Ever have one of those days where you want to crawl into a hole and die?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 09:35 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
I don't know your particular issue(s), but the only advice I can offer is to "hang in there."
Yes, it's a cheesy line, but it works.
As Noah mentioned, life is full of surprises...some good, and some just rotten.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:48 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Roo
WOW!!!

That sucks. I would think that you could confide in your lovely new wife about whatever problem(s) you faced today. If you can't confide in her, then you have even larger problems than failing a test...

...and I hope your problems get solved soon.
I can confide in her with anything... Its not her, she is beyond understanding, I'm the problem.

I've always had issues talking about my problems to loved ones, even though I'm not disappointing them, I'm really hard on myself and think that I am disappointing them for some reason...

I hate the fact that I'm so hard on myself, even worse is that I keep it to myself until I cant take it anymore and just let it all out.

I find it much easier to vent things here on BAIC then it is to my family in real life, so I thank you and apologize for being vague and creating a lot of words that most of you probably don't like to read... haahaha...

I got barely any sleep last night and am running on empty... Nothing that happened yesterday stands out particularly, its just the 5 events mixed into 1 and I start getting some weird panic attack-like feeling... But like I said, I'm trying my best to reach for the stars to touch them... To anyone thats being affected by this damn economy as well as going through other things on top of that, always think positive!

No matter how far down in a hole you are, never give up and leave yourself in there to die... Fight your *** off to get out of the hole and way above it! It's really helped me with dealing with problems... I used to be Mr Negative when I was a teen and that got me nowhere, besides, chicks dont dig negative guys.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:02 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
chicks dont dig negative guys.
this is true
Old 11-19-2008, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
I don't know your particular issue(s), but the only advice I can offer is to "hang in there."
Yes, it's a cheesy line, but it works.
As Noah mentioned, life is full of surprises...some good, and some just rotten.
That's why I love you guys...

Seriously, BAIC is friggin great! Over the last 9 years, BAIC has brought me a lot of joy, luck, and just overall greatness. To all the guys and gals I know personally, I'm missing a few pairs of my underwear (leather thong), I figure that I must have left a few pairs at some of your houses, if you see them please return them next time I visit, Mmmmkay?

Ha, see what I mean, I feel so much better by just reading this thread.

You guys are r0x0rz of the w0xz0rz
Old 11-19-2008, 10:06 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Daniel, you have PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:29 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I have had a pretty rough week myself.

What dosage did they put you on daniel? There are a lot of serious things to be aware of when on Ativan. My wife used to work in mental health.

Side effects of Ativan...

confusion, depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
hyperactivity, agitation, hostility; hallucinations; or
feeling light-headed, fainting.

Less serious side effects may include:
drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness;
blurred vision;
sleep problems (insomnia);
muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination;
amnesia or forgetfulness, trouble concentrating;
nausea, vomiting, constipation;
appetite changes; or
skin rash.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I have had a pretty rough week myself.

What dosage did they put you on daniel? There are a lot of serious things to be aware of when on Ativan. My wife used to work in mental health.

Side effects of Ativan...

confusion, depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
hyperactivity, agitation, hostility; hallucinations; or
feeling light-headed, fainting.

Less serious side effects may include:
drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness;
blurred vision;
sleep problems (insomnia);
muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination;
amnesia or forgetfulness, trouble concentrating;
nausea, vomiting, constipation;
appetite changes; or
skin rash.

Just 1 mg but they said I can take 2 of them if 1mg doesn't help.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:38 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
o.k. that's about the average. 0.5 is usually the minimum and 2 the max.

just have your wife keep an eye out for the side effects as you might not notice them yourself.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
You got my number homie
Old 11-19-2008, 11:00 AM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
Have you had one of those days when you want to try heroin, drunk driving... some form of soft suicide.

Hand in there, dude. Call me or stop by whenever you want. I'm all ears.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:21 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Even though I have never met you, I thought I share something that I know had a positive impact on more than one individual...

I had a close enough friend attempt suicide and fortunately not succeed in his attempt. I had the privilege of being one of the few people he confined his experience. He was in a pretty bad stop when he made his attempt and, without going into too much detail, it something I would never even remotely wish on anyone. For him it was just a perfect storm [personal, career, financial, etc] that he could no longer deal with even though he tried seeking help.

However, during his attempt, for that brief moment of choosing to take his life, executing the action and result that followed...he said he never thought more clearly and at that moment, no matter how bad his problems were...they seem completely and utterly inconsequential and pointless in relation to life itself. It took him a failed suicide attempt to realize that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel and nothing is worth ending it all, nothing. That is the worst way out.

His story put a lot of things in perspective and how way too often people do not see the big picture.

I do not want to go into any more detail on thread and I do not know if this helps or makes sense, but I though I share it.

Last edited by LxJLthr; 11-19-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:37 AM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
just remember that u live in the bay, bums got it easy here. u have all your arms and legs and u have lots of guns. i rarely get depressed or sad or mad, and i've been through some pretty crazy stuff, im sure everyone has. whenever im in those situations, i always seem to humble myself by thinking bout the rest of the world and how my problems...as bad as i may think they are...really arent that bad. i see old asian ladies going through my recycling bin looking for stuff to recycle and think to myself, damn im sure they've been through alot, and they still goin through it. this too shall pass. its mostly in your head. dont let it get to you too much, thats how people go crazy.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:07 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Wow I never would have guessed Bruce was Emo..lol jk bro cheer up man, times are rough these days, I can understand the anxiety attacks tho. I get em at least once a week some days can be really bad for me, i dont take anything for em though i should. Dont like the idea of relying on a pill, but just keep your head up and watch for depression that can sneak up on ya during an anxiety attack..so maybe stay away from your "Armory"
Old 11-19-2008, 02:13 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
damn, another BAIC member that gets panic attacks as often as I do......
Old 11-19-2008, 02:28 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by rau
damn, another BAIC member that gets panic attacks as often as I do......
Odd - I had a doozy of one last night too. Completely out of no where.

Edit: Now that I think about it - with the economy how it is and everyone scared for their job and to keep their lifestyle alongside the frustration of not having what one would wants to have right now is effecting A LOT of people in America.

Bam. Read this.

Last edited by R-Dub; 11-19-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Ever have one of those days where you want to crawl into a hole and die?