Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by NSM
yep, and dem dumasses have guns too...
lawl'd
Old 10-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by pwnx0rz
boy o boy do white people get offended easily.
It's not that we get offended easily due to the fact that someone is being ignorant and generalizing about a skin color, it's the fact that it's a total double standard. Someone with green skin can't make fun of someone with orange skin, but everyone can make fun of white people, and god forbid if we get mad when someone does!!!

It's totally ridiculous! Sometimes a certain ethnicity of people will get offended at the mere fact that you even MENTIONED their ethnicity, even when stated properly and in the correct context, even still people will get mad because they want to!

I think one of the most annoying things that people can do is make EVERYTHING into a race issue. My high school was an ethnic cocktail of diversity, and a nice side effect to having all those different types of people all together is the racial tension that goes on and the amount of violence that comes from people being insecure with who they are.

if someone is proud to be Mexican (I'm just using Mexican as an example, it's totally generic and I mean no harm towards anyone from Mexico, this is just an example based off no real experience/fact) then who do they get mad when someone makes a generalization about his/her ethnicity? If someone says "You f'ing Croatian, you're all a bunch of idiots", I wouldn't get offended, I would actually probably chuckle at the fact that you are ignorant enough to even say something as stupid and uneducated as that. I'm proud of who I am and why should someone's ignorance offend me? Know what I mean?

Since the dawn of time man has used one another for various things including slavery and such, and since the dawn of civilization has man hated his fellow man because of a difference in skin color, everyone owes everyone in reparations, but what your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather did to someone does NOT put you at fault for what he did in any way, shape, or form. I think the idea of reparations is totally unfair, why should you have to stand trial for something your great uncle did? Just because you are blood related in some way doesn't mean you are that person. People just want a free ride and will take it ANYWHERE they can take it from, if that means screwing someone 100% innocent over because that person's great-great-great-great-uncle owned a slave, or something, so be it, they don't care as long as they get paid.

I could go on about this for hours and hours, so I'll cut myself off right there with one final thing to say;

If you are in any way offended by something someone says about your ethnic background, then you have right in saying anything about anyone else' ethnicity. I hate the fact that an ethnic minority will take it upon himself to purposely say things about race to gain an advantage only to turn around and preach about how bad it is to be racist, etc. Hello, and welcome to the city of "Double Standard", we hope you enjoy your stay here!
Old 10-18-2009, 08:34 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by NSM
yep, and dem dumasses have guns too...

Man with the bigger stick always gets the food

Man with no stick gets eaten by man with bigger stick

So what you're saying is that the man with no stick is somehow smarter then the man with the stick? The man with the stick (in this case, a gun) is somehow seen as the stupid one even though he's the one that has the tactical advantage over the man with no stick because of his preparative thinking and planning?

Old 10-18-2009, 09:34 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by brucelee
It's not that we get offended easily due to the fact that someone is being ignorant and generalizing about a skin color, it's the fact that it's a total double standard. Someone with green skin can't make fun of someone with orange skin, but everyone can make fun of white people, and god forbid if we get mad when someone does!!!

It's totally ridiculous! Sometimes a certain ethnicity of people will get offended at the mere fact that you even MENTIONED their ethnicity, even when stated properly and in the correct context, even still people will get mad because they want to!

I think one of the most annoying things that people can do is make EVERYTHING into a race issue. My high school was an ethnic cocktail of diversity, and a nice side effect to having all those different types of people all together is the racial tension that goes on and the amount of violence that comes from people being insecure with who they are.

if someone is proud to be Mexican (I'm just using Mexican as an example, it's totally generic and I mean no harm towards anyone from Mexico, this is just an example based off no real experience/fact) then who do they get mad when someone makes a generalization about his/her ethnicity? If someone says "You f'ing Croatian, you're all a bunch of idiots", I wouldn't get offended, I would actually probably chuckle at the fact that you are ignorant enough to even say something as stupid and uneducated as that. I'm proud of who I am and why should someone's ignorance offend me? Know what I mean?

