Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
beat.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:46 PM

Car Info: ugly piece of ****
Originally Posted by brucelee
Im selling my 2000 RS that got a new motor and tranny at around 95k, currently has like 135ish miles on it, some minor body damage and wear and tear that any 9 year old car would have. Comes with a lot of extras like 4 pot brakes, STi steering (momo) wheel, upgraded suspension, and upgraded prodrive 17" wheels. $2,500 as is.
I thought you were donating it.

Its an auto, though, right?
Old 10-04-2009, 05:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
All this "wish I hadn't sold my GM6" talk is funny.. I saw my old '95 L coupe on CL last night and drove it home today. Good times! Also, I heard my old '01 RS coupe might be going up for sale soon... That one was sweet.

Brucelee - tell me about those seats.. Will they bolt in to my '95 coupe? I need seats bad and I really like those. If I can afford it I would like to pick them up. Are they black/grey or black/grey/red?
Old 10-04-2009, 06:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
Dan, actually kind of interested. Pm sent.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:46 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
All this "wish I hadn't sold my GM6" talk is funny.. I saw my old '95 L coupe on CL last night and drove it home today. Good times! Also, I heard my old '01 RS coupe might be going up for sale soon... That one was sweet.

Brucelee - tell me about those seats.. Will they bolt in to my '95 coupe? I need seats bad and I really like those. If I can afford it I would like to pick them up. Are they black/grey or black/grey/red?
Seats will bolt right in, and are fantastic.

BluBlur. The car is a tank. It goes and goes. New motor at 98kish and a new tranny too. Just keep the oil full and gas tank happy.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:46 AM

Car Info: Stage 2 '13 WRX hatch
@Brucelee - Extremely interested in the v5 sti seats. Need to wait a few weeks though bills, etc
Old 10-05-2009, 04:41 AM

The seats are the bomb. They are black and gray alacantara (that weird suede stuff) with a little bit of red bolstering. They bolt into any suby, very straight forward and easy

Here are the pics of it when it had graphics on it:
It also has the stock wing on right now, not the BOZZ one which is for sale too

The car runs really, really well. Never had a problem with anything but the lame 02 sensor that ever RS has. Full stock exhaust, might have a tiny exhaust leak in the header that can be easily fixed. Not really noticeable until a certain RPM, and even then not a biggie)

The car has a set a 22b brakes that were sent to me directly from the UK back in 2000. They are in great working order, the caliper metal has been shaved down a tiny bit due to a stupid mechanic who drove with a wheell that didn't fit!!!, it is only cosmetic).

Also, like I said, the pass side rear quarter needs the help of a dent king because dented... Nothing super crazy where the paint came off or anything, but can be fixed. It's large which makes it easier.

I have a carbon fiber / Titanium rear strut bar on the car that weighs less then a pound and is super strong. I'll let the buy choose to buy it for $125, or I will remove it and sell it for $200. It's a nice piece and actually helps unlike the front one.

My wife has been driviing it the past 2 years so no racing or anything on that new engine. The motor doesn't like Mobil 1, it likes Amsoil. Just an FYI.

I think it might still have a fumotovalve.

Come on guys, $2500 for this car is a steal! Its in great working order and even comes with new brake pads!
Old 10-05-2009, 03:07 PM

Car Info: '15 WRX
Pm'd you Dan
Old 10-05-2009, 06:03 PM

Car Info: 2017 Limited Edition BRZ
The seats are the bomb. They are black and gray alacantara (that weird suede stuff) with a little bit of red bolstering. They bolt into any suby, very straight forward and easy

Here are the pics of it when it had graphics on it:
It also has the stock wing on right now, not the BOZZ one which is for sale too

The car runs really, really well. Never had a problem with anything but the lame 02 sensor that ever RS has. Full stock exhaust, might have a tiny exhaust leak in the header that can be easily fixed. Not really noticeable until a certain RPM, and even then not a biggie)

The car has a set a 22b brakes that were sent to me directly from the UK back in 2000. They are in great working order, the caliper metal has been shaved down a tiny bit due to a stupid mechanic who drove with a wheell that didn't fit!!!, it is only cosmetic).

Also, like I said, the pass side rear quarter needs the help of a dent king because dented... Nothing super crazy where the paint came off or anything, but can be fixed. It's large which makes it easier.

I have a carbon fiber / Titanium rear strut bar on the car that weighs less then a pound and is super strong. I'll let the buy choose to buy it for $125, or I will remove it and sell it for $200. It's a nice piece and actually helps unlike the front one.

My wife has been driviing it the past 2 years so no racing or anything on that new engine. The motor doesn't like Mobil 1, it likes Amsoil. Just an FYI.

I think it might still have a fumotovalve.

Come on guys, $2500 for this car is a steal! Its in great working order and even comes with new brake pads!
hmmm.. does the car have any graphics/stickers on it? if it doesn't, i might be interested in getting it for my mama since her car broke down. just let me know!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Is it still auto?
Old 10-06-2009, 12:22 PM
mda

Car Info: ?
I dibz'd that car.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:55 PM

Car Info: '15 WRX
Man, someone was quicker on the draw than me
Old 10-06-2009, 01:59 PM

Holy shizzle, I can't believe how fast that sold... I didn't even start an official sale thread. I figure I'd much rather have in the hands of a capable subie owner then some n00b which is why I sold it at such a low cost for you guys. i-club rocks and I try to do my best to help you guys out with my for sale stuff.

Thank you Gagan for starting this thread!
Old 10-06-2009, 02:12 PM

Car Info: ugly piece of ****
Dammit. I was telling myself it was still there after payday...

Its just as well, I dont need another car sitting idle in the garage.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Im selling my 2000 RS that got a new motor and tranny at around 95k, currently has like 135ish miles on it, some minor body damage and wear and tear that any 9 year old car would have. Comes with a lot of extras like 4 pot brakes, STi steering (momo) wheel, upgraded suspension, and upgraded prodrive 17" wheels. $2,500 as is.
This makes me happy I got rid of mine when I did. Mine was in way worse condition, no 4 pots and I got 5600.

Quick Reply: Craigslist: 2000 Impreza RS