Douchebag Mustang owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 12:34 PM

Car Info: .
Mustang owners are generally weenies.

I was out about 3-4 weekends ago on the Embarcadero near Fisherman's Warf, where there is no center divider, and I ran into a Mustang group ride of about 30 cars going the opposite direction.

I think you can all guess the hilarity that ensued.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:38 PM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
Originally Posted by hYpE-R-29
Hey do u run 100 octane daily? I was thinking of having Mike GST tune me at 100 octane and use the car for daily driving (which equals to 10 miles a day back and forth from work

Good idea?

What turbo/injectors are you running? It all about the e-85 baby way cheaper than 100 octane and you get more performance. You may want to consider using that. Im going to do e-85 on a 20g with 1000cc injectors as soon as I have the money for my drivetrain swap.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:53 PM
cal

Car Info: 03
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Vato's, bahahahahaha.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:00 PM

Car Info: 2008 STi OBP
Wow, I was going to write an anti-Mustang douche post today too. On Sunday night at 10pm, I was on 101-S near the San Antonio exit in PA, driving a friend home from SFO. Traffic was rather heavy for that time of night. All of a sudden, a pair of Fox-body Mustangs come screaming by, sharing one lane, at 120-130 mph, weaving through traffic like mad. It was the fastest I've seen someone drive on public roads, and in traffic!! Next, about 10-12 more Fox-body Mustangs, all blinged out, detailed, and super loud, came screaming through at 100+ in pursuit. It was a douchestravaganza!
Old 04-07-2009, 01:46 PM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
I dont know why I first thought of this but I used to own an 87 fox mustang back in 04 and one of the things that drew me to the subaru was getting smoked by one back then. My mustang ran a low 12 high 11 on drag radials but on street tires I got no traction. So yea got owned now I own one.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:27 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
A mustang thread is not a mustang thread without pics

Old 04-07-2009, 02:28 PM

and of course.....

Old 04-07-2009, 02:49 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
haha glad you kept it cool. left a good impression for us
Old 04-07-2009, 02:52 PM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
Originally Posted by subie OCD
I was driving home through my neighborhood with my friend and as I was a few blocks away, I came up to a house with 4 or 5 Mustangs parked out front and a bunch of dudes in their teens/early 20's. I'm driving pretty slow, around 15-20mph.... and as I pass the house, some vato looking dude with dark shades yells "SLOOOOOOW!!".

It threw me off at first, as I thought he was telling me to slow down but the way he yelled it made me realize he was taunting me, as if my car was slow! WTF? How much of an *** do you have to be to yell that to a complete stranger? I was blown away, I honestly felt like I was part of a Fast and Furious movie.

Anyway, I just kept driving. My friend wanted to go back and punk them but I didnt want to start trouble in my neighborhood. Ug.... I even had my 100 octane map loaded up and ready to blow the paint of those Rustangs.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.
"Twan, you so sensitive".

The fact that you were offended just panders to the ricer/street racer mentality. Unless someone else is making your car payments, it really doesnt matter what they think about your car.

/therapy
Old 04-07-2009, 02:56 PM

Lucky for me, mustang drivers normally ignore me except for two occassions.

1) Back when I still had my '07 Civic Si sedan (we all know how mustang owners love civics), I was waiting at a stop light when this mustang GT arrived beside me, windows down, hip-hop music blaring, bass shaking the ground. Stop light went green, and I drove off slowly like a normal person. By the time I hit 2nd gear (shifted from 1st after 2k rpm, so no launching or speed here), I hear tires screeching from behind. Sure enough, mr mustang driver decided to launch and go fast. By the time he was halfway past me, he decided to swerve partially to my lane, causing me to hit my breaks hard to avoid hitting his passenger side. He sped off and turned at the next corner

2) I was at my apartment parking, and was in the process of switching parking spots with my gf's car. It was quite obvious that I was doing so, as I had my car pointed to that spot, with engine running, turn signals, while I was taking her car off that spot. Here comes soccer mom on her minivan and immediately takes the parking spot She didn't get out of the minivan nor turn off the engine, so I parked my own car at its designated parking, then hopped on to my gf's car and pointed it at that parking spot, showing that I intend to take the parking spot back when she leaves. A few minutes later, she leaves, and immediately a mustang (much like that ricer car I posted earlier) takes the parking spot. Driver then hops on the minivan. I got out of the car and wanted to stop them, but decided not to, as I do have anger issues, and would just end up having a fight with another couple on the same apartment residence (I instinctively grabbed my heavy duty flash light when I realized what they just did, so that wasn't a good sign). It was a shame too when I noticed that they were also pinoys -- didn't your parents teach you any courtesy?

Last edited by zergling; 04-07-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:23 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by zergling
2) I was at my apartment parking, and was in the process of switching parking spots with my gf's car. It was quite obvious that I was doing so, as I had my car pointed to that spot, with engine running, turn signals, while I was taking her car off that spot. Here comes soccer mom on her minivan and immediately takes the parking spot She didn't get out of the minivan nor turn off the engine, so I parked my own car at its designated parking, then hopped on to my gf's car and pointed it at that parking spot, showing that I intend to take the parking spot back when she leaves. A few minutes later, she leaves, and immediately a mustang (much like that ricer car I posted earlier) takes the parking spot. Driver then hops on the minivan. I got out of the car and wanted to stop them, but decided not to, as I do have anger issues, and would just end up having a fight with another couple on the same apartment residence (I instinctively grabbed my heavy duty flash light when I realized what they just did, so that wasn't a good sign). It was a shame too when I noticed that they were also pinoys -- didn't your parents teach you any courtesy?
Someone in our old apartment complex did this to me, BIG mistake. They did it to me when it was my rock rig I was moving. (some of you have seen the beast). I waited tell they left, Hooked the winch up, and pulled them into the middle of the driveway (I hear I broke the transmission on it doing it). Unhooked, went and parked someplace else, then called the management office and told them a car was blocking the fire lane...it got towed

I love owning a 9000 pound winch and 4wd.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:45 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
this is the best one yet!

Old 04-07-2009, 04:21 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX MBP, 2008 LGT spec. B
STANG UP'
http://www.vimeo.com/2349174
Old 04-07-2009, 04:56 PM

Car Info: 2001 Subaru Forester
Originally Posted by Jin
maybe you should have reported a suspicious activity at a residence with 5 mustangs parked in front. possibly armed and dangerous.
They probably would've reacted like this kid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCaWySuVR5I
Old 04-07-2009, 05:17 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
i'd challenge him to my 89 map around some cones.

Quick Reply: Douchebag Mustang owners