Crazy Axe Wielding Man @ hwy9 parking lot

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 07:21 PM

Car Info: 07 black piggy STI, 1996 Integra LS
how far is it from vista point?
Old 09-23-2010, 07:27 PM

Car Info: 2008 Audi RS4 Ibis/Ti
Jesus ****ing christ! I drive that every day and park there nearly every day!
Old 09-23-2010, 08:55 PM

Car Info: 04 wrx psm wagon
Originally Posted by norcalbmxer4u
wow thats crazy. i just did a run up 9 with a few other cars last week... we stopped there and a cop came and harassed us...
ranger gave me a ticket when i was there around 10pm in late August.. 100 bucks down the drain. He claimed to be able to give me a 300 dollar ticket for being there.

Originally Posted by ouji
how far is it from vista point?
Vistapoint is north of four corners where skyline and hwy9 intersect. this parking lot is a couple miles west of that intersection commonly referred to as "skidpad". im guessing its some local who is pissed off about people doing donuts and blasting music out there.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:17 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Yeah, not to mention car against guy w/ axe doesn't exactly fall under "self defense" when you can just as easily drive the other way.
"Officer I don't know what happend, he started to hit my car, so I dumped it in reverse and he jumped infront of me before I could hit the brakes. I ended up parked on top of him. I feel so bad!, I didn't want someone to die"

This is why I pack.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:05 AM

Car Info: '12 TSX 6MT/'01 E39 wagon/'67 VW on E85/'93 M900
Bear, I'm going to start a list of all the people you want to kill in your posts

Stan
Old 09-24-2010, 10:42 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by stan_t
Bear, I'm going to start a list of all the people you want to kill in your posts

Stan
This world is infected with people who should have never been born. If in the course of defending my life, I end up sending one of them to meet his/her maker, then I have done humanity a great service.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:12 AM

Car Info: 09 DGM STi
Wow that is pretty damn crazy. I go up there 1-2 times a week in these hours.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:49 PM

Car Info: Toyota camry
Lol. can't wait till that fcker shows up again and gets run over.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:58 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by Overbear
This world is infected with people who should have never been born. If in the course of defending my life, I end up sending one of them to meet his/her maker, then I have done humanity a great service.
I can't wait until you "defend" yourself and this quote gets used against you in court.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:23 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned Wagon ;)
time to exercise my california open carry right
Old 09-27-2010, 09:02 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
I'm not that surprised. If you are stupid enough to park there with other modified cars, you're just asking for it. I never park in those areas, its such a ricer thing to do. unless its in the day and youre enjoying the view.

I used to live in the mountains and i can't stand all of these "drivers" that think they are hot **** yet have no respect for driving slow around neighborhoods or driveways while in the mountains.

"Oh im in teh mtns so i have to drive fast and sloppy and cross over the line on every corner!"

Find a section of road that you like and isn't around houses or driveways, drive the **** out of it, and slow down and show some respect for neighbors as you come and go. Not that hard.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:25 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
This guy is gonna end up in the newspaper with his name and 2 dates printed under it.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:46 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
or overdosed on homemade meth gone wrong on top of his pile of firewood, next to his POS 1980s Subaru lol
Old 09-27-2010, 06:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2010 swp WRX hatch
Originally Posted by mtbrider
ranger gave me a ticket when i was there around 10pm in late August.. 100 bucks down the drain. He claimed to be able to give me a 300 dollar ticket for being there.
wow i guess we got off easy...
we were taking pictures, so we had a car in the handicap spot and a car in the handicap loading zone... the cop was being a dick with major attitude...

but nobody got a ticket. not even the mexican with no DL... which btw i had no clue of... lol hes a friend of a friend.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:52 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sport Wagon
HIGHWAY 9 and HIGHWAY 35 are freaking highways. So me thinks Mr. Righteous needs to calm down since those are not residential neighborhoods or driveways at all. More like onramps and offramps the way I see it. You wana live on an offramp, that's YOUR choice.

Should we be quiet and gentle on 280, 85, and 101 now too? Will it be justified to you when my car gets axed if I'm not???

If you choose to live on a HIGHWAY...expect some noise. But hey by your logic, let me live on top of a train station and start blowing up trains because it's loud......ummmmm yeahhh....

For me personally, I take that route for the beautiful scenery all the way to big basin, the view at the skidpad(and the other rest area in the opposite direction on 35), and the assortment of enjoyable turns to which I apply a spirited yet safe driving style.
Nothing ricer about it. Not my fault if the ricers are out when I decide to go for a scenic drive. But guilt by association seems to work just fine for you.

On a side note, there is no longer a point to crossing the double Y(I was never one who crossed it to begin with). Vibration strip was installed in the middle to prevent snoozing (from Saratoga-4 Corners).

Driving like a maniac...not necessary. Axing cars in revenge and issuing statements like "you're next" while doing it. Insane...

Nuff said.

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
I'm not that surprised. If you are stupid enough to park there with other modified cars, you're just asking for it. I never park in those areas, its such a ricer thing to do. unless its in the day and youre enjoying the view.

I used to live in the mountains and i can't stand all of these "drivers" that think they are hot **** yet have no respect for driving slow around neighborhoods or driveways while in the mountains.

"Oh im in teh mtns so i have to drive fast and sloppy and cross over the line on every corner!"

Find a section of road that you like and isn't around houses or driveways, drive the **** out of it, and slow down and show some respect for neighbors as you come and go. Not that hard.

Quick Reply: Crazy Axe Wielding Man @ hwy9 parking lot