I F'ing HATE SJPD.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Why'd he shoot the guy in the leg two times... then the chest 3 times... then the throat once? I think the 3 shots to the chest were sufficient.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:00 PM

PS: We need to get those friggin' worthless tazors away from officers. Those things suck ***... pepper spray will take ANYONE down. I dont care how big or strong you are... pepper spray will F' you up.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by brucelee
PS: We need to get those friggin' worthless tazors away from officers. Those things suck ***... pepper spray will take ANYONE down. I dont care how big or strong you are... pepper spray will F' you up.
Now that I can agree with. The taazors give false confidance, as monay cops are now using those instead of battons. Since they don't work, they allow the situation to escalate to a point that deadly force is needed.

-Chris
Old 09-27-2004, 09:25 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by brucelee
You better hope you never attack me dude... cuz if you do, I'll kill you.
So, a cop is attacked by a person with (unkown to the cop)mental problems & the cop kills him. Using your statment above, the cop is justified.

And speaking of the assailant's mental defects. Have any of you heard of "Retard Strength"?

What would all of you that use the word "pig" be saying if the criminal had killed the cop? Probably nothing.
In California, one is allowed to use deadly force if a reasonable person perceives that a threat is life threatening.

Bottom Line: The deceased made a wrong choice & suffered the consequences. No one to blame but himself.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Oaf
So, a cop is attacked by a person with (unkown to the cop)mental problems & the cop kills him. Using your statment above, the cop is justified.

And speaking of the assailant's mental defects. Have any of you heard of "Retard Strength"?

What would all of you that use the word "pig" be saying if the criminal had killed the cop? Probably nothing.
In California, one is allowed to use deadly force if a reasonable person perceives that a threat is life threatening.

Bottom Line: The deceased made a wrong choice & suffered the consequences. No one to blame but himself.

Okay, first of all, if you would have read the thread, I was being sarcastic when i said that, because it is totally absurd.

Secondly, he wasn't retarded... he just had "Post war syndrome"... He also had a messed up leg from getting shot during the war.

Just had to clear that up.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
Originally Posted by mexicanpizza
You mean that crazy one with the big knife that rushed the cops?

It's bull**** that I had to pay for the bullets to kill that idiot.

i guess i can also say its the same for those poor souls trying cross the boarders but got shot by them boarder patrols.

thats f'king bull**** that I had to pay for the bullets to kill those illegal immigrants? right??
Old 09-27-2004, 10:12 PM
SDD

Originally Posted by bassplayrr
You're kidding me right? Why would a cop carry a gun if not to use in a "public place?" They don't carry them for the looks only to be used at the firing range. Who will you call when you sister gets robbed or raped? Oh that's right... a "pig."

-Chris
who u gonna blame if a love one gets hit by stray or recochet bullet on the head?
oh thats right the pig.so saying its ok to open fire while people are around specially when u'r enemy dont even have a gun or a knife? look im not talking in general here about cops im just saying this particular officer is reckless selfish
no different than those drive-by m0thrfkr$.
Old 09-27-2004, 10:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
well, i think we should all be allowed to buy bullet proof vests if we have gangbangers banging and do drive-bys while the cops spraying to protect us. I know i will feel a little safe while look mad pimp with it.
Old 09-27-2004, 11:55 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
ok enough already.

here's a scenario. wait until the facts are all in and then make an educated assesment instead of filling in the blanks.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:49 AM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
How are you going to get the "facts" , a police report? news? witness'?

Did you ever go there Dan (Brucelee)
Old 09-28-2004, 01:24 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Wagon
And if there were any investigation, it will be investigated by his colleagues.

Where I am from, cops like that are charged with assualt (or something similar to second-degree murder if the victim dies) if an independent investiagtion unit (read: non-cops) find them used excessive force. Then the cop will be left to the jury to decide if he's guilty. You never see this in the States.

Too bad if you are not fricking rich and can go after the cop (and the PD) or you can gather a lot of politcal power.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:56 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
[QUOTE=British Banger]How are you going to get the "facts" , a police report? news? witness'?

these seem to be some of the obvious sources.
there's a lot of speculation so early on. i hope the true account does make it out eventually. my point is sometimes you have to take a step back and look at everything before passing judgement.
Old 09-28-2004, 09:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
When a member of your family gets shot and killed by the cops, you might just change your mind about "those liberal douches" trying to make people not be "dead"
Old 09-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
Originally Posted by Chrisnonstop
Ronald Reagan was the man!
He sure was in some ways, but he did gut the Public Mental Health System...
Old 09-28-2004, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by British Banger
Did you ever go there Dan (Brucelee)

Yes, I went and paid my respect.

Quick Reply: I F'ing HATE SJPD.