Complimentary Dental Screenings

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 09:46 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon (RIP)
Complimentary Dental Screenings

Sorry for another dental thread, but this one has a slightly different purpose.

The DDS Class of 2008 at the University of Pacific Dental School (we're located in SF near JapanTown, not Stockton) is looking for patients to sit for the regional board examination coming up in May. The screenings are complimentary, consisting of an oral exam and a few x-rays. The school usually charges $65 for the exam, but this is set up especially for boards candidates. If you meet the criteria, you may qualify for either complimentary dental care or dental care at a reduced cost. We're primarily looking for cavities that show up in between your teeth or if you have deep pockets in your gums. So if you haven't seen a dentist in a while or don't floss regularly, it might be worth checking out. The screening won't cost you a thing other than a little time.

We'll be conducting screenings every Thursday morning for the next few months. If you really want to come but can't make that time, or have any questions, PM me or call our voicemail @ 415-929-6503. We might be able to make arrangements.

Thanks!

Complimentary Dental Screenings-boards-screening-flyer.jpg
Old 02-24-2008, 08:44 PM

Car Info: 2004 STi
Why don't you do a one year GPR? Are you moving out of state?
Old 02-24-2008, 08:49 PM

Actually I am doing a GPR, up at the Mare Island VA. I'm just trying to help out my classmates who are taking boards. You a dentist too?
Old 02-24-2008, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by crazy_sherm
Actually I am doing a GPR, up at the Mare Island VA. I'm just trying to help out my classmates who are taking boards. You a dentist too?
I'm one of the new OMFS *****es over at Highland General. You actually sent me here from SDN (Flat4). Anyways, congrats on the GPR. Taking board exams is a real pain...I had to take the NERBS and the WREBS b/c I'm not sure where I wanna practice when it's all said and done. Good luck getting your req's finished.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by jawfxr
I'm one of the new OMFS *****es over at Highland General. You actually sent me here from SDN (Flat4). Anyways, congrats on the GPR. Taking board exams is a real pain...I had to take the NERBS and the WREBS b/c I'm not sure where I wanna practice when it's all said and done. Good luck getting your req's finished.
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to the GPR. It's such a relief knowing I won't have to take boards. I can't believe you took two, but I guess you didn't get into OMFS being a lazy bum...

Anyway, you're not so new anymore, first year's almost done and then you'll have the fresh meat buying you lunch. Make sure to give Bryce an extra hard time, he smiles too much as it is. I have my Highland rotation in April, you gonna make us buy you coffee and shine your shoes?

What are you doing surfing the web anyway? Doesn't machete-to-the-face man need his jaw fixed?
Old 02-25-2008, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by crazy_sherm
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to the GPR. It's such a relief knowing I won't have to take boards. I can't believe you took two, but I guess you didn't get into OMFS being a lazy bum...

Anyway, you're not so new anymore, first year's almost done and then you'll have the fresh meat buying you lunch. Make sure to give Bryce an extra hard time, he smiles too much as it is. I have my Highland rotation in April, you gonna make us buy you coffee and shine your shoes?

What are you doing surfing the web anyway? Doesn't machete-to-the-face man need his jaw fixed?
I'm on Anesthesia (AKA sleepesthesia) which is why I have time to jack around on the web. In April, I'll be at Children's so unfortunately, I will miss you. And yes, I can't wait to pass down the torch to Bryce. Anyways, you can have your thread back now...
Old 03-05-2008, 11:41 AM

bump
Old 03-06-2008, 07:22 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
+1