Guys Wanting Gun stuff (Sale)

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 05:47 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
Guys Wanting Gun stuff (Sale)

I am in no way affiliated with this... just got the email and could have some pretty awesome deals

NO TAX IS BACK!

No sales tax on Oct. 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th. This sale includes ammo too! Some exclusions apply.

Celebrate our re-grand opening. See our expanded store.

We're Giving Away a Noveske N4 Lower Receiver Every Week Until 2011.

Come into our store and enter our weekly Noveske N4 lower receiver give away. Winners must be qualified to purchase a firearm under California law. Dealer of record (DROS) fees apply.

The manufacturers rep from Beretta will be at our store on Friday.

Stock Up On Ammo Now Before the New Law Kicks In!
The new Handgun Ammo Registration Law goes into effect February 2011. California ID & thumb print will be required for the purchase of all handgun ammo and many calibers of rifle ammo too. The purchase of handgun ammo via the Internet will be restricted.

For details see:
www.bayareagunvault.com

Gary
Bay Area GunVault
363 W. El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040
PH: 650.960.3006
FX: 650.960.3003
www.BayAreaGunVault.com
Old 10-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
OoooOOOooooh, thank you!

Stock Up On Ammo Now Before the New Law Kicks In!
The new Handgun Ammo Registration Law goes into effect February 2011. California ID & thumb print will be required for the purchase of all handgun ammo and many calibers of rifle ammo too. The purchase of handgun ammo via the Internet will be restricted.
What the what? How did this "law" get passed??
Old 10-27-2010, 09:04 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
while I think it sucks that lawful citizens will be required to provide a thumb print& ID, it will hopefully reduce the number of shootings. wont stop stabbings though. :\
Old 10-27-2010, 09:11 PM

Car Info: derp!
luckily i bought my rounds from ammoman before the law. w00t w00t
Old 10-27-2010, 09:19 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Beginning February 1, 2011, the delivery or transfer of handgun ammunition must occur in a face-to-face transaction, with the recipient providing bona fide evidence of his or her identity and age, subject to specified exceptions. Non-face-to-face transfers, such as internet transactions and mail order deliveries are prohibited. A violation is a misdemeanor. (§ 12318.)
Beginning February 1, 2011, handgun ammunition vendors must obtain a thumbprint and other information related to handgun ammunition transactions subject to specified exceptions (including transfers to peace officers who are authorized to carry a firearm in the course and scope their duties). The information must be retained by the vendor for five years from the date of the transaction. A violation is a misdemeanor. (§ 12061.)

This is so lame! Is the idea that criminals will just say "aw shucks, guess I won't be doing any more shooting because I can't buy ammo at Big 5 no more".
Old 10-27-2010, 10:09 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
Nice! I will be visiting them Fri
Old 10-27-2010, 10:35 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Angry

Originally Posted by Rat
OoooOOOooooh, thank you!

What the what? How did this "law" get passed??

AB 962 was passed due to FUD: fear, uncertainty and doubt. The author of the bill made it sound like streets in kalif are running with blood from children.

So the anti gunners next ploy is to say "no ammo, who cares about the second amendment?"

right now there are a couple lawsuits trying to challenge this.

The sucky part is that AB 962 only bans the sale of HANDGUN ammo. But just about out of state vendors are trying to CMA by banning rifle ammo too...

Sigh...
Old 10-28-2010, 07:34 AM

Car Info: 07 rs STi swapped Rotated BW S200SX-56
Originally Posted by mattsn0w
while I think it sucks that lawful citizens will be required to provide a thumb print& ID, it will hopefully reduce the number of shootings. wont stop stabbings though. :\
Won't have any impact what so ever...Stupid law that affects only law abiding citizens.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:11 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by mattsn0w
You are delusional. Do you really think criminals give a **** about what laws are on the books? Do you close your eyes, cover your ears and scream LA LA LA LA LA LA when you see gang members in LA walking around with full auto AK's, uzi's, mac 10's, etc? Restriction-less ammo is a trip to Nevada away. This will do nothing but **** off law abiding citizens and drive the cost of ammo in state to go up. It's purely a way to circumvent the 2nd amendment.

tl;dr Criminals Break Laws. Making Laws to stop Criminals is Retarded.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Rat

yeah, this legislation needs to be removed from the books along with some others in the same vein.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:11 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by Rat
yeah, this legislation needs to be removed from the books along with some others in the same vein.
Things like this have me beginning to creep slowly from left of center to the other side.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Luckily I have around 10k rounds of just pistol ammo and at least 20k rounds of rifle ammo stacked up at home... Probably more actually, just loose ammo cans full of it. It all sits in various fire-proof safes so that only I can access.

Is this a real law? I havent heard of it until right now, please someone tell me this is BS!!! PLEASE!!! If its real, I need more ammo, I wont be happy until I have 30k rounds of pistol ammo, and .45 gets expensive! :*( Dammmmmmit!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Rat

Sorry about the hijack!

The sale looks awesome and I like their deal for the xD's...

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
Things like this have me beginning to creep slowly from left of center to the other side.
yeah, I feel ya'. Luckily my leftist tendencies are more for personal freedoms and I don't feel the right has those in my best interest either... *sigh*
Old 10-29-2010, 12:02 AM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Originally Posted by brucelee

Is this a real law? I havent heard of it until right now, please someone tell me this is BS!!! PLEASE!!!
read it and weep:

http://www.aroundthecapitol.com/bill...0090AB96294CHP
Old 10-29-2010, 06:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
the online vendors are sending out notices already.

Quick Reply: Guys Wanting Gun stuff (Sale)