Finals!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 11:59 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by Turbo Rob
I can't party until Thursday night... but I am going to party hard after my last final. I am thinking about loading my backpack full of PBR and cracking them as I walk out of the final.. Hopefully I will forget everything I learned this quarter.
Sounds like you belong up here. All we drink is PBR and the loko.
Except that were in the process of drinking as many mickeys 40's as possible so we can make a mickey's christmas tree with 4loko ornaments.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:03 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
thought lokos were banned? Or did they swap em out with the non Caffeine?
Old 12-06-2010, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by bkblitzed
Not banned, but like all other energy alcohol drinks, they just removed the caffeine. However there is a very legit store up where I live that continues to sell the illegal ones.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:07 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by snowflow
Not banned, but like all other energy alcohol drinks, they just removed the caffeine. However there is a very legit store up where I live that continues to sell the illegal ones.
It's officially banned on December 13th. Where do you live?
Old 12-06-2010, 12:09 AM

Car Info: Toyota
I can't wait to get smashed after finals!! Always the best feeling walking out of your last final, knowing you will probably never use any of the knowledge you have gained in class ever again.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:18 AM

It's officially banned on December 13th. Where do you live?
Really? Just about ever store has pulled them up here and the one who does have it says they are supposed to pull it off the shelf, but aren't yet and every other energy drink, i.e. tilts, sparks, etc already have no caffeine in them.

I live in the Twain Harte area.

My finals week is next week, but I have lots of physics modeling to do, a lab writeup and a research paper due and I love to procrastinate. FML.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:21 AM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy GT
ehhh people's crappy situations never make me feel better but it does suck for you! graduation written test? is it the WST test? by any chance do you go to csueb?

If it makes you feel any better, I have to take the Graduation Writing Test on the only day it is offered next quarter which is January 22nd... my BDay is the 23rd... and I got invited to Cabo that weekend.. all expenses paid.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:22 AM

Really? Just about ever store has pulled them up here and the one who does have it says they are supposed to pull it off the shelf, but aren't yet and every other energy drink, i.e. tilts, sparks, etc already have no caffeine in them.

I live in the Twain Harte area.

My finals week is next week, but I have lots of physics modeling to do, a lab writeup and a research paper due and I love to procrastinate. FML.
Yeah. A lot of them are swapping early, but the last day is Dec. 13. They probably lied to you to make you want to buy it more since it's "illegal". lol No one wants to get stuck with the product.

Such is life. Honestly, I miss doing papers now that my classes are all memory related. Econ, accounting, math. The grass is always greener...
Old 12-06-2010, 12:22 AM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
AHHH I have my Business Analytics Calc and Psych final tomorrow! But the good news is that's the end of my exams and I fly home from Arizona the next morning!
Old 12-06-2010, 12:26 AM

Yeah. A lot of them are swapping early, but the last day is Dec. 13. They probably lied to you to make you want to buy it more since it's "illegal". lol No one wants to get stuck with the product.

Such is life. Honestly, I miss doing papers now that my classes are all memory related. Econ, accounting, math. The grass is always greener...

They don't need to lie to get us to buy them.
They probably kept them because were they're best customers, buying up all the pbr 12 packs and four lokos.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by tedward88
ehhh people's crappy situations never make me feel better but it does suck for you! graduation written test? is it the WST test? by any chance do you go to csueb?
Haha. I go to UCSC right now but I am transferring to Cal Poly Pomona starting winter quarter. CPP has an actual business program and department unlike UCSC. And I have to take the GWT (as they call it) Winter quarter or I will not be able to register for classes in the spring.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:27 AM

They don't need to lie to get us to buy them.
They probably kept them because were they're best customers, buying up all the pbr 12 packs and four lokos.
Helllll yes... I love PBR.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:29 AM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy GT
ohh, haha well we have a written graduation test to take so i guess its similar, good luck with your school stuff though

Haha. I go to UCSC right now but I am transferring to Cal Poly Pomona starting winter quarter. CPP has an actual business program and department unlike UCSC. And I have to take the GWT (as they call it) Winter quarter or I will not be able to register for classes in the spring.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
That hit California too? I know it was up in Washington. There is a beer infused with mateveza, which contains caffeine. It was banned in Washington due to the caffeine even though it isn't an "energy drink" with alcohol.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:36 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
i think the ban is dumb. BUT its helping me write my research paper, since its gonna be on four lokos lol.

Quick Reply: Finals!