If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and what would you do??

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and what would you do??

Lets say that you were granted a wish by some magical genie that allowed you to choose to mimic ANY fictional character in the history of fiction. The rules are that you would acquire all of this characters abilities yet maintain your own appearance (unless you’re someone like the Hulk, then you are yourself until you turn into the hulk, etc)… You retain your memories, emotions, feelings, mentality, etc… all do you do is acquire the super hero/fictional character’s super abilities.

Now that you’ve chosen someone that you’re going to be for the rest of your life, the question is WHAT would you do with your new found abilities? How would you go about using them? I’ll share mine for an example.

For me, I would choose to become a Terminator, the T-1000 from Terminator 2 in particular. I would retain my own physical characteristics until of course I morphed into someone/something else, I would have the same mind as I do now, all that would change is that I would have all the abilities of the T-1000 (The liquid metal terminator for those of you who live in a cave and don’t know what a T-1000 is).

As soon as I honed and got used to my abilities, I would have some options, I could go and join the government to eradicate terrorists and high profile targets for fun, or I could just go around doing whatever the hell I want… travel from place to place without being able to be harmed or traced… You could LITERALLY do ANYTHING you wanted to do… You’re still the same person with the same feelings and emotions, only you can take the form of anything of equal or similar size, and basically be “bulletproof” in every sense…. You can’t be captured, you can’t be harmed (unless you let yourself get thrown into a vat of molten metal or something crazy, or get nuked or something), the world would be yours! I would def pick to be a T-1000… I don’t think it could be any cooler.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:07 AM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
Hmmm...so many to choose from.

I think id go with Superman. Who wouldnt want to be the man of steal, or more so a sleeper man of steal. Id do all kinds of flying for sure. Then go over seas and and laugh at the terrorist when they try to IED me and fail. Man the list goes on and on of what you can do as Superman.

Or even a Jedi...maybe...
Old 01-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by MrPrimus
Hmmm...so many to choose from.

I think id go with Superman. Who wouldnt want to be the man of steal, or more so a sleeper man of steal. Id do all kinds of flying for sure. Then go over seas and and laugh at the terrorist when they try to IED me and fail. Man the list goes on and on of what you can do as Superman.

Super man would cool, but he lacks stealth... You have to be him all the time, which sucks... Morphing ability = win
Old 01-30-2008, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Super man would cool, but he lacks stealth... You have to be him all the time, which sucks... Morphing ability = win

Morphing is totaly cool. Not really for me, im more of a smash and grab kinda guy. So say i wanted to kill terrorist like you, id fly hella fast then get the job done then fly home. OR as a Jedi you can make other people think your not you and get away with anything, ah the dark side.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:31 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Dark Jedi FTMFW!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by rau
Dark Jedi FTMFW!!!
YES!
Old 01-30-2008, 09:49 AM

Car Info: 06 WRX, 04 FXT, 02 Forester L, 95 JDM LGT
id be batman.. no super abilities at all.
hes just hella smart. and hes a millionaire. with all that knowledge and money i could do anything i choose and have a great life.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:57 AM
rau
Something Custom

YES!
there is no problem in life a good Force Crush can't fix
Old 01-30-2008, 10:03 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
The Predator! so i could go hunt stuff with cool gadgets
Old 01-30-2008, 10:06 AM

Car Info: 85 MR2 & 89 Alltrac Camry
I would be a "Q" (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

one word: omnipotent
Old 01-30-2008, 10:18 AM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by Sandra
I would be a "Q" (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

one word: omnipotent
as long as you aren't arrogant like Q go for it
Old 01-30-2008, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by rau
there is no problem in life a good Force Crush can't fix
or a lightning bolt...
Old 01-30-2008, 10:30 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Peter Potrelli
Old 01-30-2008, 10:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
Yoda
Old 01-30-2008, 11:10 AM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
Apocalypse's mutation gives him complete mastery over the molecular structure of his body, in turn endowing him with a myriad of abilities. He can change his own mass, grow to massive proportions, as well as allowing his body to become extremely malleable. He can stretch, or contort his limbs and body into a multitude of shapes, lengths, positions, and sizes, with flexibility and coordination far beyond the natural human limits, as well open holes through his body to avoid attacks. He is able to form a variety of weapons (e.g. blades, giant hammers, guns or shields) with parts of his body, including wings or jets to enable flight. Through his shape-shifting ability, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any physical power.

Due to his mutant ability of immortality, Apocalypse is immune to aging and diseases. He is capable of withstanding great forces and powerful energy blasts, corrosives, punctures and concussions without sustaining injury. If injured, Apocalypse has been able to rapidly recover with superhuman levels of speed and efficiency. He does not need sustenance of any kind, and his body produces practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity, able to exert himself at peak capacity indefinitely.

Besides his physical attributes listed above, Apocalypse has exhibited energy absorbing and projecting abilities. He is able to generate energy as a concussive force and form force shields. He can psionically draw upon mass and energy from other sources to enhance his strength to immense levels. He also has the ability to teleport himself and others across vast distances. In addition, Apocalypse has also shown capable of telepathy and telekinesis.

Aside from his superhuman powers, Apocalypse is extraordinarily intelligent. His knowledge in various areas of science and technology, primarily biology and genetics, is far more advanced than conventional science. He employs a vast array of Celestial technology. He is also a master strategist, preferring to stay in the background and observe as others engage in battles of his devising.

Quick Reply: If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and what would you do??