gauges ricey gauges

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 12:38 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
gauges ricey gauges

actually not that ricey.....i want to replace my autometer gauges, i dont like the center gauge pod in my RS. It just looks like too much stuff is going on and its cluttered there. Right now I only have boost and oil pressure and thats about all I really need right now since I'm not tuning my car for a long time (no power mods aside from catback.) And I'd like to mount the gauges on the steering column cover but dont want to clutter up gauge cluster display. I see alot of places sell 52mm, but anyone know of a manufacturer that has slightly smaller gauges? I've tried looking on summit, cardomain, and alot of the vendors on this site. I basically want to keep it direct in sight and not on the A-pillar or center gauge pod. I kinda wanna buy it asap. Please lemme know! Thanks
Old 10-21-2006, 12:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I think 52mm is pretty much as small as they go. I agree that tyring not to clutter stuff up is hard. My ATI center clock pod along with the radar detector is too much stuff.....but I dont know if the a-pillar looks to riceys
Old 10-21-2006, 12:53 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
eh to me i dont like a-pillar pods...too much clutter since i prefer everything to look neat/cleanly tucked away as much as possible. I would perfer it to be labeled like the autometer gauges rather than in .15lb 1.5lb, etc. a stock wrx one wouldnt be bad but everyone wants way too much for them.