Got shot at on I-80 by a road rage driver.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 08:33 PM

Car Info: Impreza
shoot him

shoot him so he doesnt die but losses some body parts. im sure he didnt consider ur gf's life wen he shot at her side. at least u'd be considerate..
Old 10-15-2004, 08:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
did u ever post pics?
Old 10-15-2004, 09:09 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Sorry if this was posted already, but I didn't feel like reading 5 pages

If you reported it right after it happened, then the more of a chance that the cops would find more evidence on them. Plus if the car was as you described, it's pretty easy for them to spot it.

Glad to hear that everyone is okay. Good thing that it didn't go through the door and into your leg!

That guy must of been stewing about something for a long time, because I can't think of a reason why to shot someone for being boxed in for 20sec. Especially if I didn't know that the 2 cars were in on it to begin with. Crazy *** ******.

Since you weren't going to report it, to bad you didn't have your gun with you too at the time
Old 10-16-2004, 11:14 AM

Car Info: 04 WRX Wagon. Magna Flow Muffler, Eibach Prokit Suspension. 17" ROTA SDRs. LIMO TINT.
There is one thing for sure, if this shi* talking guy ever gets to this black guys house like he says he's going to... somone is getting shot... and there is absolutly no need for it...
Old 10-16-2004, 12:29 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX STi - Aspen White
Originally Posted by Ex-ricer
No, go after him. Then when you get arrested, there'll be one less road rager on the streets to instigate this **** in the first place. One less thing I'll have to worry about when I'm driving with my son. TIA!
well said!
i have been driving for about 10 years, and never had anyeone pull a gun on me. sure i have had my share if fingers flipped at me, and a good ***c u.
it says a lot about YOUR driving, and attitude that someone would do that.
The fact that you would post this in a public forum says even more about how you live your life.

edit: humm didn't see how old this post was.. this seems like old hat now.. oh well.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:48 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX Wagon. Magna Flow Muffler, Eibach Prokit Suspension. 17" ROTA SDRs. LIMO TINT.
The point is... if he really was going around there to do anything about it, gun or not, why in the fu** would he post here for the whole internet to see?
Old 10-16-2004, 03:11 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
Originally Posted by brucelee
Cops are worthless. Kill him... and his entire family.
Actually, they may kill him for you.
Old 10-16-2004, 03:28 PM

Car Info: 2012 DGM STi Sedan
Since everyone is putting their ideas in. I have one too. I say mess with his mind a little bit. Leave a note on his car telling him to watch his back and that he fawked with the wrong person. I think it's worse if you "toy" with him for awhile rather than to just handle business right away. Or find out info about his family and go after them 1 by 1. He'll get the idea.
Old 10-16-2004, 03:30 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Originally Posted by AntiochCali
Actually, they may kill him for you.
If he's a minority with a gun, the cops should kill him for you
Old 10-16-2004, 04:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2016 Acura RDX ... meh. Um, nice subwoofer?
Originally Posted by blue blurr
did u ever post pics?
of course not. then we'd be able to tell it was re-bar
Old 10-16-2004, 06:13 PM

Car Info: 04 Sti blue
I haven't read through all the posts but posting that your going to "get him back" is evidence against yourself. So if this guy turns up in the bay then your the number one suspect. call the police dood.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:32 PM

I'm sorry dude, the title caught my eye but I really don't believe you. Car doors don't stop bullets period. A door might stop a .45 from 100yds away but from the range he shot you at, even a .45 would go through both doors. If it did go through the sheet metal you shouldn't be able to smell the gunpowder. You were in a Celica right? **** can't make metal with $H1T compared to them germans. I'll give it to you that me might in fact had a gun. He probably waved it at you. He might have even given you a warning shot. But that's it tho. Take some pictures and show us the slug, maybe I'll give you credit then. It'd be pointless to put a hole in that car yourself tho.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's been like 2 months now since you started your post? Where them pics?

Last edited by DChan; 10-16-2004 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:33 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon x2
Originally Posted by DChan
I'm sorry dude, the title caught my eye but I really don't believe you. Car doors don't stop bullets period. A door might stop a .45 from 100yds away but from the range he shot you at, even a .45 would go through both doors. If it did go through the sheet metal you shouldn't be able to smell the gunpowder. You were in a Celica right? **** can't make metal with $H1T compared to them germans. I'll give it to you that me might in fact had a gun. He probably waved it at you. He might have even given you a warning shot. But that's it tho. Take some pictures and show us the slug, maybe I'll give you credit then. It'd be pointless to put a hole in that car yourself tho.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's been like 2 months now since you started your post? Where them pics?
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're wrong. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7743
Old 10-17-2004, 01:39 AM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
Yea, 'cuz all caliber bullets have the same power, right? :rollseyes

Quick Reply: Got shot at on I-80 by a road rage driver.