It's not only Xmas time for you and me, lets not forget about our furry friends!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 05:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by brucelee
7 Animals.

6 dogs and 1 cat. This thread is not a pissing match and that is not what I meant about the pathetic remark.

When I said pathetic, I meant that it was pathetic that in 24 hours that not a single soul had replied to this thread, not even for moral support. All I'm asking for is the little money you could spare for a doggy or kitty... Remember that I I went out of my to get all donations DOUBLED for out little friends. Hell, even a dollar counts.. It all adds up. It may not seem like much to you, but it means the world to them. Some dogs don't even have blankets in the shelter, donations like these help our little friends out.

Also, what the hell is up with you guys getting all butt hurt? All I said was that it was pathetic that no one even replied to the thread and then you insult me? All I want to do is help homeless animals and in return I get treated like crap? Thanks guys... I appreciate that, I wont forget that.

Well, I guess thats that... Thanks to those who actually did help out... I really appreciate it... To the rest of you that bashed me in this thread EAD
no... you called everyone pathetic first. then you backpedalled and said you weren't that serious (how serious were you), then you started up with the pathetic bashing again.

yeah, it's your cause, and a good one, but please don't be calling out the forum for not posting or donating enough.

my point was that rather than donating money to a group or shelter, my wife and i prefer to help the abandoned animal population by bringing them into our home and making them a part of our family.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:58 PM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
i personally prefer to help a needing family and not an animal. there are people out there that are dying from the cold weather... how about them?
Old 01-01-2009, 07:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by MyNikonLens
i personally prefer to help a needing family and not an animal. there are people out there that are dying from the cold weather... how about them?
we gave gifts (new clothes, shoes, etc...) to children in several needy families via the "giving tree" program. we also donate a **** load of ours and our kids used clothes and jackets every year to good will.

people have something that abandoned pets do not, it's called "free will". any person of legal working age is more than capable of finding a job in this country making minimum wage. while that wage will not buy them a house and a new car, it will put a roof over their head and food in their stomachs.

animals do not have this luxury when they are adopted by idiots only to be put out on the street to starve or get run over when the novelty runs out.

Last edited by RussB; 01-01-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:48 PM

forget about it.

Last edited by MyNikonLens; 01-01-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
Uh, I didn't tell anyone to eat a d***, all I said is that it was pathetic that people wouldn;t even reply in this thread... This thread was to HELP!!! I wasn't really seriously serious about the pathetic thing...
Also, what the hell is up with you guys getting all butt hurt? All I said was that it was pathetic that no one even replied to the thread and then you insult me? All I want to do is help homeless animals and in return I get treated like crap? Thanks guys... I appreciate that, I wont forget that.

Well, I guess thats that... Thanks to those who actually did help out... I really appreciate it... To the rest of you that bashed me in this thread EAD
but whatever to each its own.

on a side note, have anybody tired this yet?

Old 01-02-2009, 06:13 PM

Car Info: civic
hrmmmm. here for the gangbang.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
If you guys knew me like most of you guys do, you'd know I don't seriously insult people for something like this... Perhaps I should have added a smiley face or something.

This thread did open my eyes up to something however, and not because of this thread, but over the last months I have seen more and more bashing then I have ever seen on our forum... I expect that sort of stuff from NAZIOC, but not BAIC. Remember, Im not referrring to this thread alone, its been threads from months back where members just bash and bash for no good reason. Its not what this forum is about... So next time you are tempted to go off on someone because their English isn't the greatest, or you just feel like making someone feel like crap, remember that this is our place to share info, be friends, etc... All you are doing is bringing us down to the level of NAZIOK.

When I said what I did about the pathetic remark, I wasn't singling anyone out, I was being sarcastic that no one had ever replied to the thread which is why I made it sticky, then some one bashes me because I made this stick and apparently I was abusing my mod powers.

Every time there is a charity or something of this sort there is a sticky thread about it. To say that a moderator is abusing his mod powers because he made a sticky thread to do a donation drive for the animals is the most pompous thing I have ever heard. I would have used a harsher word then pompous, but I wanted to keep it civil.

- The big bad moderator
Old 01-02-2009, 08:17 PM

Car Info: 06' White GDF 18x10 Wrong Fitment Crew #001

maybe because ppl dont expect a moderator like u would say sth like that. seriously, look at ur second post, it looks like some random noob just typed whatever came to their mind first without thinking. im one of thse ppl that dont know u in person, and when i saw ur second post i thought "wow, did a moderator just wrote that?"

if i were u i'd edit ur second post b4 u offend more ppl.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:17 PM

anyhow, Ill unstick this now and use what we have as our donation. Thank you all who donated to our furry friends.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:27 PM

[QUOTE=ommmjido;2474135]maybe because ppl dont expect a moderator like u would say sth like that. seriously, look at ur second post, it looks like some random noob just typed whatever came to their mind first without thinking. im one of thse ppl that dont know u in person, and when i saw ur second post i thought "wow, did a moderator just wrote that?"

PS: Ive always been a cool moderator and always avoided giving points, etc...
this is how you guys treat me? I wish I were one of those people that could forget things... But thanks, I really appreciate the kind words all because I tried to save the lives of cats and dogs... I make one lame comment which wasn't even of the serious type, if you knew me or my online persona on baic you'd know... Its probably because everyone in here is a n00b? I dunno

But I give up thanks to you few haters. Happy holidays to the dogs and cats in dire need to supplies this winter! Hoooorrray!
Old 01-02-2009, 09:30 PM

Daniel, I sent you a PM, please reply. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
I hope you don't have bad feelings towards me I was kind in my replies
I still want to do some astrophotography and stuff