BRIDE Seats in > cars waxed > new pics :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 09:27 PM

Car Info: 1998 M3, 2016 WRX
hmmm no garage, but a glock......

for those seats??!! IT'S WORTH IT! HAHAHA

we need another EQBBQ so i can sit and stare at it again. B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 09:30 PM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
I R jealous now, car is uber secksie! Good job Rush on the seats and overall appearance

-Gio
Old 04-29-2009, 09:56 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan
Did I see 3k for those seats?
Old 04-30-2009, 01:28 AM
BAM9 Ladies choice Carshow winner

Car Info: 13 FR-S/05 STI
Originally Posted by brucelee
Your car looks amazing man! Those seats look really nice... Not sure about the back of the seats, but thats just my opinion as I would prefer them to be black.

Is your car a real STi? Or did you take a WRX and convert it into an STi? The reason I ask is because you have WRX side skirts and not STi ones.

Like I said, the car looks amazing! If I were you, I'd enter the 2009 BAM car show... Have someone nominate you and you might win!

How much did you pay for those seats if you dont mind me asking.

I just bought a black Recaro SRD with rails, after tax and shipping it was $825. Thats for one seat. Well, I didnt buy it YET, but will tomorrow, which is why Im asking about your sexy *** seats.
Daniel,

Yes, its 2005 WRX STI, I swapped out the side skirts and took off the wing. . . Thanks for the compliments. If I bought these from the vender it would have cost me roughtly $3,600 w/out rails. . .I bought these brand new from owner in Foster City for $3,000 brand new, never mounted with no rails. I paid about $450 for the rails. Approximately $3,450 TOTAL.

As far as the black seats, I have future desires in blacking out the whole interior. So I do agree that the blue has to go.

Originally Posted by A.V.E.
Car is looking sick man

Glad you finally found a passenger rail
2 DAY SHIPPING FROM JAPAN

Originally Posted by Gibz
Nice, Looking good!!
Thank you Gibz!

Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
sexy car...very sexy car
Haha, I'm trying to get your status bro!

Originally Posted by crfsti
Car looks dope Marc! Bring it by the shop sometime, so we can get a better look.
I will once I'm not so busy with freakin' work! I MISS U GUYS! haha

Originally Posted by flukewrx
Dude, those are some crazy sweet seats. Car looks good.

BTW - Did you get them from a local vendor or did you have to order them from somewhere? I would absolutely want to sit in any seat I was getting before purchasing it, but I have no idea as to if we even have local vendors for Bride Seats (or really any other brand of seats for that matter).
Bought them local. Details are to the top of this post. Bride seats normally fit really small. If your bigger than a 34 waist, I suggest going recaro or sparco.

Originally Posted by so steezy
one word.....

AMAZING!
Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by flatline
super sick marc!!

Thanks eric. . .now time to install my red/blue lights. . .j/k

Originally Posted by KrAzYkld
hmmm no garage, but a glock......

for those seats??!! IT'S WORTH IT! HAHAHA

we need another EQBBQ so i can sit and stare at it again. B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!!!
Haha, thanks bro!

Originally Posted by East Bay STI
I R jealous now, car is uber secksie! Good job Rush on the seats and overall appearance

-Gio
Thanks man! Appreciate it!

Originally Posted by gunmtl
Did I see 3k for those seats?
YES SIR!
Old 04-30-2009, 01:31 AM

New pics on first post! BUMP!
Old 04-30-2009, 01:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
overnight shipping from japan > 2 day shipping from japan

Old 04-30-2009, 05:16 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Damn, talk about BALLERS! Shipping ballers!

Now all you need to do is get a blank baseball cap and stick your blinging shipping label onto the bottom of the bill so you can show off what a baller you are.

I mean, who ships overnight from Japan!? BALLERS DO.

Semi related note: I get my reacro SRD seats tomorrow! Even though I'm running some nice V6 STi seats (which are Recaro Sports) right now, they are still too small for me in terms of height. They are about 200% better then stock, more aggressive bolsters, lower, better fabric, but I'm so tall that I basically don't have a head rest so in an accident I'll be pwn3d!

The recaro SRD is even more aggressive, sits a lot lower, and the back is a lot taller so I will now have a headrest.

Rescuer, your seats are almost the same as the V6 seats I have except yours are the updated version of the recaro sport, different fabric, and whatever electronics that go with it. I really wish my V6 seats were taller, otherwise I'd be glad to keep them. Being tall can REALLY suck sometimes.

If anyone wants a really great pair of V6 STi seats (Recaro sports) that are black with grey and red accents (done in good taste), I have them up for sale. They have hardly been sat in, mostly been in storage their whole lives so the seats are still nice and firm/crisp. Its probably the best upgrade you'll ever do for your car, and Im not saying that cuz Im trying to sell my seats, anyone in this thread who has seats can vouch for that. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, it's like going from soft stock suspension to really firm coilovers. Its that big of a difference, and maybe even more. ASking $650 for both, they bolt right in with no mods, install takes 30mins if you're slow.

Sorry for the hijack, I need to sell those bad boys! A single recaro goes for about $699 if you find a deal, and thats without the rails which cost another $100 or more! You can have both seats for $650!

Man, looking at these bride seats makes me soooo jealous! They look soooo comfortable that its not even funny!

If you don't mind me asking, how tall/how much do you weigh? Did you get to sit in these seats before you bought them or did you just kinda guess?
Old 04-30-2009, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Damn, talk about BALLERS! Shipping ballers!

Now all you need to do is get a blank baseball cap and stick your blinging shipping label onto the bottom of the bill so you can show off what a baller you are.

I mean, who ships overnight from Japan!? BALLERS DO.

Semi related note: I get my reacro SRD seats tomorrow! Even though I'm running some nice V6 STi seats (which are Recaro Sports) right now, they are still too small for me in terms of height. They are about 200% better then stock, more aggressive bolsters, lower, better fabric, but I'm so tall that I basically don't have a head rest so in an accident I'll be pwn3d!

The recaro SRD is even more aggressive, sits a lot lower, and the back is a lot taller so I will now have a headrest.

Rescuer, your seats are almost the same as the V6 seats I have except yours are the updated version of the recaro sport, different fabric, and whatever electronics that go with it. I really wish my V6 seats were taller, otherwise I'd be glad to keep them. Being tall can REALLY suck sometimes.

If anyone wants a really great pair of V6 STi seats (Recaro sports) that are black with grey and red accents (done in good taste), I have them up for sale. They have hardly been sat in, mostly been in storage their whole lives so the seats are still nice and firm/crisp. Its probably the best upgrade you'll ever do for your car, and Im not saying that cuz Im trying to sell my seats, anyone in this thread who has seats can vouch for that. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, it's like going from soft stock suspension to really firm coilovers. Its that big of a difference, and maybe even more. ASking $650 for both, they bolt right in with no mods, install takes 30mins if you're slow.

Sorry for the hijack, I need to sell those bad boys! A single recaro goes for about $699 if you find a deal, and thats without the rails which cost another $100 or more! You can have both seats for $650!

Man, looking at these bride seats makes me soooo jealous! They look soooo comfortable that its not even funny!

If you don't mind me asking, how tall/how much do you weigh? Did you get to sit in these seats before you bought them or did you just kinda guess?

no worries bro! I'll let u know if i find someone who wants them!