Jackass cyclist in SF hits my car on purpose. I kick the crap outta him...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 04:50 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Jackass cyclist in SF hits my car on purpose. I kick the crap outta him...

Cruising around Broadway earlier tonight with my friend and 2 girls, I had an encounter with a sleazebag bicyclist. I was trying to make a right turn onto Columbus or Kearney I forgot which one, but anyways this ***got on a orange BMX bike comes outta nowhere and tries to cross the street right in front of me as I was turning. I had the right of way. Anyways, he swerves and barely misses my car. I didn't think anything of it, and just figured he was looking to die or something. Anyways, he says yells something at me, and I give him the finger. I forget the incident and start talking to one of the girls in my car when all of a sudden I hear a loud "BANG"! Right on the driver's side. This crazy mother****er came back and hit my door with the handlebars on his bike. I just said to my friend "drive" and I ran out after the bicyclist. I chased his *** down Columbus into an alley, I was losing him, until he swerved around a big garbage can and lost control. I threw him off the bike and asked him "what the **** are you thinking"?! He got up and tried to throw a right hand at me. I stepped back, gave him a hard push kick to the chest with my foot and rushed forward and hit him with the hardest right cross I ever threw at somebody. He dropped down unconscious with one punch. LOL. He tried to get up but I gave him another punch to the face. Now my right hand is ****in swollen. And I have a nasty scratch on my driver's side rear door. Oh well, next time I learned my lesson. Just run these stupid *** cyclists over. The end.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:57 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
You should carry pepper spray with you... that way you can spray him with a giant dose of spray... then beat the crap out of him while he's already in pain. Then steal his bike.

I carry a big can of pepper spray everywhere I go (car-wise). (15% concentrate like the cops... not that 5% crap.)
Old 10-30-2004, 05:02 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Yeah, I know. I was so pissed I didn't think about grabbing anything, just chase his *** down and knock his teeth down his throat. I'm pretty sure he's got a broken jaw. I felt his whole jaw go sideways as I punched him. I threw his bike at him too. LOL. But there were hella cops around, I just wanted to get the **** outta there. I couldn't believe he came back and hit my ****ing car.

As a side note, what bodyshop do you recommend?
Old 10-30-2004, 05:05 AM

Good for you... That guy got 0wn3d.

How bad is the damage?
Old 10-30-2004, 05:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
usually i don't agree w/ these type of antics... but for some reason, knowing that you got him back makes me feel good, lot of crazy stuff has been happening to the car enthusiast community.... some guys tried to jack the rims on my friends civic, but i guess they got scared away... they were dumb enough to come back the next night, all me and my friends were playing gta:san andreas inside (figures, why cant they just pretend to jack cars like us) anyways, we heard them, snuck around the back and we beat the **** outta them... i hate thieves
Old 10-30-2004, 06:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Rust and Salt
Good on ya for kicking his ***, the retard deserved it. I would have stripped the tires off his bike too, so he has to walk it home with a black eye and bloody nose.
Old 10-30-2004, 07:42 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
why are there so many stupid people? And thieves? omfg, what is wrong with people! >=(
If I see someone trying to jack my **** I am going to flip the **** out. I will beat the **** out of them, call the police and tell them to come pick up ther ****in friend....

grrrrr, sorry this type of stuff makes me angry as hell, I could kill a ho!
Old 10-30-2004, 08:54 AM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
lol, great story, that punk got what he deserves btw, how old did he look?
Old 10-30-2004, 09:38 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX Limited
In most incidents involving a motorists and cyclists it’s always the dumb asses in cars not paying attention – but in this case, that dumb fok got what he deserved!! What the hell was he thinking? I would of done the same (as you Lurk)
Old 10-30-2004, 10:03 AM

Last thing I want is a raging Luc coming after me... hahha.

Dude Luc, Im back at adobe... Been at work since 10pm last night... gonna be here for another couple hours. !!!
Old 10-30-2004, 10:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
IBthatguyfindsthispostandsuesyou

Good kill though.
Old 10-30-2004, 10:35 AM

I had an incident near the century plaza 20 theater at the busy intersection. Light turns green, then out of nowhere these punka** kids on their bicycles run right through the intersection (theirs was a red light), with several cars, including me, almost hitting them. I almost wished somebody did hit them so that they learned a lesson.
Old 10-30-2004, 11:11 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
I love bikers who stay at the very edge of the bike lane going OPPOSITE traffic.
Old 10-30-2004, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
I won't believe this thread untill I see some slips... oh wait... nevermind. Still, I just think it was re-bar. Nice one Lurk. I f'ng hate those cyclists!

-Chris
Old 10-30-2004, 12:01 PM

hey Lurk,

How bad is the damage to your car? if its just some dents, u can have dent pro pull them out. If the door is pretty messed up, its gonna be costly..but your insurance should be able ot cover.

Quick Reply: Jackass cyclist in SF hits my car on purpose. I kick the crap outta him...