Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 09:49 AM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
Originally Posted by dozer116
Count me in bud
will do.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:49 AM

I just realized that I need to be at BAM earlier than expected for volunteering. Would anyone be interested in leading the caravan?
Old 08-12-2014, 11:00 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by theoutbackdream
I just realized that I need to be at BAM earlier than expected for volunteering. Would anyone be interested in leading the caravan?
Amateur. Lump them over to me in SJ.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:01 PM

Rufino will be taking charge of the caravan.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Slowly
I thought I had read previously that the 2 caravans(408 and Southbay) were merging or something...
Old 08-16-2014, 03:39 PM

Car Info: 93 Impreza LS, 05 WRX Wagon, 98 Impreza Wagon
Looking forward to a nice cruise to BAM unlike today's racing at Laguna Seca.

BAM XIV South Bay Caravan-forumrunner_20140816_153906.jpg
Old 08-19-2014, 12:12 PM

Rolling foto opp:

For those caravaning with me from Philz to the SJ caravan, my passenger will be able to take some rolling pics.

Ground rules:
We'll caravan in the slow lane on 85S and I'll be in the front. Once we get everyone on the freeway, I'll move over into the middle lane and slow to match the next vehicle, take some pics, and then slow to the next vehicle and so on. Since the distance to Blossom Hill is not that far let's keep the speed around 60mph or less to ensure everyone can get some fotos who want them. I don't anticipate too many other vehicles on the road at that time on a Sunday morning so we should be ok.

Once we near Blossom Hill I'll move back up to the front for some final shots before we exit.

If you do any pulls you risk getting out of frame and then no more pics for you.

Should be fun.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:35 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
Originally Posted by Rufino O
Rolling foto opp:

For those caravaning with me from Philz to the SJ caravan, my passenger will be able to take some rolling pics.

Ground rules:
We'll caravan in the slow lane on 85S and I'll be in the front. Once we get everyone on the freeway, I'll move over into the middle lane and slow to match the next vehicle, take some pics, and then slow to the next vehicle and so on. Since the distance to Blossom Hill is not that far let's keep the speed around 60mph or less to ensure everyone can get some fotos who want them. I don't anticipate too many other vehicles on the road at that time on a Sunday morning so we should be ok.

Once we near Blossom Hill I'll move back up to the front for some final shots before we exit.

If you do any pulls you risk getting out of frame and then no more pics for you.

Should be fun.
in for some rolling shots!
Old 08-19-2014, 01:31 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Rolling foto opp:

Ground rules:

Should be fun.
Awesome. Glad to hear you guys are catching up with us in SJ!
Old 08-19-2014, 07:09 PM

Car Info: 2001 Subaru Forester
Rolling foto opp:

Ground rules:

Should be fun.
👍. That's a great plan. Really appreciate you taking charge of the pack and getting some shots in while you're at it. Definitely in for some rolling shots.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:09 PM

Car Info: '11 2.5i
I'm in!
Old 08-20-2014, 08:29 AM

Ok got 3 signed up for rolling shots:

02RS25
zamorajoel
KartRacer3

No cost for the shots. We'll do some post-editing and then upload to Flickr after BAM.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:26 AM

Ground rules:

Should be fun.
updated op. Also big thanks to Rufino for taking charge of the caravan! Hope to see you guys at BAM.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by theoutbackdream

updated op. Also big thanks to Rufino for taking charge of the caravan! Hope to see you guys at BAM.
You know I got you covered.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:30 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX
count me in!

Quick Reply: BAM XIV South Bay Caravan