Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by queeg9k
I don't want to talk about it
Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Heedz
Was the what also happened in the bathroom with Steve last year? and...... only for Walker to walk in on you boys?
I do what I gotta do to make the best BAM possible.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:54 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I do what I gotta do to make the best BAM possible.
Last year was still a blast for sure!
Old 01-21-2013, 07:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Two years ago BAM was on my bday, and it was the niners opening day.. Made the wife go with me to BAM as my bday present
Lol.... That's the only way my wife would attend, i've tried for years to get her to come. I've already burned my birthday present by asking for a roll cage....although I'd rather get the cage and she stays at home for BAM!
Old 01-21-2013, 07:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by Rescuer
does he need a LOLyer for his injuries?

i saw what u did there
Jeff. Don't get yourself into some drama with Dan. We all saw how that worked out last time....right?
Old 01-21-2013, 08:01 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Off-Topic, someone else needs to go into Acclaim in Milpitas and convince him we're not too old to bring the fam's along for a meet. Had a good chat this past week w/ him.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Originally Posted by glenspen
Jeff. Don't get yourself into some drama with Dan. We all saw how that worked out last time....right?
I think Jeff's post is more about poking fun at old.guy/i<3subie, esp. w/ "LOLyer" part.

A jab at Daniel... not so much. But good looking out, Glen. 'Tis sage advice nonetheless.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by glenspen
excuse me? that actually wasn't starting any drama whatsoever
it is in no way a jab at anybody at all

like boardoholic said, and what most others know from the norcalsubies BBAM thread made by old.guy (which was full of luls), my statement is from that luls thread. obviously from you quoting me, you missed that thread..... so please, don't take anything beyond what it is since others who saw the thread know the joke.... because it's exactly that.. a joke
thank you

(plus my quote was a reply to stupidchicken, who understood the joke, and laughed at it which was done with zero bad intentions and completely drama free )

Last edited by Rescuer; 01-21-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:00 PM
VIP Member

I don't think Glen knew about the inside joke. Not many people do. I'm actually quite surprised that I remembered it. I didn't recall that it was from the other forum. I just knew that it was a funny comment from the whole BBASM charlie-foxtrot. Since he wasn't in-the-know, it seems like Glen was offering up a peace pipe in case the Injuns wanted to battle.

So yeah, I'm w/ you, Jeff. No drama llamas allowed esp. since that's ancient water under the bridge. We're all cool like Fonzi.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:04 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by boardoholic
So yeah, I'm w/ you, Jeff. No drama llamas allowed esp. since that's ancient water under the bridge. We're all cool like Fonzi.
yes exactly i wasn't bringing any drama at all in here hopefully glenspen will let it go..

and yeah, it was BBASM! i was thinking BBAM for some reason. lol

Last edited by Rescuer; 01-21-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TheFozz
Off-Topic, someone else needs to go into Acclaim in Milpitas and convince him we're not too old to bring the fam's along for a meet. Had a good chat this past week w/ him.
As far as I can remember, BAM has always been family-friendly. We might have let a profanity or two fly w/o the proper "Earmuffs!" warning.

Too old? No way, bruddah. The majority of our members & vendors are in their 20s & 30s, but we've got some who are technically still teens as well as those in their 40s & up.

Hell. I say we invite Acclaim to come... esp. if they're generous enough to donate something for our raffle.

The only real warning we need to put out is that this place is crawling w/ leghumpers, so they should be mindful of any females they may have in tow.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:19 PM
VIP Member

LOL oh the forester crowd i'm 34 now i brought my friend and two young kids(1yr and 3yr) to a smaller subaru bbq at quarry lakes last summer.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:36 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Chrissakes guys, we certainly sound like the old club now. Can we get back on topic?

Reason I said go talk w/ Jason is he said he'd thought of selling his ride. [Weak]
Old 01-21-2013, 10:00 PM
VIP Member

Chrissakes guys, we certainly sound like the old club now. Can we get back on topic?

Reason I said go talk w/ Jason is he said he'd thought of selling his ride. [Weak]
Forgive my ignorance, but what's he drive? I'm confused, so I'm wondering if it's something he feels a younger buck typically drives.

And damn, we're still off topic.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Werd. You don't want to know how much time I put in to last years event... and money. LOL!
Originally Posted by Heedz
MOre than you shoul;d've all by yourself.
Originally Posted by norcalbmxer4u
Yeah dude I remember discussing how much time and cash out of your own pocket went into last year... Lets make sure we all pitch in more this year.
Yeah, Ray. I mean Subaru's got the whole "Share The Love" campaign, but you took it a little too far.

This year for sure we gotta be sure we "Share The Expenses" among the community. We gotta be fair to folks like you who step up to coordinate & organize. It's understandable to front some dough, but no more outta pocket w/o complete reimbursement nonsense, mmmmkay?

Quick Reply: Bam 2013