Honda kid gets OWNED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 09:04 PM

Car Info: gs300
Honda kid gets OWNED!!!

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=786870&page=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello all i just would like to tell a little story.. i have been on ht for some time now and i know there are good people on here.. but i had a little "spat" with another ef member who i gave my word i wouldnt mention.. i paid 450 for a new y1 cable trans and a t/b witch i had to have.. anyway this person had me mail a check to his HOME RESIDENCE other than paypall.. he lives in upstate ny.. i live in pittsburgh.. at first i thought man im going to get ripped off but i was assured by others that this wouldnt happen.. so i sent it.. BAD MISTAKE!!!
SO 2 WEEKS 5 DAYS GO BY STILL NO NOTHING.. so now im Mad.."ROADTRIP"
400+ miles and were at his address.. myself and 2 large friends.. packed in a truck for this kid to come out.. so we sit in front of his house right.. hours go by.. finally guess whos going to school..ahhh yesssss mr "istoleyour****"
comes walking out of his house..so we get out of the car and aproach him.. i tell him who i was and he turned white as a color crayon..lol.. you should have seen the look on this kids face.. so we talk and he says "i sold your tranny to someone else.. i say "ok..give me the t/b and a little of my money no big deal right.. WRONG.. NOW HE SOLD BOTH.. so i get a little upset.. i ask him how old he was.. he said i turned 18 jan 9th.. i say ok come out here im taking my 450 in cash out on your ***..lol.. so my friend all 6ft2 260lbs grabs him by the shirt.. the kid starts screaming.. at like 730 in the am.. in his front yard pinned up against daddys vw 1.8t.. so out comes dad.. troy lets the boy go and we tell his father what the deal is.. once dad hears this story.. he looks at his son and says"you stole almost 500 bucks from someone you gave your address too..lol.. son you are truely a dumb fu**!! wheres their money.. kid says i spent it.. so dad takes us on a little tour of the house and we go to the garage..theres a perfectly new B18C!!! still in the plastic AND ON THE PALLET!!!!.. along with my trans and my t/b.. dad told his son hes going to learn a little lesson..DAD GAVE US THE FULL SWAP!!! MY TRANS & T/B AND A SOHC GREDDY TURBO KIT.. STILL IN THE BOX.. THEN DAD OFFERED
US A NEW SET OF SI WHEELS WITH A BOX FULL OF WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS JUNK.. SO NOW THE KID IS CRYING HIS *** OFF.. DADS SCREAMING AT HIM TO GO INSIDE..WE LOAD ALL THE STUFF IN THE TRUCK AS THE BOYS FATHER TELLS US HES GOING TO SELL HIS SONS SWEET 93 HATCH SI.. now then the boys father notices our plates "from pa" and asks us where we came from.. when we told him.. he went in the house grabbed his son.. brought him out made him say sorry.. AND GAVE US MY 450 IN CASH...!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE..

SO FINALLY WE GET HOME.. ITS DARK.. SO WE PULL INTO THE GARAGE AND START UNLOADING ALL THIS STUFF.. THERES THIS BIG BROWN BOX THAT LOOKS LIKE JUNK... NO NO.. INSIDE THE BOX...LOL...A B SERIES DRAG TURBO MANIFOLD,OIL LINES,OIL PAN WITH OIL LINES READY TO GO.. AND GET THIS...
A NEW IN THE BOX.. TURBONETICS TO4E TURBO.... UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURNS OUT THE BOYS FATHER IS A STATE TROOPER IN NY..LOL..

you learn a few things being a bad seller

1) if your parents happen to be cops..dont steal
2) dont steal from people with nothing to lose..PEOPLE WITH NOTHING TO LOSE ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
3) DONT MESS WITH ANYONE FROM PITTSBURGH.. WE WILL SHOW UP AT YOUR DOOR!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.. DONT MESS WITH ANYONE DRIVING AN EF.. EITHER YOU LOSE THE RACE OR LOSE 5000 BUCKS + A SET OF SI WHEELS..

truely one of lifes lessons learned the hard way!!!! BETTER HIM THAN ME!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..

I SIMPLY CANT BELIEVE IT.. I GOT 850 CASH FOR THE SOHC KIT..I SOLD IT TO ONE OF HIS FRIENDS..LOL...HE WAS TRYING TO GET 1700 WITH THE FMIC..LOLOL

I KNOW YOU GUYS WHO HAVE GOTTN BURNT TIME AND TIME AGAIN WOULD LOVE THIS STORY.. I DIDNT MENTION THERE WAS A STATE TROOPER CAR IN THE GARAGE.. WHEN WE WENT IN I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO JAIL FOR GRABBING HIS SON ON HIS OWN PROPERTY.. I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!!!

PSALMS 51.. READ IT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

THANKS GUYS..

BRIAN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is some funny stuff.. don't know if it's true or not....
regardless, it's an amusing read.

cliffnotes: online scammer gets owned!! lol.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
4 days ago. Nasioc OT.

Old 03-19-2004, 09:07 PM

Car Info: gs300
oh. sorry. is there a way i can delete this thread? i don't ever visit that site anymore...
Old 03-19-2004, 09:12 PM
VIP Member

it's ok. i still love you.

and many folk here probably haven't seen it. great story though.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
LMAO OWNED!!!
Old 03-19-2004, 09:37 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
LOL!

-Gagan
Old 03-19-2004, 09:47 PM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
Old 03-19-2004, 10:41 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
My dad would give all that crap away and not care, he knows jack about cars. It depends on how much the dad knows I would presume.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:29 PM

Car Info: civic
well i would guess it wouldn't matter to the dad if he wasn't the one paying for it. If i was the dad and this happened, i'd be wondering how he got the money to buy the engine and all that stuff anyways.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:33 PM

Car Info: 04 STi & an autox Lemming
am i the only one who thinks his dad is too harsh? oh well, poor honda kid, but I guess he deserves it...
Old 03-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally posted by mexicanpizza
4 days ago. Nasioc OT.

hey man, how you gonna wtlw from a thread you saw on a different site!?!
Old 03-19-2004, 11:43 PM
VIP Member

It's just all the kiddies here that repost stuff making this forum even less Subaru related than it already is.

There is an Off-topic here.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
you mean we talk about Subys here on the bay area forum??

Quick Reply: Honda kid gets OWNED!!!