*except that I have this hidden under my seat
http://www.galls.com/style.html?asso...og&style=SK125

and if they pop my trunk, they might see this
http://www.galls.com/style.html?asso...SK145&cat=2663
Old 04-20-2009, 09:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Well I got pulled over for speed contest, speeding and I guess exhibition of speed. I had somewhat extrenuating circumstances so got let off.
damn mike! just the daily commute huh?
Old 04-21-2009, 02:26 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
tryin to catch us ridin dirty...
Old 04-21-2009, 03:04 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5rs
scary
Old 04-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
damn mike! just the daily commute huh?
Well there is a little more too it, I got some food poisoning at a BBQ on Sunday and had been on the John all morning. I was on my way to work from taking my kid to school when well the gut rumblings started off again and I knew I had to make the remaining 30 seconds of my commute in roughly 10 or there would be a mess in the truck.

I pull in a slip lane on Industrial and Huntwood next to a blacked out charger on chrome wheels, looks like any other blinged out domestic to me so I figured I had time to get off the line and slip back across. The Charger somewhat got on it so I floored it and pulled across and as I came up to the next light (which was green) I see flashing lights in the grill.

I pull in the Shell station there and the officer comes up to me and asks if I know why I am being pulled over, I explain I can think of a couple of reasons (knowing it's a 30mph zone there and I had to be doing 55mph, not to mention the black smoke I left everywhere when I gunned the truck).

I looked like I was about to give birth and explained my reasoning, I can only assume I was convincing as he told me to get on my way and proceeded to follow me down Industrial where I barely parked the truck threw the dog in the shop and launched myself at the toilet!

Close call on more than one account for sure!

Mike
Old 04-21-2009, 09:32 AM

Car Info: wrx02
^^^heheheeh
Old 04-21-2009, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Well there is a little more too it, I got some food poisoning at a BBQ on Sunday and had been on the John all morning. I was on my way to work from taking my kid to school when well the gut rumblings started off again and I knew I had to make the remaining 30 seconds of my commute in roughly 10 or there would be a mess in the truck.

I pull in a slip lane on Industrial and Huntwood next to a blacked out charger on chrome wheels, looks like any other blinged out domestic to me so I figured I had time to get off the line and slip back across. The Charger somewhat got on it so I floored it and pulled across and as I came up to the next light (which was green) I see flashing lights in the grill.

I pull in the Shell station there and the officer comes up to me and asks if I know why I am being pulled over, I explain I can think of a couple of reasons (knowing it's a 30mph zone there and I had to be doing 55mph, not to mention the black smoke I left everywhere when I gunned the truck).

I looked like I was about to give birth and explained my reasoning, I can only assume I was convincing as he told me to get on my way and proceeded to follow me down Industrial where I barely parked the truck threw the dog in the shop and launched myself at the toilet!

Close call on more than one account for sure!

Mike
I should NOT have read that while in class