Dirty Pigs in MO

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 10:54 AM

Dirty Pigs in MO

This is why people hate cops

I think at this point I'm going down the devils route, best thing would be to have a couple pigs get killed in MO and drug behind a pick up truck. Go home pigs your drunk on power.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
STOP RESISTING

Name:  iOLPA4b.gif
Views: 0
Size:  1.98 MB
Old 08-20-2014, 11:23 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
I have said it many times, one day you guys are going to wake up and go "holy ****, Bear was right all along"
Old 08-20-2014, 11:32 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Originally Posted by Overbear
I have said it many times, one day you guys are going to wake up and go "holy ****, Bear was right all along"
About what? That beating people for putting a sticker on a car is ok but cops using excessive force is wrong? Dont both count as excessive force?
Old 08-20-2014, 11:33 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Would you rather be beat up by bear or by a LEO wearing a badge that should be behaving?
Old 08-20-2014, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Would you rather be beat up by bear or by a LEO wearing a badge that should be behaving?
I would not put myself into a position where a Leo would be beating me for one. And if bear was to attempt to beat me would be a sad day for a bear...
Old 08-20-2014, 11:49 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Egging on cops and then editing the video to only show when they snap. lol. The whole Michael Brown **** is retarded. Do stupid ****, win stupid prizes. You don't want cops to hassle you, how about you not go around robbing stores and acting like you live in a civilized ****ing society.

Some of you guys are just blindly hating every cop out there. Go out and try to do their job for a week and then see how much crap they get for no real reason other than just trying to do their jobs. I swear some people need to move to a 3rd world country and get a dose of what real police corruption looks like.

/rant
Old 08-20-2014, 11:52 AM

Duh thats why you become a firefighter.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Egging on cops and then editing the video to only show when they snap. lol. The whole Michael Brown **** is retarded. Do stupid ****, win stupid prizes. You don't want cops to hassle you, how about you not go around robbing stores and acting like you live in a civilized ****ing society.

Some of you guys are just blindly hating every cop out there. Go out and try to do their job for a week and then see how much crap they get for no real reason other than just trying to do their jobs. I swear some people need to move to a 3rd world country and get a dose of what real police corruption looks like.

/rant
Couldn't agree more. Seems peeps love to show "highlight" footage of events and not what lead up to them.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by SkizzDawg
Couldn't agree more. Seems peeps love to show "highlight" footage of events and not what lead up to them.
Theres ugliness and beauty all around the world.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by slow04wrx

I think at this point I'm going down the devils route, best thing would be to have a couple pigs get killed in MO and drug behind a pick up truck. Go home pigs your drunk on power.
How safe would you feel when there are dozens or hundreds of people surrounding you all pissed off and ready to snap at any point?
Old 08-20-2014, 12:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Duh thats why you become a firefighter.
Because nobody protests Fire Departments, blocking them from doing their jobs.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...266127201.html
Old 08-20-2014, 12:19 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
How different would this story have been if the dude had gotten the gun and killed the cop in the first place? Would the police go out and start rioting and looting? No, you wouldn't even have heard about this in the news if that's what happened. The whole thing is IDIOTIC.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:27 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by slow04wrx

Wait. So are you advocating murder for the sake of murder because you saw a 58 second YouTube clip about a group of people that you have personal and biased opinions against?

Originally Posted by Overbear
Right about what? That we must disregard, disrespect, disrupt, reject and undermined any and all structures of this society? Are you THAT bored that you want to be in without-rule-of-law situation?

Can I get the whole length unedited footage of that evening instead of short edited clip before I jump to any conclusions?!

I won't condone poor police judgement, but I also won't condone idiots instigating, provoking, acting all retarded either. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

I swear some people need to move to a 3rd world country and get a dose of what real police corruption looks like.
xMILLION.

At least Bear should completely agree with that! If you do something dumb anywhere else in the world, you get your **** kicked with a police baton. Or are those type of lessons can only be administered by him?

Last edited by LxJLthr; 08-20-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:29 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
Originally Posted by SkizzDawg

I would not put myself into a position where a Leo would be beating me for one.
Says every white guy.

/rant
Pay me the salary, benefits and pension and I'll take **** gladly. It's part of the ****ing job.

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03

How safe would you feel when there are dozens or hundreds of people surrounding you all pissed off and ready to snap at any point?
Dunno, cause I'm neither trained nor paid to deal with it. Again, nobody feels bad for cops. There's a reason it's difficult to become and officer, all the tough guys want to to it.

Quick Reply: Dirty Pigs in MO