Fuggin Hot

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 11:29 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Fuggin Hot

As I'm sure you're all aware... it's FUGGIN HOT!!! All fricken day long, all fricken night long. And Fry's, Best Buy, Target, etc you name it is out of fans and A/C's.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:37 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
yes...its been hot for the past 1-2 weeks now...we are allll wellllllllllll aware of it. thank you for notifying us, maybe we should do a stick. i dont know im not a moderator
seriously...people need to stop commenting on it...no **** its hot! not like im walking around in my own pool of sweat and heat yeesh!
Old 07-23-2006, 11:39 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
if it makes everyone in Cali feel better it was 91 the other day. for up here 91 feels like a furnace cuz we aren't used to it.
Old 07-24-2006, 12:06 AM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by Jakes02
if it makes everyone in Cali feel better it was 91 the other day. for up here 91 feels like a furnace cuz we aren't used to it.
I heard from my friend in Washington, it hit over 100 today. Must suck cuz you're used to rain and cloudiness . Damn weather, I just came back from Hawaii and it was awesome weather with mid 80s and trade winds...
Old 07-24-2006, 12:20 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
yeah, i'm too cheap to turn the a/c on in the house. i thought i was gonna die but it does cool off a little during the night
Old 07-24-2006, 08:05 AM

Car Info: 2006 WRX TR
I took my dog to the beach in SF and it was around 78 degrees. I drove back up north and it was 113 near my house.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:27 AM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
I had my central AC on at night and it was nice and cool. then when morning hit, I thought 80° wasn't too bad and set it to hold at 80°. Then by 5PM, the temp went up to 87° and not able to hold at 80° throughout the day!! I did everything PG&E suggested... Close all windows and shades, open all air vents, check the filter (brand new), and make sure all doors except for outside access are open to circulate indoor air. I don't know how hot it was around noon, but at 4PM it was 103° outside! I love coming into work now... Our AC is MUCH more powerful and cooler!
Old 07-24-2006, 08:53 AM

Car Info: 2002 wrx

it's fricken ridiculous
Old 07-24-2006, 09:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
its about 70 degrees here in sonoma county... and in about 2 hours it will be more like 98... :-/

nothing compares to hammy though, that was just out of control... i HAD to slipnslide or i think i would have got a heat stroke.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:41 AM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
Originally Posted by evsoul
its about 70 degrees here in sonoma county... and in about 2 hours it will be more like 98... :-/

nothing compares to hammy though, that was just out of control... i HAD to slipnslide or i think i would have got a heat stroke.

Being from Eureka where it is like 65 year round my *** was melting. The old lady and I made it like 1.5hrs and then we had to bounce to S.F. to beat the heat. Was a great meet though!
Old 07-24-2006, 12:53 PM

Car Info: Rally box NFG white
I drove from Oakland to the hammy meet. Needless to say, after that excessive drive on mt. hamilton road, and the outside temp reading 111 the entire way, I wasn't too excited about getting out of my a/c environment. I arrived, parked, got out, walked to near the entrance, and decided h.e.l.l. n.o. It was way too hot...everywhere...
Old 07-24-2006, 01:12 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by 4S-TURBO
I drove from Oakland to the hammy meet. Needless to say, after that excessive drive on mt. hamilton road, and the outside temp reading 111 the entire way, I wasn't too excited about getting out of my a/c environment. I arrived, parked, got out, walked to near the entrance, and decided h.e.l.l. n.o. It was way too hot...everywhere...

I was amazed at home many people did the exact same thing. They came and went very quickly.

Bunch of sissies if you ask me. I worked in that heat 16 hours the day before. Got home at 10 at night. Got my **** together. Woke up at 6am. Washed my car. Cleaned up the interior and hit the road. Couldn't even use my hands they hurt so much from the work I did the previous 3 days on the ranch.......someone had to open my damn beer for me.

All said and done I was literally the last suby out of the parking lot and my friends and I were the ones that walked around and picked up everyone elses **** that was all over the place.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
My temp guage read 119 when I first started my car to go home from Hammy. It stayed steady around 113 most of the way to Salinas.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I was amazed at home many people did the exact same thing. They came and went very quickly.

Bunch of sissies if you ask me. I worked in that heat 16 hours the day before. Got home at 10 at night. Got my **** together. Woke up at 6am. Washed my car. Cleaned up the interior and hit the road. Couldn't even use my hands they hurt so much from the work I did the previous 3 days on the ranch.......someone had to open my damn beer for me.

All said and done I was literally the last suby out of the parking lot and my friends and I were the ones that walked around and picked up everyone elses **** that was all over the place.
Seriously a bunch of sissies. My a/c doesn't even work.

And I like how much it was stressed that nobody speed in order for us to be able to have another meet there. But nobody said anything about picking up your garbage. We picked up so much trash from the parking lot, not to mention whoever left 3 or so bags of ice sitting around the rose garden area. Very poor clean-up job.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:16 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
I was at walmart returning some oil. I heard the workers talking about how all the fans were sold out, but they had these three big ones returned that day.

Reason for the return? The customer said they were blowing hot air

LOL! what a dumbass, yeah no **** sherlock, its just a damn fan, not an AC

Quick Reply: Fuggin Hot