HELLA jacked .gif

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 10:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
He was already pretty nice to her by sweeping her leg instead of punching her in the face
Old 07-24-2009, 01:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by sammae01
what if that was your sister?
id be like

Name:  7cd6a494.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  17.1 KB

and called my daddy to have her shipped home asap for being a ****
Old 07-24-2009, 04:22 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by subie OCD
Funny but uncalled for.

If it was my gf/wife there would have been a hilarious gif of the dude getting hit in the head with a hammer.
So your wife starts it, and you are going to attack the guy for giving her some payback?
Old 07-24-2009, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by R-Dub
Takes a BIG man to hit a girl...
**** that, women want to be treated as equals, then if they come at me, they get the same thing as a guy would.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
equal rights, my argument for giving b****es titty twisters back after they do me... fck that ****, i aint grabbin ur boob, im twisting ur fckn nipple cause u did it to me.. loller
Old 07-24-2009, 08:06 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by STiForFun
He overreacted.

A better way to go would have been to just sodomize her in the pool.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:14 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by evsoul
how do girls do this **** and not expect retaliation?
i mean who knows what the story was.. but still.
I would never do something like that, but that's something I've always wondered. If you act like a man, expect to get treated like one.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:45 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan

Old 07-24-2009, 08:56 AM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by Overbear
So your wife starts it, and you are going to attack the guy for giving her some payback?
Absolutely - no man is going to attack my wife and not get away with it. Beer/water in the face is a far cry from physical violence. What if she broke her wrist or got knocked out? It was wet cement and that could have easily happened.

I'm not saying that its cool for *****es to do whatever they want, its not. I'm just saying BE A MAN and don't attack a woman for something so petty like that. Like I said, it was kinda funny to watch but he is lucky he didnt get stomped on.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:58 AM

Yes - no man is going to attack my wife and not get away with it. Beer/water in the face is a far cry from physical violence. What if she broke her wrist or got knocked out? It was wet cement and that could have happened.

I'm not saying that its cool for *****es to do whatever they want, its not. I'm just saying BE A MAN and don't attack a woman for something so petty like that. Like I said, it was kinda funny to watch but he is lucky he didnt get stomped on.
So tell me exactly why a woman is "special" and doesn't get knocked the **** out like any guy that did the same thing?

Sorry just because someone as a slit and pumps out babies, doesn't exempt them from an *** kicking, she is lucky that wasn't me she did that too, I have ZERO problem with decking a woman same as I would a guy.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:06 AM

Car Info: 12 STi
man, you have high tolerance jeremy... i'll give it 15 seconds... lol

Originally Posted by Krinkov
everyone in that gif look like people I wouldnt want to spend 5 minutes with.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:23 AM

So tell me exactly why a woman is "special" and doesn't get knocked the **** out like any guy that did the same thing?
Women are weak. Beating up a woman is like beating up a handicapped person or little kid - whats the point?

Sorry just because someone as a slit and pumps out babies, doesn't exempt them from an *** kicking, she is lucky that wasn't me she did that too, I have ZERO problem with decking a woman same as I would a guy.
Decking a woman for a beer in the face? I'm not sure if you'd say this at a meet or if you're just having fun behind the keyboard.... but regardless, you sound like a very unpleasant person (from this post and many others I've read).
Old 07-24-2009, 09:48 AM

Women are weak. Beating up a woman is like beating up a handicapped person or little kid - whats the point?

Decking a woman for a beer in the face? I'm not sure if you'd say this at a meet or if you're just having fun behind the keyboard.... but regardless, you sound like a very unpleasant person (from this post and many others I've read).
*shrugs* I don't consider women "weak" nor do I see them as any different from the rest of the humans on this planet. In fact I would say women are stronger than men in most ways. I would say its YOU that has a problem in seeing women as a lesser gender...that my friend is called sexism.

Now, do I go around looking for fights, no. Hell I ain't been in a fight for...almost 20 years now, BUT...someone assaults me, I am going to respond back in kind. That is called defending yourself and its a corner stone of freedom. You would deck a guy for doing it (and don't say no you would not, lets not become hypocrites here) So again, what is the difference? A woman is a human just like a male is.

Think on that before you post again ok.

Last edited by Overbear; 07-24-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:16 AM

*shrugs* I don't consider women "weak" nor do I see them as any different from the rest of the humans on this planet. In fact I would say women are stronger than men in most ways. I would say its YOU that has a problem in seeing women as a lesser gender...that my friend is called sexism.
I don't know how you can honestly say that women are not weak. I'm talking physical power. Sure, there are some women with muscular power or that know how to fight but they are far and few between. In general women cannot compete with men when it comes to sports or strength. If you want to call that sexism, thats fine - I respect women just as I do men.

Do you have a significant other? I have trouble imagining you sitting back doing nothing as your wife gets punched out for throwing a beer in a dudes face.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
what do you think a breezy would do if a guy threw the drink at her like that? She would prolly flip a lid and go crazy on him

Quick Reply: HELLA jacked .gif