Bay area drive and photoshoot??

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 11:53 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
count me in man I just got my new d80 and I would love to get some wrx/sti's with her
Old 11-20-2007, 12:32 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by dSpec
This one is definitely a keeper. Thanks man!
Old 11-20-2007, 02:46 AM

Car Info: '07 STI
Originally Posted by pghiocel
I'd be down for a BBQ Henry!

Also, you were right about the Stasis-Alcon kit being 4 pots. I don't know why I though they were 6s. I'm just going crazy I guess
Hahaha, dont worry so much about the wrong info on the brakes, i was amazed too.... but it's ok, check out the Brembo's on the ESX motorsport car, now i'd give up my Endless for those...

Originally Posted by M_Gaul
I'd be down for another event, I can fade on some supplies for the BBQ also if need be.
Yeah, that'd be awsome. I'm thinking about doing it on December 9th.... Anyone else agree on that date?

Originally Posted by so steezy
woohoo! party at henrys! get him wasted so I can steal his STi and go for a joyride
..... all you have to do is ask to drive the car man... but let's wait till Mike takes a look at the car so it can actually make some decent power....

Originally Posted by so steezy
coyote point in burlingame is a pretty good spot to have a BBQ. its not that far of a drive though.
Coyote point is a nice place, my friend had his BBQ there before, but i think you have to pay an entry fee to the park, and you have to reserve it too... I'll look around, i believe there are some public places that we can go to that has a big parking lot. only thing that i'm worrying about is the weather

Originally Posted by Traxamillion
wooo wooo i'm so down for a bbq/meet/drive. just need to know what day so i can request it off for work!

p.s. might have some megan coilovers to show off(if i get em soon)
'

We'll be happy to see you there! I'd look into some other coilover options before biting the bullet on Megans tho... just wanna make sure you understand fully what you're commiting to

Originally Posted by wimprezax06
anytime! lol im so down for that!

there are too many cops, even though we can use henry's car as a cover, its still a hassle. lol
Cops there arent too bad as long as we dont do anything stupid. Daly City is bad... a cop stopped to give me **** about my car when i was PARKING IT!!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 05:52 AM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by dunnojack

Yeah, that'd be awsome. I'm thinking about doing it on December 9th.... Anyone else agree on that date?
december 9th sounds good to me...and about me driving your car, im scared...ill hit 4th and start screaming like a little girl haha
Old 11-20-2007, 08:06 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX, tuned by Ed@EQ
dec. 9 bbq sounds good to me. i may have to split to go volunteer at a charity event that afternoon, but i'll play that by ear. also, i'd be happy to help with food, bbq'ing, whatever.

henry sounds like you are planning this one?
Old 11-20-2007, 09:12 AM

Car Info: 05 STi, 87 RX
Hahaha, dont worry so much about the wrong info on the brakes, i was amazed too.... but it's ok, check out the Brembo's on the ESX motorsport car, now i'd give up my Endless for those...
Ya, I was staring at those monoblocs forever last time I saw them at GST.

We'll be happy to see you there! I'd look into some other coilover options before biting the bullet on Megans tho... just wanna make sure you understand fully what you're commiting to
+1 for this. I have a full set of Megans. They were "ok" for the street but not very good at the Track. Either pickup a set of Stance or KW Variant 3s if you want to go the coilover route.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:59 AM

I can cook some rice...my specialty! The stance coilovers are sick. They are a very reasonable price and are great for daily driving and track.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:21 PM

yo andy! there's someone on the forums right now looking to trade the sti wing for a wingless.

as for the meet, sure, i'll start scoping for a good place. If all else fails, there's a park that's right by my house with a nice sized parking lot that we can take up and we can BBQ there. and since it's in SF, the cops arent really dicks. most they'll do is give a exhaust ticket (THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT ANYONE MAY ACT LIKE A DUMBA$$ PLEASE!!!)
Old 11-20-2007, 02:17 PM

Car Info: nothing
i don't want to spend more then a grand/900 on coilovers honestly.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:20 PM

You wont. Look into the Stance GR Sport. It's the same stuff as the GR+, but just smaller shock body (6mm smaller so it's a 50mm, still much larger than most other coilovers), it'll still have it's front and rear camber plates, it's still inverted, it's still 15-way adjustable, but with urethane instead of pillow mounts so it's even more comfortable for street! just PM me or email me or call us at the store for a price. Guarantee to be lower than a grand.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:04 PM

[QUOTE=dunnojack;2034610]yo andy! there's someone on the forums right now looking to trade the sti wing for a wingless.
QUOTE]

I cant ditch the wingless bro! cant pull myself to do it, I love the clean look. plus, i drove in my buddies STi and that wing just gets in the way. good lookin out though. keep in informed about this BBQ
Old 11-20-2007, 06:11 PM

i see. Good choice.

as for the BBQ, i think i'll try to see if we can combine it with the toy drive. If we can, then that'd be great! just gotta see if they'll actually contact me back.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:56 PM
SG5

Car Info: www.hellaflush.com
hm...I'll have to see if i can make it through Henry. My work schedule has been changed. Even if I don't make it, just plan it out on that day, since it seems like it will work for everyone
Old 11-21-2007, 03:51 AM

LAME...... always full of excuses......

LMAO!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 09:10 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX, tuned by Ed@EQ
what's the toy drive about henry? (noob here obviously)

Quick Reply: Bay area drive and photoshoot??