Since the dawn of time man has used one another for various things including slavery and such, and since the dawn of civilization has man hated his fellow man because of a difference in skin color, everyone owes everyone in reparations, but what your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather did to someone does NOT put you at fault for what he did in any way, shape, or form. I think the idea of reparations is totally unfair, why should you have to stand trial for something your great uncle did? Just because you are blood related in some way doesn't mean you are that person. People just want a free ride and will take it ANYWHERE they can take it from, if that means screwing someone 100% innocent over because that person's great-great-great-great-uncle owned a slave, or something, so be it, they don't care as long as they get paid.

I could go on about this for hours and hours, so I'll cut myself off right there with one final thing to say;

If you are in any way offended by something someone says about your ethnic background, then you have right in saying anything about anyone else' ethnicity. I hate the fact that an ethnic minority will take it upon himself to purposely say things about race to gain an advantage only to turn around and preach about how bad it is to be racist, etc. Hello, and welcome to the city of "Double Standard", we hope you enjoy your stay here!
%100 right Danial!!! I don't read a lot of the stuff you say but this is spot on!!! Being white we get called a *******, hillbilly, white trash, but if I came back with all the names we can call them we somehow become racist. In my high school they had a African American club, Jewish club, Asian club, and when we wanted to start a Germen club they said it could hot pass because clubs with white people are not allowed....
Old 10-18-2009, 12:46 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
In my high school they had a African American club, Jewish club, Asian club, and when we wanted to start a Germen club they said it could hot pass because clubs with white people are not allowed....
wut da....
Old 10-18-2009, 01:33 PM

Car Info: Fast
Awesome shoot!!

Recently there was a case in the Supreme Court where several Caucasian firefighters sued their fire department for racial discrimination and won. The department put on a test for a promotion, and threw out all of the passing test scores because an "ethnically diverse" candidate did not pass. I believe that sets precedence for future discrimination cases involving Caucasians...and it is not "reverse discrimination" it is just discrimination.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:44 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by aboothman
Awesome shoot!!

Recently there was a case in the Supreme Court where several Caucasian firefighters sued their fire department for racial discrimination and won. The department put on a test for a promotion, and threw out all of the passing test scores because an "ethnically diverse" candidate did not pass. I believe that sets precedence for future discrimination cases involving Caucasians...and it is not "reverse discrimination" it is just discrimination.
More PC, liberal crap. 'The best man for the job' doesn't exist in America anymore.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:01 PM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT Sports
Originally Posted by aboothman
proof.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
More PC, liberal crap. 'The best man for the job' doesn't exist in America anymore.
I thought that died a long time ago
Old 10-18-2009, 02:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
What this thread represents is yet another example of an acknowledged acceptance to systematically attack anything at all related to Western European Civilization, commonly referred to as the West or anything "white." And any attempt to explain their actions is termed as further evidence of their racism (e.g. minutemen for border control).

I am not white, and this thread's title was bothersome - I was expecting some sort of tongue-in-cheek aspect Chappelle-style when I clicked on it, but I was clearly wrong.

So it's ok to make a generalization about those whose ethnic heritage is what we refer to as "white," but it's racist to make a generalization about any other ethnic heritages? Do you know how moronic that sounds? Do you have any idea how such generalizations are simply idiotic?

- Crazy asians eat dogs, don't know how to drive, all grow up to be gang members, as represented in the asian gangs latent in CA or as portrayed in Gran Torino, War, and the Fast and the Furious, or go lone-wolf psycho and kill dozens in a college.

- Crazy blacks all smoke crack and weed, become gang members, become ******, steal, smoke menthols, and just stand on street corners for no random reason.

- Crazy latinos, especially mexicans, are all in America illegally, only can work as a housekeeper, gardener, or farm hand, and apparently can never learn English or have less than 6 kids per family.

- Crazy arabs only exist to blow stuff up, including themselves, and smack their women around while they try to kidnap "white women" to make them sexual slaves.

