM bugeyes lol. I like my sedan because it has stock wide fenders and i dont have to worry like wagons do about wide tires. i like my sedan because it weighs less. I like my sedan because i can take the back seats out and tell people there is no more room. i like my sedan because when you drive it, it feels like a coupe. when you look in the rear view mirror there is just the rear window, not cargo room then a window lol. I Love my SUBARU because it is a SUBARU. No Matter what happens to it, it will always be a SUBARU and nothing can take that away from it.

So i say, Ryan, you may like your wagon because you LOVE your wagon, but i say, I love my sedan because i love my SUBARU!!!

can i get an amen?
Old 03-10-2009, 03:38 AM

Car Info: 02 PSM VF34, 08 WRB FSXT
i like subarus so much that i have a sedan and a wagon

the sedan is fun when i want to drive something quick and the wagon is nice to take to costco. also it's probably one of the better looking foresters out of all the years.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:42 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I agree my husband and I like all subaru's. we both had sti's but now he has a sti and I have the 09 tribeca. We got his cousin to get the outback sport I think 09 as well. Now his parents want the 09 forester w00t w00t!! we personally have owned 4 subies and I will keep owning them.

Last edited by Gibz; 03-10-2009 at 04:01 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:49 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX
those are some pretty wack stickers

Quick Reply: To My Fellow Wagoneers, Sedans ain't...