Mom and Dad living with us...

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2002, 10:17 PM

Car Info: '02 EJ25FXT Stage 2 "No Laggin' Wagon"
Unhappy Mom and Dad living with us...

Sorry I haven't had a chance to cruise the club lately... My mom and dad have moved in with us and they're sleeping in our office where my computer is while they're remodeling their house.

They've taken over the whole first floor of our house. I can't even watch a movie on the big screen. They're watching a movie right now and think I'm using the bathroom. It's gonna be this way for the next two months.

Love the folks... but they're ruining the "rhythm" of our household. Takes a little getting used to. I'll try to cruise the boards best I can in the AM.

Gawd!! This must be payback for me living at home until I got married.
Old 12-07-2002, 11:16 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5RS Silverthorn
That sucks man.
Old 12-07-2002, 11:22 PM

Car Info: 08 Sti
Right now, it may seem like it sucks. But spend as much time with your parents as you can. They not going to be around forever.
Old 12-07-2002, 11:31 PM

Car Info: gs300
i might be too young to give advice, but i would be glad that my parents would come stay with me instead of my other siblings 'cause then that means they love me more!!! and when they're gone i'll get everything!! mwahahaha. jk jk i'm evil... :X

everyone says just be glad they're alive and kicking, i'm sure a lot of people think like that, but you're just thinking when will they leave!! but yeah whatever, what everyone says holds some truth!! just imagine when they're gone! it'll be so sad!!
Old 12-08-2002, 03:07 AM

Re: Mom and Dad living with us...

Originally posted by topcover
Gawd!! This must be payback for me living at home until I got married.
Haha, imagine how they must have felt I dunno about you, but when I was living at home, I treated everything like my own (and all my toys were broken).
Old 12-08-2002, 11:25 AM

Car Info: '02 EJ25FXT Stage 2 "No Laggin' Wagon"
Originally posted by AngryWhenHungry
.. i would be glad that my parents would come stay with me instead of my other siblings 'cause then that means they love me more!!! and when they're gone i'll get everything!! mwahahaha. jk jk i'm evil... :X
I'm an ONLY. You'd think that I get everything anyway, but I don't. My parents have essentially signed everything over to my 6 y/o daughter. Nice to know that she'll be provided for down the road. That's the Chinese way (at least from my experience). We'll have to do the same for our grandkids.

As I was finishing my post last night. My dad rolls into the office and asked what I was doing. "Talking to the folks on the club", I replied.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. I have to go to Home Depot tomorrow morning. Go ahead and keep typing, I won't mind..."

"Uhh... that's okay. I'm done", {shudder}