thanks man!
Old 04-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
local Freakmon guy...

wash/dry, wheels, tires, polish, sealant

Old 04-15-2008, 10:54 AM

Car Info: 08 STI
Really happy with Leo's scratch removal service's. It was down to the primer in some spots but after the work was done it's not even noticeable to the naked eye. Thanks Leo!
Old 04-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Former Vendor

Thanks Mike! I wish I had taken the before and after photos on your car. It would have been some great portfolio pictures.

once again, excellent choice of color on your 08 STi...

Originally Posted by thatguymike
Really happy with Leo's scratch removal service's. It was down to the primer in some spots but after the work was done it's not even noticeable to the naked eye. Thanks Leo!
Old 04-15-2008, 11:58 AM

Car Info: 05 STi, 87 RX
I think I have a challenge for you Leo! PM me a price and when you can get to her!

(My car after taking a trip out to WY and CO last 2 weeks. I did make it up to Pikes Peak!)

Old 04-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Former Vendor

ooooo.... I would LOVE to work on this car! I just PM'd you the packages and pricing. They are on my site as well. http://www.detailaddict.com/index.php?cPath=1

I have an unconfirmed appointment for this Saturday. Would you want to try to squeeze in? LMK!

Leo

Originally Posted by pghiocel
I think I have a challenge for you Leo! PM me a price and when you can get to her!

(My car after taking a trip out to WY and CO last 2 weeks. I did make it up to Pikes Peak!)
Old 04-16-2008, 04:46 PM

Any chance you come to the Daly City area? I'm not exactly sure what I need, but the car needs something. lol. I'm not much of a exterior body kinda guy so I dont know what I need done to the car. Basically the paint seems a little faded and I want it brought back to life and for it to stay that way. Maybe a polish and wax? dunno. It car looked awesome after you worked on it last time, but it kinda faded off again in a couple weeks. Any recommendations?
Old 04-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Former Vendor

I frequent the bay, so not a problem. But I am already booked this weekend. How about next weekend? For your evo I would recommend Package 1 + Clay 1, which is about $110. Unless it's super faded, which shouldn't, then we can add paint cleaner as well. LMK!

Leo

Originally Posted by PANGES
Any chance you come to the Daly City area? I'm not exactly sure what I need, but the car needs something. lol. I'm not much of a exterior body kinda guy so I dont know what I need done to the car. Basically the paint seems a little faded and I want it brought back to life and for it to stay that way. Maybe a polish and wax? dunno. It car looked awesome after you worked on it last time, but it kinda faded off again in a couple weeks. Any recommendations?
Old 04-16-2008, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by DetailAddict
I frequent the bay, so not a problem. But I am already booked this weekend. How about next weekend? For your evo I would recommend Package 1 + Clay 1, which is about $110. Unless it's super faded, which shouldn't, then we can add paint cleaner as well. LMK!

Leo
Hey Leo,

I sent you a PM. I'm a complete noob when it comes to exterior stuff, so it might be easier (and waste less forum space) if I just ask you all my questions via pm. lol.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Hey Leo,

I sent you a PM. I'm a complete noob when it comes to exterior stuff, so it might be easier (and waste less forum space) if I just ask you all my questions via pm. lol.
asking them in the forum is better because then if someone else has the same question, Leo doesn't have to answer it multiple times
Old 04-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Former Vendor

Eugene, I'll answer it here if you don't mind. My recommendation above would be the way to go and I think clay bar and paint correction would be optional. We can always adjust once I see the car in person and even during the detailing process. I always make adjustment to tailor the customer and the car.

As for the CRV, if you just want the interior done, you are looking at about $100 as well. Again, package can be adjusted when I see the car and as wel go.

Hey Leo,

boy, I am being bombarded with PM and replies. But I think it's okay so far. I try to reply to all ASAP. And anyone wants an appointment I put it on my calendar immediately.

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
asking them in the forum is better because then if someone else has the same question, Leo doesn't have to answer it multiple times
Old 04-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Former Vendor

i-club member kspek... someone is doing better than others.

of course, did it at Speed Element as well.

before:

after:

Last edited by DetailAddict; 04-23-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
thanks again for the detail!
Old 04-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Former Vendor

welcome! how do you like the Adam's Polishes - Detail Spray 16oz?

Originally Posted by kspek
thanks again for the detail!
Old 04-22-2008, 01:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
didn't get to try it out yet haha, but will let you know the results.

Quick Reply: Bay Area Auto Detail Portfolio by Detail Addict