Old 01-18-2013, 12:34 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by Heedz
He's one of the ultimate trolls.
He is a huge troll, but it is funny.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:35 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Originally Posted by YFZ450Lynx
Come on its the internet In person we are all friendly, if all you new people show up at the Wed meet you should know what a great group of people we are.
I have shown up on many a Wednesday night and I feel about as welcome as a Pimple by most of you. I roll up and get this look like who is this guy (why not come up and say hello and introduce yourself then you would know for the next time). I end up chilling with those i roll out there with or i try and talk with others. peeps will come up say hello to one or two of the peeps i go out there with and nothing to myself or some of the others with us.. And whats funny is i have met and introduced myself to a few and your one of those i met and have gone on a drive with (we sat and talked about how your family messed up your motor and so on), but each time i have seen you no hello or hey how you been even when i say hey hows the subi i get a weird look. There are some who will walk up and talk and shoot the ish, Those guys are hella cool, they are also peeps i dont see on her regularly bashing peeps in posts. Also at the meets its like at high school, peeps click up and huddle together make their jokes and then look at a new person all weird. I get it though who doesn't want to hang around their friends and buddies? i mean that is why you are meeting up with them and hanging out. but what about the new guy/s who come out and want to hang out? Reading this kind of crap doesn't make a person feel like they would be all that welcome. I could actually see someone taking this personally and wanting to handle business, when all you were doing was "joking" online.

And also the comment about this is the internet why take it so seriously? How about Why is it because your on the internet do you have to be a complete D bag and then say its all jokes why you got to take it personally.. It goes both ways.

Im sorry but im just sick of watching peeps get bashed and bullied by Iclub Ethugs.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by SkizzDawg
I have shown up on many a Wednesday night and I feel about as welcome as a Pimple by most of you. I roll up and get this look like who is this guy (why not come up and say hello and introduce yourself then you would know for the next time). I end up chilling with those i roll out there with or i try and talk with others. peeps will come up say hello to one or two of the peeps i go out there with and nothing to myself or some of the others with us.. And whats funny is i have met and introduced myself to a few and your one of those i met and have gone on a drive with (we sat and talked about how your family messed up your motor and so on), but each time i have seen you no hello or hey how you been even when i say hey hows the subi i get a weird look. There are some who will walk up and talk and shoot the ish, Those guys are hella cool, they are also peeps i dont see on her regularly bashing peeps in posts. Also at the meets its like at high school, peeps click up and huddle together make their jokes and then look at a new person all weird. I get it though who doesn't want to hang around their friends and buddies? i mean that is why you are meeting up with them and hanging out. but what about the new guy/s who come out and want to hang out? Reading this kind of crap doesn't make a person feel like they would be all that welcome. I could actually see someone taking this personally and wanting to handle business, when all you were doing was "joking" online.

And also the comment about this is the internet why take it so seriously? How about Why is it because your on the internet do you have to be a complete D bag and then say its all jokes why you got to take it personally.. It goes both ways.

Im sorry but im just sick of watching peeps get bashed and bullied by Iclub Ethugs.

Comes down to manners. It's like when people come into your group and you ask their name, then they just look away like yours is not important. It's growing more and more, it will not stop.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Rescuer
just downloaded subtitled episodes 5+6 from the other day (new season)
The translation is horrible still lol herra jdm

I still jump around groups at the meets. Unless I'm actually discussing something important. Then I disappear.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
yeah, he took an chinese translation and translated to english
Old 01-18-2013, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by DSav408
Comes down to manners. It's like when people come into your group and you ask their name, then they just look away like yours is not important. It's growing more and more, it will not stop.
QFT!! It could stop if people actually tried and gave a F..
Old 01-18-2013, 12:49 PM

I still jump around groups at the meets. Unless I'm actually discussing something important. Then I disappear.
Heeds your one of the few, who is the same in person as you are on here Or at least that's been what i have experience. since i don't know you as well as others i could be wrong but i doubt it.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:50 PM

Car Info: A Dirty Car
Rescuer, you are by far, the worst representative of how this forum should be, and what its all about.quit being a ****ing douchebag. Your not cool, i promise.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:51 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Volkey
Rescuer, you are by far, the worst representative of how this forum should be, and what its all about.quit being a ****ing douchebag. Your not cool, i promise.
I'm being a douchbag? i'm a representative now? what are you?

you're..... you're not cool, i promise

you are being so rude with that comment! wow! terrible!

a personal attack, like your post, means you are a hypocrite of your own words! you are trying to tell us how the forum should be but you post an attack like this? wow!

Last edited by Rescuer; 01-18-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Heeds your one of the few, who is the same in person as you are on here Or at least that's been what i have experience. since i don't know you as well as others i could be wrong but i doubt it.
Troll on here troll IRL, always an askhole when need be lol.

Originally Posted by Rescuer
I'm being a douchbag? i'm a representative now? what are you?

you're

you're not cool, i promise
Was waiting for this moment but...
Old 01-18-2013, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

Troll on here troll IRL, always an askhole when need be lol.
i've been hella nice to you in person
Old 01-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Hmm... Is there potential for a "I ♥ Yogapants" decal group buy?
Hmmm, well I still haven't used my Free Decal prize I won from BAM...
Old 01-18-2013, 12:57 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP

Originally Posted by DSav408

Not sure if I see this. Wait, I don't. Its usually the new young kids/kats that hang out with their own buddies/clicks/groups because thats who they rolled up with because they do not know anyone else and aren't as social to introduce themselves. And they usually stick around the same group while walking around checking out other ppls cars. Then they leave early together also.

I move around a lot or just show up to get down to business. Theres those I walk away from because its annoying to be in their presence, either online or real life, does not make much of a difference. If you introduce yourself to me, I introduce myself back. Then if you are knowledgeable or eager to learn properly, then I take you more seriously. If you've made a good first impression and you're cool, then I would remember you even if I have only met you once because of my adaptive visual memory. Theres people on here that have said they would introduce themselves to me at a meet, earlier than I would expect, but still have no idea who I am when placed in person lol.

And for the worth, some individuals would rather not try to talk too much about how bad of an experience they've had with their motor over and over and over again. That story just gets repetitive and depressing each time.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Not sure if I see this. Wait, I don't. Its usually the new young kids/kats that hang out with their own buddies/clicks/groups because thats who they rolled up with because they do not know anyone else and aren't as social to introduce themselves. And they usually stick around the same group while walking around checking out other ppls cars. Then they leave early together also.

I move around a lot or just show up to get down to business. Theres those I walk away from because its annoying to be in their presence, either online or real life, does not make much of a difference. If you introduce yourself to me, I introduce myself back. Then if you are knowledgeable or eager to learn properly, then I take you more seriously. If you've made a good first impression and you're cool, then I would remember you even if I have only met you once because of my adaptive visual memory. Theres people on here that have said they would introduce themselves to me at a meet, earlier than I would expect, but still have no idea who I am when placed in person lol.

And for the worth, some individuals would rather not try to talk too much about how bad of an experience they've had with their motor over and over and over again. That story just gets repetitive and depressing each time.

I hate hearing the same old stories as well. I usually invite others, because I like to show them stuff that I am interested in/looking at. But if I really care to go to a meet, I will go alone.. it's not a huge issue. I am a friendly person and will say to whoever and anyone.

I don't remember screen names, unless I have really been around the person. I am good with faces though!
Old 01-18-2013, 01:00 PM
VIP Member

And treating them like this is how you get them to want to come meet all you..? Makes sense.
Just take a breather and step back away from the computer for a bit

Quick Reply: Car crew