LIC Motorsports "The Underdogs" Episode 5 (Season Finale)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 09:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: MY04 STi some call it a race car
LIC Motorsports "The Underdogs" Episode 5 (Season Finale)

The season finale of The Underdogs joins Noah and Adam Levy as they take their Subaru to the SEMA Auto Show in Las Vegas, and then to Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA, where they will compete for the Redline Time Attack championship. Ultimately, it becomes clear that there is more at stake. Episode 5 brings to light the brothers' daily struggle to balance personal life with business. How will they cope when a mountain rises in their path? What will become of LIC Motorsports?

*Refresh Browser if new video doesn't load*

---- Click HERE for Video ----

Downloadable at:

720p: http://blip.tv/file/get/Lostsummitfilms-Episode5888.mov

1080p: http://blip.tv/file/get/Lostsummitfilms-Episode5683.mov

iTunes (later today): http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...375158537?uo=6

Other online Sources:

LIC Motorsports Blog: http://www.licmotorsports.com/blog/t...episode-5.html

Streetfire (later today): http://www.streetfire.net/profile/TheUnderdogs.htm

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheUnderdogsDoc

PRE-ORDER The Underdogs Season 1 DVD/Blu-Ray by midnight tomorrow, December 31st, and receive a FREE gift! Set to be released early next year, the set will include a heap of extras, including outtakes, behind the scenes, never-before seen footage, and more! Help support the Underdogs. Pre-Order by midnight, December 31st, and receive The Underdogs Soundtrack for FREE!

For more information, please visit www.theunderdogsdoc.com

-Noah
Old 12-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Downloading now, should have it finished on this connection around New Years Day!
Old 12-30-2010, 10:24 AM

Car Info: '07 WRX Wagon
downloading 1080p!
gogogogog
Old 12-30-2010, 12:19 PM
cal

Car Info: 03
great stuff! thanks for making these
Old 12-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Former Sponsor

streetfire and iTunes are live as well.

-Noah
Old 12-30-2010, 02:24 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX
I trust you guys had that drivers seat sterilized after that photo shoot...
Old 12-30-2010, 02:24 PM

Car Info: 2005 forester
Very very nice!!!
Old 12-30-2010, 03:24 PM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Old 12-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Downloading now so I can watch when company leaves. I'm so dedicated to LIC that I leave the party that I'm hosting to catch a sneak peak of the next episode because I can't wait until I get home to watch it.

I love the show, def my fav "reality" type show that exists. I just wish you guys were on TV and not just the web. Every episode is great but you guys still manage to push the needle just a bit further with every episode. It takes great talent to make something that is already excellent even better. In the next episode, "Are the Levy brothers actually Japanese by blood?". Japanese people are very efficient and take ideas and make them more efficient/better.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:54 PM

Car Info: WRB 03(sold) AW 03(sold) 02 Taco!
Going to buy it on iTunes soon. Loved every episode and congrats on a great season!
Old 12-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Actually some TV Network should pick this up and run with it, there is so much for normal people to relate to that I think if the Levy's had camera's shoved up their collective asses 24/7 people not even car related would tune in to watch.

On a side not if the above did happen think of perhaps the fundage it could generate to help with poor D-man's plight which in itself would be f-king awesome!

Mike
Old 12-30-2010, 05:49 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
I'd really hate to see LIC not race this coming season, but family, especially D-Man, comes first.

BTW, You really know how to show a guy a great time.
Thanks for the SEMA memories.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 03'EyeBug
Going to buy it on iTunes soon. Loved every episode and congrats on a great season!
its free on iTunes

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Actually some TV Network should pick this up and run with it, there is so much for normal people to relate to that I think if the Levy's had camera's shoved up their collective asses 24/7 people not even car related would tune in to watch.

On a side not if the above did happen think of perhaps the fundage it could generate to help with poor D-man's plight which in itself would be f-king awesome!

Mike
I like your thinking! thanks for support man

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
I'd really hate to see LIC not race this coming season, but family, especially D-Man, comes first.

BTW, You really know how to show a guy a great time.
Thanks for the SEMA memories.
no need to thank us, SEMA is no fun without friends...thanks for coming with us to enjoy the experience.

-Noah
Old 12-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Former Sponsor

And thanks for all the comments guys.

I'm not a fan of people knowing the inner workings of my personal life, in fact I have always made a point to keep it very private; when we took on this documentary we wanted it to be 100% honest and have no barriers, to truly show who we are and what we're all about. I feel we have done everything to express our struggles on/off the track and aside the racing aspect of it there is much more to all this stuff and we are human too. Nothing has been given to us, our lives on or off the camera are not all rose pedals and fairy clouds. We struggle just like everyone else, my issues are no more or less than the next man's...they're just different.

I hope you've enjoyed learning a little about LIC Motorsports and the two brothers behind it

-Noah

Last edited by LICmotorsports; 12-31-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
OMG, I'm so excited, and I just cant hide it... I'm about to lose control but I think I like it. No seriously though (It's pretty sad that over 60% of people reading this will know what the above line means), I'm really excited about this. If you guys make it to TV it will be the single most coolest thing ever! I'll be so damn proud of you two! I always knew Adam had it in him to make it big by doing what he loved. Long before I knew you Noah, Adam and I were regulars on a very small and close knit subaru community which had like 20 members. I remember when he did the first WRX swap by HIMSELF and that's when I knew that he'd move up and become someone with a big footprint in the auto tuning world.

Conrgats to the both of you. You have both come one hell of a long way. Poor Noah works his *** off with all the people that call him daily and ask if they should get an STi swap or just sell their car and buy an STi, and other questions like that. Although he's asked the same questions daily he still manages to keep a super cool head and answer everyone in a very intimate and professional way. Big props to you Noah, you can def do something that I couldn't do.

Quick Reply: LIC Motorsports "The Underdogs" Episode 5 (Season Finale)