I hate FedEx right now!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 10:05 AM

Car Info: 03 Wrx black sedan + 2013 BRZ
Angry I hate FedEx right now!!!!

I ordered some brake pads from subydude and they were supposed to arrive last Friday. Looking at the tracking number that I got from Fedex the address was correct, so I know Subydude is not at fault, but the package was never delivered to me! I call Fedex and finally get a hold of a rep and they tell me that they tried to deliver it and there was no one at the address with my name. It turns out that they delivered the package to the office across from mine. They apparently had the wrong address, which I don't get because on the tracking email they sent me there was the right address.

So now I've been trying to get a hold of Fedex in the area, but Fedex does not give out the phone numbers, only their main customer center in Tennsesse is allowed to contact Fedex offices. I had them contact the Fedex ppl in my area and they were supposed to call me back to schedule a delivery but they haven't called!! So now I am still without my brakes and I getting tired of trying to chase down my package. Maybe I'll just buy some axxis pads from Mike at MPJ.....

Sorry for the rant, just really frustrated right now!!

Jason
Old 03-17-2004, 10:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
yea, dude, I know how you feel....I have to deal with FedEX for work, and they are a bunch of ignorant A$$holes, I swear 's could do a better job than they do.

We have this customer whom we've shipped parts too many many times over the past few years....then one day our customer calls and says they didnt get their package....so I call fedex, and they say that the address is wrong.....I'm like...."ooooook....then why have I shipped stuff to this address many, many times over the past year or so w/o any problems?" WTF??? They couldnt answer the question.... F*CKING MORONS!!!!!

-Ted
Old 03-17-2004, 10:23 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
next time just drive to UCKK and have him hand deliver them. Saw him bring pads and lines last night actually.
Old 03-17-2004, 12:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Ok ... please don’t trash talk me. if you don’t like us don’t use us.. But I’m SURE were better then brown even on there best day as even SD can attest to that.. And yes shipping addresses do get messed up do to conveyor belts, sloppy writing, or just plan lame labeling...

but calm your **** heat, all will be worked out ... i promise

Edgar, <--- works in the claims department
Old 03-17-2004, 12:55 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally posted by zumnwrx
Ok ... please don’t trash talk me. if you don’t like us don’t use us.. But I’m SURE were better then brown even on there best day as even SD can attest to that.. And yes shipping addresses do get messed up do to conveyor belts, sloppy writing, or just plan lame labeling...

WERD

UPS SUCKS...

they break **** constanly

I used to deal with the UPS claims dept on 1/10 packages sent out.

We switched to using ONLY fedex....I have not had one damage claim since the switch...

-Zoeb
Old 03-17-2004, 04:11 PM

Finally got my package, I had to run it down at the Fedex gorund facility, which by the way was hard to find. The first FedEx guy sent me to the wrong Fedex facillity, I am assuming that it was the FedEx air facility. From that facility I was informed that I needed to go to the FedEx Ground facility which was located 15 mins from the FedEX Air facility. Arrived at the FedEx ground ofice and they had my package. Apparently there was a labeling mistake on FedEx's part some where along the line, the package didn't have my suite number on it, although the email FedEx sent me had the suite number.

So yeah I'm happy I got my pads, but FedEx needs to get some better customer service, well at least in San Diego, the guy at ground was not pleasant to work with at all, seemed pissed that I had actually come to claim my package.

Jason
Old 03-17-2004, 04:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally posted by zumnwrx

ok, ok, ok, so maybe I was a little harsh....I was having a bad morning.....anyways, for me, I cant just stop using them....because, our customers decide how they want their parts shipped....so we have no choice. However, there IS one major problem I do have with fedex BILLING dept....we have one customer in Singapore....and I could write their account number 500 times all over the paperwork...and a few weeks later, we get a bill in the mail for the shipment to that customer....everytime....and I have verified the cust. account number several times....its like the billing people have a brain block when it comes to billing the account number I provide....I just dont get it. (and I dont scribble, it is written very clearly) Maybe you could look into that for me Edgar ...LOL....j/k

-Ted
Old 03-17-2004, 06:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
I want a big brown truck...
Old 03-17-2004, 06:35 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

at least you didnt order a case of ammo and where on the box it has a big red sticker that says MUST BE SIGNED BY AN ADULT.

so the day i expected the delivery, i heard a door bell and i went to the door. as i opened the door, i heard a big brown truck pulling away like someone was after him.

on the door step was the case of ammo...

nice... :sarcasm:

what can brown do for you...
Old 03-17-2004, 06:45 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Sedan
I have a similar *****... But mine includes the bastards at Sony. I just dropped off my home theater receiver for the THIRD time for serivce. The first two time it has come back in worse condition than when I left it with them! They dented the **** out of the top of the unit by raming it with a forklift or something. So a big :monkey to FedEx.
Old 03-17-2004, 08:20 PM

Car Info: civic
you live in milpitas, SD is in fremont......why didn't u just drive?
Old 03-17-2004, 08:24 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally posted by AzN121184
you live in milpitas, SD is in fremont......why didn't u just drive?
SD is in union city, 880 is a *****, $5 extra in shipping is well worth it....u'd waste that much in gas anyways...
Old 03-17-2004, 08:27 PM

Never mind...

Jason
Old 03-17-2004, 09:25 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by Rock Strongo
I have a similar *****... But mine includes the bastards at Sony. I just dropped off my home theater receiver for the THIRD time for serivce. The first two time it has come back in worse condition than when I left it with them! They dented the **** out of the top of the unit by raming it with a forklift or something. So a big :monkey to FedEx.
I’m sorry to hear about that... just a reminder to all, when shipping out expensive items like a home theater system make sure when you ship it out (no matter who you use) to package it real good because when I do freight inspections I wont pay out on the claim if the shipper did a half *** job in making sure the package was protected for transited

And I can’t count how many packages we have unclaimed with bad labels on them... basically they will sit there till they are reported...

I work for FedEx and out #1 priority is customer service!! Nothing matters more.

Edgar,
Old 03-17-2004, 09:30 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by AWD 20T
I want a big brown truck...
why so you can drive around like an A-hole all day and break shiiit?

edgar,

Last edited by zumnwrx; 03-17-2004 at 10:07 PM.

Quick Reply: I hate FedEx right now!!!!