Hella flush look

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 04:37 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
they left alot of "shout outs" out
Old 02-22-2011, 07:41 AM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
Haters can hate all they want. I'm never gonna say a subie with -3 degrees of camber is going to handle the best at the track... BUT for those of you worried about popping beads or functionality, let me tell you this.

Both of my nissans are "hellaflush"

Both have been to drift days, shows, the grocery store, and are daily drivers. I have Never popped a bead, and they don't rub.

If you do it right there is nothing less functional about it.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
hellaflush = rice.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:53 AM

Car Info: STi 2008
hellflush subies = <3

08s take more work tho ):
Old 02-22-2011, 11:46 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
PLEASE no more hella flush.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:58 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Haha anyone with a hellaflush car, try to commute highway 17 daily...you will not survive
Old 02-22-2011, 01:03 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Herra Frush would not survive my driveway
Old 02-22-2011, 01:19 PM

Car Info: 2004 STi,sold.
Flush HellaFlush.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by international B
Haters can hate all they want. I'm never gonna say a subie with -3 degrees of camber is going to handle the best at the track... BUT for those of you worried about popping beads or functionality, let me tell you this.

Both of my nissans are "hellaflush"

Both have been to drift days, shows, the grocery store, and are daily drivers. I have Never popped a bead, and they don't rub.

If you do it right there is nothing less functional about it.
not hating at all, your car is siiiiiick, but i bet your car is not suited for my old daily drive..

which consisted of about 200 miles- highway 17 from santa cruz to 280 north, drop my gf off at work in san bruno, then 101s to 92east to 880n to my brothers in san leandro, then back to san bruno using same freeways, and then back to santa cruz...

while your car may be fine to drive to a grocery store by your house, it is no where functional enough to be driven like some other people do, and may not be functional for certain roads and conditions

understand its not all hate when we say its not "functional"
Old 02-22-2011, 03:05 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
Yup i totally agree... flush cars are impossible to track . zomg, just asking for the tire to come off the rim !

and seriously because everyone on iclub tracks their cars, i can see why hellaflush is hella dumb.... i mean seriously last stat i saw some 97 percent of iclub members track their cars on a regular basis . I mean i know your car sees the track once a month?

Cars are purpose built and lets face it, most peoples cars are daily drivers that will never see the track. You built your motor correct? put down a HELL of a lot of hp right? do you need 400 whp for the street? are you in that much of a rush to get to work and have your car sit in a parking lot?

My car was purpse built , to get me to and from work , to haul the dog around town, and to get groceries... all while looking good... and i must say, it does it just fine even with the stretched tires

and the video, hellaflush gets all the *****es ... that was pretty funny , even i laughed it doesnt get the *****es but it did land me in Super Street

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...gon/index.html

"You built your motor correct? put down a HELL of a lot of hp right? do you need 400 whp for the street? are you in that much of a rush to get to work and have your car sit in a parking lot"

yes it does have a built engine, yes I make some good power, I dont need any more then stock power, but i must me be the %3 that do lots of track days and have fun driving a car with lots of power. I have seen your car, you are flush but you also run some real tires
Old 02-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Chewwwwy

Originally Posted by slugrx
not hating at all, your car is siiiiiick, but i bet your car is not suited for my old daily drive..

which consisted of about 200 miles- highway 17 from santa cruz to 280 north, drop my gf off at work in san bruno, then 101s to 92east to 880n to my brothers in san leandro, then back to san bruno using same freeways, and then back to santa cruz...

while your car may be fine to drive to a grocery store by your house, it is no where functional enough to be driven like some other people do, and may not be functional for certain roads and conditions

actually, i take my car all of those places and more. All of the bay area freeways, santa cruz, watsonville, santa rosa, etc. it also usually has about 180 pounds of rf test equipment in it as well. I used to take it to santa cruz for work every tuesday/thursday.

it has been up various dirt/gravel/semi paved site roads that most people wouldn't take anything but a truck up. (loma preieta, mt. san bruno, black mtn, mt allison, monument peak.

it also is a regular on hwy 9, calaveras, tunitas creek rd, kings mtn, skyline blvd.

Like i said, if you do it RIGHT, it has no effect on "function" all all.

with that being said there are alot of people who do it wrong.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:59 PM

^^right lane, driving really slow on freeways? if not, then props..but your cefiro doesnt really look that low compared to the cars that most call unfunctional
Old 02-22-2011, 04:59 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !

I took the wagon to LA and back 5 seperate times last year, it gets driven through Santa Cruz once a month to go to airsoft events in Marina, drives 280 and San Bruno all the time , as i work in south city ... ide say its relatively functional =) just saying
Old 02-22-2011, 05:02 PM

^^haha but you arent slammed either, and you have proper fitting tires..im talking about cars like the srt-4 on page 7 of the wekfest thread...the guys who max out their coilovers and take the collars off and run skinny 225s on 10s, with -4 camber, and the rim and fender touching

you cant tell me that car is functional, sure it technically works, but not in any optimal matter...my car isnt anywhere near low, but i scrape daily because i dont have the patience taking 15 tries and/or a super angle to get out of a parking lot (which i wouldnt really describe as being functional)

i think your wagon is honestly the ideal combination of "stance", not hating on your car at all haha (you could go lower in front though, you still have wheel gap...n00b haaa jk )

Last edited by slugrx; 02-22-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Chewwwwy

^^right lane, driving really slow on freeways? if not, then props..but your cefiro doesnt really look that low compared to the cars that most call unfunctional
I was refering to the silvia, witch is stupid low.

not slow, not right lane only.

and yes, -4 camber is stupid, unless its on a FWD touring car with 1/2" of toe out in the back.

Quick Reply: Hella flush look