Mach 1 Mustang Cop in Santa Clara...smoked me

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Mach 1 Mustang Cop in Santa Clara...smoked me

Ok I don't condone Street racing but I do drive in a spirited manner at rare times. Ok that said it was 4am on my way to work on San Thomas express way. There I was just driving with no other cars on the road...so I thought. Out of nowhere I see headlights coming up hella fast behind me then all of a sudden he switches lanes and matches my speed,rev,looking at me and then speeds up. So I'm ok wtf was that all about...so now we are side by side about a 40mph roll ( maybe late 90 or early 2000 Blk Mustang) and he honks 3 times and I say oh wth there's no other cars and we go. Uhh yea he was ghost in about a sec lol and all I caught was the Mach 1 badge. So after getting lit and feeling kinda little he hits the brakes and yep...he lights up his cop lights and stuff and I'm like ugh I was just set up but he pulls next me laughing his *** off uniform and all and takes off towards rivermark.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Just found out from my cop buddy Santa Clara Police just purchased a mustang and a charger. Both are blk and unmarked.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:43 PM

Car Info: R.I.P.-02 wrx. R.i.P-Audi A4. Current 13 EVO X GSR
damn gotta watch out for those in that area..
Old 04-18-2011, 04:45 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
Let me try on my bike...
Old 04-18-2011, 04:46 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Lol yea tell me about it. The Cop was a big bald white guy. I figured he was your typical Mustang driver trying to pick a race lol
Old 04-18-2011, 04:47 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
Intresting to say the least. Wonder what would happen if you did race on that last honk..
Old 04-18-2011, 04:47 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
the mach 1 were produced in like 03-04 than discontinued again. I always thought police officers couldnt make their personal cars a police car?
Old 04-18-2011, 04:49 PM

Car Info: '12 FXT Touring
Originally Posted by Manny408
Just found out from my cop buddy Santa Clara Police just purchased a mustang and a charger. Both are blk and unmarked.
they've had these for a few months now I think...

i almost got lit up by the mustang guy also, he wasn't in uniform though.

i needed to get over 1 lane to make a left turn and noticed a mustang hauling a** up to the light, so i just quickly made a lane change to stop at the light.

he seriously speeds up to about 60 coming up to a red light and almost locks them up coming to a stop, now next to me... he must have swerved a bit to change lanes to, while hauling a** coming to a stop right next to me.

this guy... super long and nasty hair, (irrelevant i know) proceeds to shine a mag light into my passenger window at me. So i roll my window down, and this guy says to me, "you need to use a blinker when changing lanes." in a tone that was seriously b*tchmade.

this guy was about 500 yards from me, no other cars anywhere near me.

he shined his mag light, and while saying that, he's holding up his comm radio in his other hand... totally trying to make me scared or something...

i said back, "why don't you try to keep it under a hundred?" he drove off when the light turned green. then turns right onto the next street, not using his blinker... wtf. yes, some leo's have major personal issues going on.

super sketchy op. yeah, some leo's in Hawaii use their own personal cars and have lights. not too sure bout cali though. this particular mach1 is probably owned by SC PD. i've seen a vette and a charger, not sure who they belonged to though. I've seen a 4Runner w/ strobes before... i'd also seriously watch out for fake cops... it's possible for someone to dress the part and not be a leo.

my buddy does investigation for SCPD, I'll ask him wassup... and tell him to beat it with these new pursuit cars. lol

Last edited by NorCalPaintball; 04-18-2011 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
the mach 1 were produced in like 03-04 than discontinued again. I always thought police officers couldnt make their personal cars a police car?
Might not have been a personal car; could be a new pursuit vehicle for the department.

Scary stuff.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:09 PM
rok

Car Info: 20 Tesla Y LR AWD
my uncle works for a gov agency (i'll leave it at that) and has lights and a com radio in his amg e-class.

he's also super eccentric and speaks undertones about perversion around the family lol.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:15 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
are you sure it was a cop? i may know people who have purchased light systems online that match and look exactly like cop lights...could have just been messing with you

edit: said you saw uniform - thats weird did you see if license plate was civilian or government issued?
Old 04-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Originally Posted by slugrx
are you sure it was a cop? i may know people who have purchased light systems online that match and look exactly like cop lights...could have just been messing with you

edit: said you saw uniform - thats weird did you see if license plate was civilian or government issued?
Had an "E" in the beginning
Old 04-18-2011, 06:56 PM

Car Info: 2004 wrx wagon,07 gsxr 600, 09 GSXR 750
two guys in fremont build undercover cars that look pretty exact lights and all
Old 04-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
theres a srt8 owned by some sheriff or chp ca exempt plates and everything. pulled next to me on 92 from the hmb side and then he took off so i did too. he just gave me a thumbs up and said im a cop and left..
Old 04-18-2011, 07:16 PM

Car Info: 2005 sti
Lol what! Cops picking up races now? Shiet. I wanna see this is action lol

Quick Reply: Mach 1 Mustang Cop in Santa Clara...smoked me