Gruppe-S -1,000,000!!! Suby Dude +1,000,000!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 02:02 AM

Car Info: SRP Bugeye
Gruppe-S -1,000,000!!! Suby Dude +1,000,000!!!

Alright, here's another Gruppe-S rant... [cliff notes below ]

Ok.... so I'm extremely pissed off.... and this is why.

I've had my TBE to put on my car for about two months. The crap has been sitting in my shed for that long waiting and begging to be put on my slow *** stock as a mother beast.

About a month ago i ordered a 6 piece gasket set from Gruppe-S online. As soon as i hit the link that was supposed to finish my transaction a pop-up came up saying that I would get an e-mail with all my information and my receipt. Well I never got my e-mail.

So about a week later I'm all like "Hey, wonder where those gaskets are..." (anyone who knows me know that's how I talk. ) anyway, I call Gruppe-S and ask about my order. And after about 10 minutes of someone going "Um... hold on..." someone (i dont know who) tells me that they sent an e-mail.....
So I check my e-mail and this is exactly what my e-mail said (yes, cut and paste) ->

"Hi,

We notified you that the gaskets were on backorder for at least 1 month and wanted to know if you still wished to keep the order or not

Thanks

Max"

So okay, no one let me know that my order was on back order for a month, otherwise I would have bought from somewhere else. I wasnt mad that it was on back order, I was just mad that no one notified me!

So then I called to cancel my order. Again, I'm not sure who I talked to. From what it sounded like he was nice enough, and told me that "No problem, my order was canceled, and I was getting my money back." I asked him to send me an e-mail verifying that and he said he would.
THAT WAS ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO!

I never got that e-mail... I called back about a week ago, because being the full time plus student/waitress/baby-sitter that I am, funds are not that great for me to be slanging my money around, be it $70 or not. When I called back I talked to the same dude. He told me that he 'thinks' they might be having a problem with paypal or whatever, and assured me that it would be handled 'soon' Bottom line... I still don't have my money back!

At the end of all that, you might be saying "Um...its only like $70." And i know some of you are. But I don't make that much money, and the money that I do make I work my *** off for and about 85% of it goes to my car.

The only way I will ever be willingly to go to Gruppe-S again is if I walk in and get back the money that they owe me!!! Not only that, but I will tell everyone that already doesn't know about how crappy they are and just how they handle things.

GRUPPE S GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY NOW!!!

oh and +1,000,000 for Suby Dude because I ordered the gaskets on Tuesday and they arrived today, so now I have TBE!!! I know, I know... I should have gone to Suby Dude first, what the hell was I thinking?!?!?

Cliff Notes:

Waited a month for Gruppe-S to send gaskets, canceled order cuz their gay, still havent got my money back = -1,000,000!

Ordered from SD on Tuesday and now have TBE! = +1,000,000!!!!

Last edited by SubieBabe; 06-08-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:26 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
well, im sorry you had to learn that hard lesson about Gruppe-S, but congrats on the new TBE

on a side note, its only been almost two months that you've been waiting..... theres someone on here who's gotten the b/s runaround for a set of wheels for almost a year
Old 06-08-2007, 02:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
im sorry jayme, theyre gay, go to GST, LIC, or Suby Dude!!! The TBE is sick though and loud as hell compared to stock

GRUPPE-S GIVE HER BACK HER MONEY!!! lol bastards!
Old 06-08-2007, 02:34 AM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by wrxtunerd
im sorry jayme, theyre gay, go to GST, LIC, or Suby Dude!!! The TBE is sick though and loud as hell compared to stock

GRUPPE-S GIVE HER BACK HER MONEY!!! lol bastards!
thats the only way they should be Name:  thumbsup.gif
Views: 84
Size:  139 Bytes
Old 06-08-2007, 02:40 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Group S actually damaged my car.. I bought exhaust from them and they insisted on taking it out to my car. In the process they hit my car with the exhaust and chipped my paint.. I only owned my car for a month and i have satin white pearl paint. I took it to a shop and they said even though thats a small chip its a 1000. bucks damage. Group-S told me basically to **** off and turn them into the BBB and they were out of business and they didnt give a ****. I never had them install the exhaust thank GOD!! Never will i ever deal with them ever ever ever again. They totally ****ed me and i am not happy but have to deal with it..
Old 06-08-2007, 02:42 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Gibz
Group S actually damaged my car.. I bought exhaust from them and they insisted on taking it out to my car. In the process they hit my car with the exhaust and chipped my paint.. I only owned my car for a month and i have satin white pearl paint. I took it to a shop and they said even though thats a small chip its a 1000. bucks damage. Group-S told me basically to **** off and turn them into the BBB and they were out of business and they didnt give a ****. I never had them install the exhaust thank GOD!! Never will i ever deal with them ever ever ever again. They totally ****ed me and i am not happy but have to deal with it..
You should go throw a chair through their window
Old 06-08-2007, 02:48 AM

they are sold out though? I say **** them **** them all...!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 02:48 AM
rau
Something Custom

daniel, i think youre slipping..... i expected something FAR more drastic than that.....
Old 06-08-2007, 02:50 AM

heh i wanted to do so much but **** they sold the business and was sent to LA right around the time they did this to me. They seriously dont give a flying **** about anything they do.

OH and they tried telling me subaru never made a satin white pearl paint ROFL
Old 06-08-2007, 02:59 AM
rau
Something Custom

LA huh? sounds fishy....... I-Speed fishy....... hmm.....
Old 06-08-2007, 03:05 AM
VIP Member

that sucks about the paint damage, did you think about just paying your deductible and saying it was damaged by someone?
Old 06-08-2007, 03:10 AM

I ended up taking care of it cus my husband works at a body shop but man was just pissed. That was the first damage done to my car and i didnt even do it myself..

Last edited by Gibz; 06-08-2007 at 03:12 AM.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by rau
LA huh? sounds fishy....... I-Speed fishy....... hmm.....
Look through i-club there is a post about them merging with some group in LA.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:17 AM
VIP Member

I-Speed is gay and I hate how they got in some big magazines, I hate when they "rep" subarus
Old 06-08-2007, 03:20 AM

Car Info: 04 wrx
Same damn thing that happened to me as well.. Atleast in the end though I got my TBE's Gaskets from them(Gruppe-S) even if it did take them a month to get here.
sorry you had to go thru that subiebabe

Quick Reply: Gruppe-S -1,000,000!!! Suby Dude +1,000,000!!!