I hope I've covered all of the common generalizations, and have managed to offend all of the major "minority" groups, so perhaps people can see the relation of these to the one made to begin this thread.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by herrjr
What this thread represents is yet another example of an acknowledged acceptance to systematically attack anything at all related to Western European Civilization, commonly referred to as the West or anything "white." And any attempt to explain their actions is termed as further evidence of their racism (e.g. minutemen for border control).

I am not white, and this thread's title was bothersome - I was expecting some sort of tongue-in-cheek aspect Chappelle-style when I clicked on it, but I was clearly wrong.

So it's ok to make a generalization about those whose ethnic heritage is what we refer to as "white," but it's racist to make a generalization about any other ethnic heritages? Do you know how moronic that sounds? Do you have any idea how such generalizations are simply idiotic?

- Crazy asians eat dogs, don't know how to drive, all grow up to be gang members, as represented in the asian gangs latent in CA or as portrayed in Gran Torino, War, and the Fast and the Furious, or go lone-wolf psycho and kill dozens in a college.

- Crazy blacks all smoke crack and weed, become gang members, become ******, steal, smoke menthols, and just stand on street corners for no random reason.

- Crazy latinos, especially mexicans, are all in America illegally, only can work as a housekeeper, gardener, or farm hand, and apparently can never learn English or have less than 6 kids per family.

- Crazy arabs only exist to blow stuff up, including themselves, and smack their women around while they try to kidnap "white women" to make them sexual slaves.

I hope I've covered all of the common generalizations, and have managed to offend all of the major "minority" groups, so perhaps people can see the relation of these to the one made to begin this thread.
Think you forgot Russians
Old 10-18-2009, 05:25 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Not really crazy white people

More like being American. It is important to be American and owning and shooting firearms as it is to be free... and that's greatly being diminished by this administration, as well as previous administrations.
I bet you cant name me one gun law (FEDERAL) that has changed in 30 years. DO IT! And I bet you really cant name me one FEDERAL gun law that has changed since barack came into office.
He wont even change don ask dont tell, i highly doubt he will change any of the gun laws on you physchopaths, he will end up on the wrong end of a bullet.

So Mr. Gun freaks name ONE!

Its just sad that all the human ingenuity we have in this great country goes into building weapons to kill humans. We would make alot more friends by feeding people, educating people, then shooting them.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:26 PM

The fact is the us is the only country great enough where so many people aren't racist and where it can be made an issue out of. In other places it's just accepted. We are by far the least racist country, we allow any race to come here. Also think about the fact the US is the only place you or your family can come (if you live somewhere else), and you'll be accepted as an american. People don't question you. If a white person was to move to China or Africa even if theylived there 50 years they wouldn't be accepted as a country man.

Anyone who thinks guns should be restricted more is just succumbing to hopeful thinking. The bottom line is you can't prohibit self protection to the regular man, when infact the criminal has them on a regular basis. The handgun ban results are proof of this alone.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 10-18-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:19 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by horsecut54
I bet you cant name me one gun law (FEDERAL) that has changed in 30 years. DO IT! And I bet you really cant name me one FEDERAL gun law that has changed since barack came into office.
He wont even change don ask dont tell, i highly doubt he will change any of the gun laws on you physchopaths, he will end up on the wrong end of a bullet.

Its just sad that all the human ingenuity we have in this great country goes into building weapons to kill humans. We would make alot more friends by feeding people, educating people, then shooting them.
The Messiah™ has done absolutely nothing in general, but this has nothing to do with him.

Oh, but in reference to your last paragraph, the promiser of hope and change did autograph a bill to send 7.5 billion to Pakistan. Of course he did it behind closed doors with barely a peep of it. You know, Pakistan, those great folks who will surely use our money for our intended interests.

The problem with that granola munching view of the world is that it sounds great, but it will never, ever ever ever come true.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:38 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by horsecut54

read that last part of the a sentence. I said previous administrations, not just one, but a whole bunch. From the time they switched our currency off from gold and silver, and when they put the FCC monitoring the media, etc. A lot of crap is really filtered before we get it. They control the media.

Quick Reply: Crazy White People