Canibeat monthly gatherings

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 11:31 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by Heedz
Well I talk **** about flush cars when they think they're fast and that they can handle lol.

Some cars look good dropped to the ground. Some cars are dropped that way for a reason. Some are dropped and ¿fastqué?
Why talk **** at all? My point being that you starting crap over pointless **** at a public event makes the whole scene look bad.....reserve your opinions for yourself and your friends and act like an adult. I guess i just see you always attempting to stir up crap with those dudes on i-club and honestly if they think their car is the **** then wouldn't it be funnier to just sit back and say nothing and let them plow it into a divider or something? Who knows they might die and do the world a favor right? *facepalm*
Old 02-04-2013, 11:36 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
Why talk **** at all? My point being that you starting crap over pointless **** at a public event makes the whole scene look bad.....reserve your opinions for yourself and your friends and act like an adult. I guess i just see you always attempting to stir up crap with those dudes on i-club and honestly if they think their car is the **** then wouldn't it be funnier to just sit back and say nothing and let them plow it into a divider or something? Who knows they might die and do the world a favor right? *facepalm*
If you knew me you know I don't out loud, mouthing around, I talk within my friends at events. Me starting ****? You wanna actually start **** now? There's already two people what were at the last we ever went to that were involved with this. Was I in the wrong when this IS decided to back into my friend when we were plainly saving a spot for Gibz? I guess it's all my fault for starting **** here.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:45 PM

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
toobad you couldnt share that chew with the lexus :/ damn retard drivers
Old 02-04-2013, 11:51 PM

If you knew me you know I don't out loud, mouthing around, I talk within my friends at events. Me starting ****? You wanna actually start **** now? There's already two people what were at the last we ever went to that were involved with this. Was I in the wrong when this IS decided to back into my friend when we were plainly saving a spot for Gibz? I guess it's all my fault for starting **** here.

lol you think i'm giving you crap about the parking thing? I was talking about you saying you were just going out to troll.....if some douche kid wants to do crap like that then sure say something, but if you are going out looking/hoping that something like that happens then just don't go. That kinda crap makes the rest of the subie people look just as bad as the kids you seem to dislike...Yes. yes it is. All your fault.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:00 AM

lol you think i'm giving you crap about the parking thing? I was talking about you saying you were just going out to troll.....if some douche kid wants to do crap like that then sure say something, but if you are going out looking/hoping that something like that happens then just don't go. That kinda crap makes the rest of the subie people look just as bad as the kids you seem to dislike...Yes. yes it is. All your fault.
Troll doesn't mean I'm fishing out there.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:03 AM

Troll doesn't mean I'm fishing out there.
You realize where the word troll comes from right?

"Trolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water. This may be behind a moving boat, or by slowly winding the line in when fishing from a static position, or even sweeping the line from side-to-side, e.g. when fishing from a jetty. Trolling is used to catch pelagic fish such as salmon, mackerel and kingfish."

Think of the douchey kids as salmon and or mackerel.

Maybe i misunderstood though, sorry.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:11 AM

"Trolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water. This may be behind a moving boat, or by slowly winding the line in when fishing from a static position, or even sweeping the line from side-to-side, e.g. when fishing from a jetty. Trolling is used to catch pelagic fish such as salmon, mackerel and kingfish."

I know what I wish for and I know what kind of bait to use. Been doing from toddler years. Troll pho life.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:11 AM

Car Info: stock
i love how all of Bigpats threads turn into "discussions"
Old 02-05-2013, 12:13 AM

I know what I wish for and I know what kind of bait to use. Been doing from toddler years. Troll pho life.
*claps* You are a true soldier of the Interwebs.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:17 AM

Btw that really is my rod and reel lol.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:50 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch

Yeah, that's the wrong "troll".

What Hide is talking about is a little different and much more passive.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:31 AM

there's a point....somewhere...someone is missing.

But i digress....have a good time at the meet wish i could come out and meet some of you BAIC bros. <---- i really do wish that i wasn't being sarcastic.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:54 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Lol. Hey... I'm from the Bay Area bro. Wth.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Superusdm
Lol. Hey... I'm from the Bay Area bro. Wth.
You live in the sac sir...IN THE SAC!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:54 AM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
..have a good time at the meet wish i could come out and meet some of you BAIC bros. <---- i really do wish that i wasn't being sarcastic.
OK now boys, each of you goto your respective corners and play nicely when you come back.

Hide's point is how some recent, even past meets people be bringing attitude in. Honestly I/We usually don't. We're there to hang and check out ideas/cars/peeps, not to butt heads. They (Other Scene) brought it, not just the time he's referring to but pretty much every time. I can go back to 2002 @ Milpitas In-n-Out and cite numerous examples then and continuing on.

How, why? Well, because it's pretty much the same heads who jumped out of "their scene" for a new scene and are still bringing their overinflated ego's along for the ride.

You should applaud Hide for saying it first, he saved me the trouble. Central Valley/Sac have way different tones to the gatherings than the one's out here, that is unless you goto Modesto @ 1pm and try to act tough, then things become similar.

Quick Reply: Canibeat monthly gatherings