KKK Still does this explicitly? Wtf?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 06:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by brucelee
I hate how some minority groups complain about how racist white people are and in return are even more racist then the people that they are blaming on being racist.

If you're white you can't say a damn thing about anyone who isn't white without a bunch of racial backlash even when it has nothing to do with race, but when someone who is non-white makes a totally racist comment against a white person no one can say anything about it in fear of being called racist for calling someone out for being racist. Bunch of BS.
Yes. That's why let the KKK have their moments. I could care less. Their existence is a reflection of their minimal existence in everyday society; hence, the hoods.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:04 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
The category is "People who annoy you"
Old 11-24-2009, 06:18 PM

Car Info: 04 wgn
blamo...

Last edited by rugmonkey; 11-27-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:49 PM

Car Info: 2010 WRX 5dr
The Howard Stern show has this KKK guy (Daniel Carver i think is the name) that calls from time to time..it's always hilarious listening to him.

Racism is just another type of "assholism"..unless it's affecting you directly (as in if you were in danger) the best thing to do just ignore it. In this case the KKK rallies, the more you make you make a fuss about it, the more it's going to be heard about, which in this case is what they want...How is it possible that people still follow them is beyond me, but then again there are neo-***** all around the world. Since it's not illegal to pose as a KKK person, and you have freedom of speech, they make a good case that it's their right (however morally wrong it is.)

Last edited by guitar_player; 11-24-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:21 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
Why can't we get the "Kill Whitey" guys and the KKK guys together on the moon and let them kill eachother??
Old 11-24-2009, 09:36 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX
Haha I love the white dude who thinks he's doing the world some good by calling them ***gots.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:34 AM

Car Info: 04.7 AW Time Attack STi

But on a serious note, the KKK is lame! I'm surprised no one sniped them.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by guitar_player
The Howard Stern show has this KKK guy (Daniel Carver i think is the name) that calls from time to time..it's always hilarious listening to him.

Racism is just another type of "assholism"..unless it's affecting you directly (as in if you were in danger) the best thing to do just ignore it. In this case the KKK rallies, the more you make you make a fuss about it, the more it's going to be heard about, which in this case is what they want...How is it possible that people still follow them is beyond me, but then again there are neo-***** all around the world. Since it's not illegal to pose as a KKK person, and you have freedom of speech, they make a good case that it's their right (however morally wrong it is.)
I disagree with the "just ignore them" theory. The KKK is around to further their beliefs, and will do so whether or not we give them attention. That is a group you have to keep tabs on, or when they carry out their beliefs it'll be too late to do anything.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:13 AM

Car Info: RWD Camry
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
I disagree with the "just ignore them" theory. The KKK is around to further their beliefs, and will do so whether or not we give them attention. That is a group you have to keep tabs on, or when they carry out their beliefs it'll be too late to do anything.
+1, it's like trying to ignore a (societal) cancer.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:40 AM

Car Info: Type 53
Originally Posted by AdamBOMB_STi
I'm surprised no one sniped them.
i was thinking the same thing buddy.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:50 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
While it's morally wrong to the vast majority of the country...unfortunately the KKK and other like hate groups regardless of race have the right to peacefully protest in their own ways. Also that black army guy has alot he's holding back not to beat the **** out of those pussies in hoods, but hey...he like other soldiers do fight to protect our rights even if people can't seem to pull their heads out of their own asses.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:13 AM

Car Info: 2010 WRX 5dr
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
As a private citizen there is nothing that can be done about them, except counter protest. I am sure the government is already keeping a tab on em already...
Old 11-25-2009, 07:14 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Although these groups are totally ridiculous, there are still groups that are much worse, and of course I'm referring to those weird religious fanatics that go to military funerals and protest them with signs that say all sorts of uber ridiculously offensive things. They make the KKK look like angels.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
^Agreed
Old 11-25-2009, 10:01 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
I was watching the History Ch the other day and had something on the KKK with Jews protesting outside the KKK's entrance to their "camp".... man the **** the KKK says and truley believes is just amazing. Their brain is so small and warped they are just completely ridiculous.

I want to go to a KKK member and ask them "Well if you think Hitler is so superior, then why did he take the cowards way out and off himself?"

Quick Reply: KKK Still does this explicitly? Wtf?