Clea bra help/recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 07:21 AM

Car Info: 04 WRX Wagon, 06 Forester XT, 99 Legacy Sedan
BL autodecor in Roseville.

They are the clearbra of choice for nearly all of the dealerships in the roseville automall.

Prices are very reasonable.

(916)214-8468 7211 Gallilee rd. #130. Roseville Ca. 95678
Old 04-24-2013, 09:45 AM

Car Info: No more Subaru
Thanks guys I just gave everyone a call, Vince is so busy he can't even make an appointment until June and recommended I just go to Jeremy, but I still can't get a hold of him. Does anyone have his/his shops number?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Invisiguard Clear Bra - North Beach/Telegraph Hill - San Francisco, CA
Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 AM
General Pimpin'

I've personally had Jeremy do clearbras on my car twice. He'll be doing every clearbra I ever have done if I can help it. NO ONE better.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:50 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Bribe Krinkles with beer.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:54 AM

Car Info: 2001 Acura TL - 2016.5 Mazda CX-5
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I've personally had Jeremy do clearbras on my car twice. He'll be doing every clearbra I ever have done if I can help it. NO ONE better.
Yeah he did a job on Flat489's car and it came out great. Even put some clear on a few extra spots like the edge of the car door.

Originally Posted by CharT
I've had work done by both Jeremy and Vincent. My vote goes to Vincent if you can wait for him to schedule you in.

Jeremy left bubbles and orange peel in some conspicuous areas like the side mirrors and hood. I trust he'll make it right, but I don't always have time to take a day off work and drive back and forth just to get things fixed.
From what Iv'e heard if you let him know he will 100% make it right.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by queeg9k
Bribe Krinkles with beer.
I would if I could find him! Someone get me his number!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Thanks for the input!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:17 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
let me link him to this thread.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:22 AM
General Pimpin'

I've had work done by both Jeremy and Vincent. My vote goes to Vincent if you can wait for him to schedule you in.

Jeremy left bubbles and orange peel in some conspicuous areas like the side mirrors and hood. I trust he'll make it right, but I don't always have time to take a day off work and drive back and forth just to get things fixed.
I've had work done by both of them as well. They're both top notch.

1. Orange peel is 100% impossible to do with clear bra so I'm not sure what you're talking about? Orange peel is a paint issue.

2. How long has it been since you had your bra done? Sometimes the bubbles have to work themselves out. Otherwise I'm pretty sure he said that you could bring it back in or he'd come to you to fix it. They're an easy fix and they happen from time to time.

I can tell you first hand that Jeremy will take care of ANY issue. I had a clear bra done almost 10 years ago. He hadn't used the material on many white cars and certainly not mainly that see the abuse that mine gets. The material yellowed and it was easy to see. I brought the car back to him and he removed it and installed a new one with a new material for free.

And mine is not a simple install. I have the hood, bumper, jdm fog light covers, scoop boarder, mirrors, door edges and SUPER thick material on my head lights.

That clear bra has been on there for a long time and seen a ton of abuse and it still has zero install related issues. It needs to be redone but only because of material shrinkage and general abuse on my part. I will either go to Jeremy to have it done again or I'll be doing a full vinyl wrap on the car.... or I'll just remove it, detail the car and sell it. LOL!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:22 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Blue T-WReX
Thanks for the input!
Yeah... I have referred several folks his way. Hell I tried to get my folks to use him for their motorhome. LOL!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:23 AM

Car Info: Roxie.
I used Mr. Tint in San Jose/Saratoga and they did a pretty good job back in Dec 2011 on my '12 WRX. I got a better deal from them because of a tinting groupon.. got my windows tinted the same time they clear bra'ed.

As back up I was also considering these guys because they're mobile and come to you and have good reviews and seem to have decent prices. They do clear bra also.

Last edited by paterick; 04-24-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
hey sorry! havent been getting my PM notifications for some reason?

anyhome I always have my phone on me so shoot me a call anytime! will reply to all PMs shortly

415) 326-GARD (4273)
Old 04-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s

Sorry to hear that! Like I tell everyone though, theres always a chance that there will be a touch-up need a week or two after the install once all the moisture dries out (air bubble, lifted edge, etc.) these are very common and this goes for all installs by any installer using any film. The good news is these can usually be taken care of in less than 5 minutes, and I encourage everyone to let me know if they have any issues like this. In fact nowadays I just ask people to bring it by a week later regardless so i can give it a check up, lots of times I can spot problems most people dont even notice.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:55 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Krinkov
Sorry to hear that! Like I tell everyone though, theres always a chance that there will be a touch-up need a week or two after the install once all the moisture dries out (air bubble, lifted edge, etc.) these are very common and this goes for all installs by any installer using any film. The good news is these can usually be taken care of in less than 5 minutes, and I encourage everyone to let me know if they have any issues like this. In fact nowadays I just ask people to bring it by a week later regardless so i can give it a check up, lots of times I can spot problems most people dont even notice.
BOOM.

Kills me when people bag on a company without giving them the chance to fix it. Bag on them when they don't. LOL!

Quick Reply: Clea bra help/recommendations